Asian fembot here. Where can I find myself a nice korean or hapa bf?

Asian fembot here. Where can I find myself a nice korean or hapa bf?

Attached: 9ADEB64D-C62F-4C8F-B795-6BDE6E0ED516.jpg (640x800, 129K)

nice..
this role play will get you a lot of replies

upside of dating another Asian:
-not having to worry about your BF not liking your food your family serves
-not having to worry about your BF being offended by the smell of your food

downside:
-he probably won't be very manly

Attached: robot couple.png (910x732, 758K)

robots are dumb enough to fall for this bait.
dont know why im always surprised when threads like these get hundreds of replies

At the pet store, with a bib

>he probably won't be very manly
I want a bf like pic related

Attached: 42BD0F59-632B-41F1-B93E-6D597E3C7B8C.jpg (640x853, 29K)

Why only Korean or a hapa? I get the latter but not the former.

well you wont get one

im open to other races.
Im just in the mood for a korean or hapa bf.
hurts to see that youre right

Hawaii
either huge local or rich tourist

it happened today fellas, i got clowned on in public by chicks i don't even know. my friend and i were having gyros at the mall when his girlfriend's friends recognized him and sat at our table. since i was with my best/only friend i was feeling a little more confident than usual talking to strangers, but i'm still a robot so you know how shit goes. i think they picked up on how much of an autistic loser i am because they started to goof on me while flirting with my friend. like negging type shit for puas or something, just low-key "oh wow your muscles are really big do you do it to feel manly" and other shit like that, talking about how my friend and i look so weird together since i'm a buff, ugly asian dude with a topknot and he's a handsome-ass nibba. i tried to just play it off and roll with it like it was banter, but they kept pushing it to the point where even my friend was calling them out on it. like damn, that actually low-key hurt my feelings because of how hard they were roasting me when they didn't even know me. roasties are cruel, man.

if girls like pic related then do i have a chance even though i'm ugly, more muscular, and also am an autistic retard

Attached: 54232176_p0.png (830x592, 218K)

if you're happy with a 4/10 chubby asian girl settling for you then maybe someday you can aspire

>buff, ugly asian dude with a topknot
HAHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
topknot memes are still kicking???\
HAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the true display of autism lies there. cut that shit off, homie.

i'm afraid i fell for the filial piety meme, i've been growing out my hair since middle school.

>settling
aw heck

>even though i'm ugly
how ugly?

>i'm ugly as shit
>asian on top of that and autistic
>I won't be with a below average woman
lol asian men

i'd put myself at a 4/10, though i'm probably lower since i've got acne scars on top of looking like a goblin ass mf.

oh no i'm well aware i'll never end up with an avg kgf or whatever if i ever do get with a girl, it's just the fact that if i ever do get with a girl, she'll be settling for me that gets to me. like dang, i like to believe i'm not as ugly on the inside as i am on the outside, and nobody wants to know they're somebody's third place or something, even if it's probably true for the majority of relationships. stuff hurts, bruh.

Seriously, unless this guy can work security at a Yakuza nightclub, or he's dressing up for the theatre, the topknot is pure cringe.

What type of asian are you? Are you korean?

Probably San Diego or any SoCal university town. Seem to be a lot of Azn and Hapa people there.

too bad im stuck in riverside for all my life

WHAT ABOUT ATHLETIC CHINESE GUYS LIKE ME???

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2018.06.05_17.38.08].png (539x715, 420K)

You can find Asians and Hapas there, too. The entirety of California is basically Mexicans, white people, and various Azns with interbreeding.
If you set up an account on some dating site and just look in Riverside and the surrounding towns, I'm sure you'll find dudes who fit your brand. Failing that, you could just drive/walk around and see where guys hang out. California is easy mode for you.

An entire generation of women was primed for you when that dude from Mulan took off his shirt.

thing is im also a loser fembot, so I dont think dating apps will benefit me in any way.

You're still in California. Literally go down the 60 and go to Rowland Heights if you want to find some Asians.

>Asian ((("""fembot"""))) here
>I want a Chad boyfriend

Literally kill yourself, you're just so predictable, I hope you die right now

funny enough, this one time i ended up accidentally working security for one of those asian massage parlors with happy endings. the ladies there were super nice, but i'm pretty sure they were trafficked in by one of the city's Vietnamese gangs. idk, i like having long hair, a lot of guys hit me up saying it looks dope and shit, but i can see why it prob looks dumb.

yeah, korean.

m8 don't you already have a girlfriend? i'm like 90% certain i've seen you complaining about her once.

Yes. I already have a chinese thai gf. Kings like me can have more than 1 gf tho.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2017.08.16_10.56.09].png (376x600, 308K)

If you're really an Asian fembot, you'll definitely benefit from dating apps. I'm saying this as a below average Asian female from LA that had her pictures stolen by "friends" to use as a catfish and I apparently still had matches.

damn son, that's the real shit right there. i hear that back in china rich fellas have their harems and concubines and the whole shebang just like the old days, so more power to you i guess.

Attached: me with the cute ribbon.jpg (1200x947, 144K)

100% you're the 6/10 that fawns over 9/10 stacies, endeth thine existence

His face is not very chad like but his body is, which any man can achieve through effort and hard work.

>working out and eating right means your a chad

Yeah, feminists dont like the idea of a harem so its frowned upon here in the States. I just want more than one girl to love and spoil.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

I can be your Korean bf user

where are u from bby

in new york right now

I live on the other side of the country.
feelsbadman.jpg

reeee pls be my gf anyways

I'm not going to tell you, because even if you were an asian fembot you'd never be *my* asian fembot. And if I have to be miserable so do you.

are asians really mean to blacks/lightskined black?
I wanted to study abroad