H-how do i wear clothes like this as a boy?

h-how do i wear clothes like this as a boy?

Attached: navy-cut-offs-hydraulic-shorts-navy-thigh-high-american-apparel-socks-light-_400.jpg (400x600, 148K)

Kill yourself you mentally illl faggot

first you have to jump off of a really high building
once you do that i will get you step 2

why do girls always take that 'i dropped something' photo. try to have some confidence

How is this an original comment
I second this

You just buy them and put them on, dummy
That would be a cute outfit for a boi

three ls in 'ill'

I guess I need to stop browsing and slepp

Attached: 485.png (680x753, 177K)

Shave your body and use makeup. Anything past that comes down to genetics and your choice of clothing. Some guys have naturally feminine physical aesthetics which gives them a boost while passing as a girl like pic included. What you wear will help you too. Try looking at other girls' fashion style and mimic what you like, what will suit your body.

Attached: image.jpg (2568x1649, 402K)

lose weight and get in the

Idk ask /lgbt/ fuckwad

i'll be the third person to support this motion

*jumps off a very tall building*
*opens a parachute*
*lands on the ground without a scratch*
So, what's step two? :3

Just admit to yourself that you are a sissy slut who lives to service cock. Then you can wear it like you would wear anything else.

Can we have this written in scripture?

What are you fucking 12?

Uwu

depends on if you are actually feminine and slim or not

i know that i wouldn't pull it off, rather looking like a deranged bum unaware of his surrounding than an attractive womboy

I hate how now wearing women's clothing is associated with faggotry. Like as if you can't both be a chad who gets beautiful women and get to dress up fashionably at the same time.

Put a shotgun up your mouth and pull the trigger

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

yeah i just wanna discuss crossdressing without the tranny nonsense too
it's impossible on lgbt because they are even more brain dead than r9k
cgl is just anime lolita outfits

Do lots of running and butt exercises, make sure to shave, exfoliate, and moisturize. The latter two you need to do every single day after you shower. Your skin will be softer and smoother. Measure yourself and order clothes online. You'll want to know your waist size and inseam (this is just good to know in general). If you order from Amazon they come in white resealable bags so it's kind of discreet.
The only good place on Jow Forums for discussing cuteboys is /trash/. /lgbt/ will just try to get you on HRT and /cgl/ is full of unstable agps in denial so they're really bitter