Youth General #11

>tfw classes starting soon edition

Attached: 1514872578681.png (920x755, 122K)

Anyone over 18 is officially old.

Also featuring a support group for younger people without supportive people in their lives
/tBXva4

Attached: 1489807718140.png (723x439, 599K)

>tfw Jow Forums will not corrupt the lack of feelings one way or another I feel toward my courses, and I'd rather not share it with any of you

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 37K)

Stop being fags this doesn't need its own thread.

>been browsing since 2012
>have gone from extreme sexism to near tumblr levels of tolerance and love toward everyone
I guess submerging myself in this place at a young age let me get all of that toxicity out of the way for me to be at peace, but now I don't fit in with any robots

Attached: 1514763506834.jpg (231x218, 9K)

>not fitting in with any robots
Holy shit I vibe with this so hard, I love this board but y'all negative af

>Holy shit I vibe with this so hard, I love this board but y'all negative af
Your manner of speaking makes me want to gouge your eyes out, then mine.

>tfw mom told me I have to get a job even though my only dream in life is to be a NEET with no responsibilities and unlimited free time

Attached: 1532759789988.jpg (560x560, 57K)

Is 11 an arbitrary number or has there really been 10 threads preceding this one? If the latter, why does there have to be a general? I'm sure 90% of Jow Forums is under 22.

See this the shit I be beefin with
Like nigga I don't know you
You don't know me
Why you gotta be all dramatic like a bitch

21 here, I feel like I started too late to ever actually make short films of value, let alone a feature. I started doing them when i was 16, and I feel like I havent gotten the hang of it because none of my friends ever wants to fucking work with me, and when they do theyre fucking unreliable.

The best place for film culture at a local area are colleges. I know fronting the money is really shitty, but community college professors who teach film or video work always have their fingers on the pulse of the local film community and could probably set you up with the right people

My brother talks like this

Hes a bit of a fuckboy and has only gotten worse since he did acid, but I still love him.

I love you too brutha

I was in Youth around this time last year, I'm glad it's still around

you little shits don't need a thread. the vast majority of Jow Forums is that young or underage. go do something with your youth. you'll regret it if you don't.

Actually the vast majority of youth is wayyyy underage

Kinda wish i had stayed in college. Went for a year, got shitty grades in these fucking computer classes I didnt need, came back after a break and tried doing just the bare minimum of classes and ended up fucking that up too.

I feel like i would have done better if I went to the college I wanted to go to, but my mom convinced me to stay local because I couldnt drive at the time.

I wish they would just leave. It's normal to be a virgin when you're 16. If you don't get away from this site soon you'll end up a 28 year old khhv.

as someone who falls into the 18-24 age range, im not entirely sure we need a general for this. i assume most cucks on r9k right now are summerfags anyway, a thread like this might make more sense when school starts back up, but regardless its not really necessary at all

oops im sorry, i mean "CAN I HAVE AN 18-YEAR-OLD GF?"

Is it too late to go? You're only 21.

I'm 24.
Should I kill myself?

Attached: 1520574947172.gif (1280x720, 507K)

Obviously not, why would you want to?

the answer to this question is almost always no

Its not too late, but with my previous experiences I wonder if I even should. Even without that, I know my work ethic on pretty much anything Im not completely involved in just doesnt exist. I have to be invested in order to put effort forth, if I think itll help further my career. But I dont really have a career right now. No honest to goodness work in the film industry, no shorts to prove that I can direct, nothing to show for my years of obsessing over every detail.

Just a lonely dropout sitting on a throne of hollow words and unfinished scripts.

I'm 19 years old but I'm going to ensure I won't make it to 20 because I intend to deliberately overdose on heroin tomorrow

If you don't like it then find a different thread

I remember when I finally turned 20. I was so excited, and so proud of myself, because I had finally done it. I had made it to two full decades of life without killing myself. Turning 21 was fun, but I didnt have that same sense of accomplishment.

I'm terrified of turning 20 with no gf then I don't have the "i'm just a teenager" excuse

Attached: akusairastaa.png (440x321, 6K)

Avoid this pedophile server. Prince Royal or whatever the fuck his name is like a 40 year old man luring in children. Watch out

Attached: 0F7BE782-9DE6-4568-9DF4-0EDA78E22EEA.jpg (640x637, 46K)

Im still a virgin myself. I know exactly why I dont have a gf: I dont put myself out there and I dont talk to enough girls for it to make a difference. I have plenty of female friends, sure, but I dont really socialize with them in the same way I do my male friends.

Plus, its kind of the dog-chasing-cars thing, I wouldnt know what to do with a gf if I actually got one. Its not dating with a purpose, its dating for the sake of not being alone.

>tfw in like 8 months I'll be 25 and won't have the "t-twenty four is the new eighteen!" excuse anymore
I've been a NEET for almost three years now and I'd do almost anything to never have to rejoin the workforce. I'm at the point of delusion where I can only really imagine working in a creative field (I dream about running a label or being a sound engineer) or figuring out a way to start my own business with what little savings I have. Most of my older friends tell me I don't have anything to worry about since I'm relatively knowledgable/skilled in their eyes but fuck me if I don't feel anxious about more or less living life on pause. I guess working some dead end job wouldn't be any better but oof.

I just want to get one so I can say I have had one. I know for sure it's an ego thing but yeah it would probably be nice to have one around the house in general.

Dude just stay a neet forever, it's obvious

I would if I could but I don't hate my parents and I generally dislike being a financial burden on them. Meanwhile my sister is off going to medical school and becoming a nurse so I don't like being the "late bloomer" in the family either, especially since I'm already that with my group of friends. I also still genuinely want to make something of myself some day. I'd be crushed if by my mid 30s I don't have something going for me.

Don't know why people feel shame in being a neet, I fucking love it

Going to be a senior and after that going to go on my morman mission to spread the word , looking forward to it but a bit nervous
>pic unrelated

Attached: 12345.webm (640x360, 1.3M)

fuck all u jr niggers

It's largely a societal/burden thing. I've had to cut several people off in the last year alone just because they'd guilt trip me on the regular and would talk about how easy and carefree my life seems at every opportunity. My close friends know it's not as easy as it looks and make me feel at ease about it, but some people genuinely do seem to take pleasure in knocking you down a peg when they find out. I also do genuinely feel envious of my peers who have had "clear cut" paths for themselves, or grew up in urban areas with resources and communities to pursue more esoteric interests/careers. I also know my father doesn't necessarily love his job and would rather retire sooner than later. Every day I stay a NEET is another day I keep him from putting more into his retirement fund.

I guess I have a different attitude because I really don't care about anyone but myself, and I also totally rejected the wageslavery life as not for me. I don't feel pressure to get a job from society because I don't care about society. A doctor has esteem from others but I don't need anyone's validation but my own so fuck all that

what's going on lad? i'm here for you

Attached: 0XGzqNbF_400x400.jpg (323x323, 20K)

Darling please talk to us

I respect that, I mean I'd rather die than work a job for society as opposed to myself so I'm not so different. I want to do something with my life because I have aspirations beyond sitting around jerking off all day, but I worry constantly about whether those aspirations are obtainable/realistic. I'd shoot myself before I went back to working in IT for example, or getting a job in any other "well paying" but meaningless and hollow field.

Do any old fellas have some general tips for college? Starting soon.

This thread is 100% meant for underagefags.

Yeah, I literally just wrapped up my summer semester.
Do you use Discord? I have like five essay papers worth of advice for you but I'm about to crash for the night

Fenian#8640

H hey guys

I'm 18 dropped out and a neet with no intentions of studying because it's too hard

Didn't work. Add me at Prince Royal#4576

I've felt the same after this board had a purity spiral back in 2015

Unironically leave this board Reddit fag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1533149698658.png (768x672, 50K)

How hard is it to move to another country after I finished uni?Y'all got any advice?

Do you live in Eu?

>tfw turned 25 yesterday

Where the fuck were these threads when I was young

Fucking zoomers dude I swear to fucking god

Eastern-Europe to be more precise

have assignments due on monday, how do I make myself do them?

Shouldn't be too hard then. Try gather some money and scout out where you want to live.

>y'all
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK YOU fuck off

yeah same here, I mostly just come here to laugh at how I once was.

Anger will lead to nothing but a bullet in the brain. find peace with yourself, to find peace with the world.

And remember, the first truth is that all life suffers, you are not special in your agony.

Anyone else been here since underage in the early 00's? 15 years on this dump can't be good for anyone.

>am spending the first year of college at home

Is this weird? Will normies make fun of me?

I started going to /b/ in like 2006 when I was 12. Then I progressed to r9k at some point. It has absolutely fucked me up

My best friend did the same, hes been browsing since he was 10, he showed me this fucking site. A few years ago he sexually assaulted a good friend of mine, had a complete mental breakdown, moved all the way across the country and I havent seen or heard from him since

4 of my cousins spent it at home. You might though due to cultural differences but I doubt it.

Ever go through that phase of telling everyone about Jow Forums and thinking it was some kind of special club? I look back at those days and crease.

In 2008 I was one of those left wing occupyfags then in 2016 I got swept up in alt-right Trump mania. Now I've just burned out and couldn't give a fuck.

You think your friend sexually assaulted that person because this place talked him into doing it?

No, its smart as it saves you money (if commuting isn't expensive).

I decided not to go to college this year and be a wagecuck until next summer. I'm doing this because I got overworked in high school and I don't want to get a burnout in college. Was this a good idea Jow Forums?

Attached: 1532844092668.jpg (301x360, 22K)

lmao, I used to show everyone Jow Forums, my whole friend group went to this site growing up. I liked this site back then, I honestly did find it funny, and even though its cringe as fuck that I thought of this place as a club at 12 or 13 that idea made this place a lot more fun for me, and I would never change that.

My friend was bullied a lot growing up. He found Jow Forums and from there he just spiraled. He was also doing a fuck ton of drugs at the time and I think that only made it worse.

It was really sad to see, he's been a friend of mine since I was 5 or 6.

I think many of us found a home in this place, especially when we didn't fit in with our peers. Its like a surrogate role-model figure.

You never know, he might contact you in a few years and have a wife and kids.

>tfw genuinely looking forward to going back to college if nothing else for the social aspect of it

I've been alone most of the summer and I feel like I'm losing it. Sadly a lot of my friends have graduated and moved on with their lives so I'll have to start making some new friends. Not too thrilled about that, but at least I still have my roommate and a few other people.

Attached: 1531388683140.jpg (552x414, 22K)

No. It will be harder to adjust to college life after not working for a while. Everyone I know who has done what you are doing ended up dropping out. Money is tempting, but you know you'll end up spending most of it anyways. Why not go light on the credits and get a part-time job? Best of both worlds.