>always have strange people knocking at my door asking for my dad

this particular incident was from when i was 8

>dad instructs me everytime he sees me to not go in the garage
>whatever you do, ALWAYS HOLD YOUR BREATHE IF YOU HAVE TO WALK IN THERE
>lol whutaboutthecat.png
>see piles of trays of blue crystal like substance
>didnt hit me what they were till years later

>always see piles of moneys spread around a room
>never hit to me to think why my dad didnt just use a bank.
>so many assault rifles
>never gave me a clear answer when i asked what his job is till he finally settled on "construction"
>yesterday he told me hes gonna stay in mexico permamently to pursue his "career"
>now lives in a newly built penthouse that is a block away from a well known boxers house

i grew up with a dad as a drug dealer who despite all odds wasn't a deadbeat, ask me anything

Attached: hi.png (1152x992, 1.21M)

does he give you any money

i try to avoid using his money because sometimes i feel an immense amount of guilt using money that came from a product that destroys lives and families. hell his own brother is heroin addict thats been in and out of rehab. the only thing im really gonna be relying on him soon is college tuition.

Its they're fucking fault for buying it

Do you think all drug users (Except medical) derserve death?

Your dad is one cool motherfucker
Try to take over the business at some point if you have the balls

>be 10
>at this same uncles house
>hey user do you know what futas are?
>lolwhut
>hands me his laptop and asks me to type in futa
>see a full page of anime figurines with huge dicks
>proceeds to explain to me what they are, their various other names and types
few years later
>his kid gets taken from him
>calls his meth scabs "spider bites"
>dad gets fed up of his act
>hires two tyrones to bust into his apartment
>they break down his fucking door and grab him by the arms and legs while he resists with his meth enhanced strength
>they handcuff and drive him to a rehab somewhere in mexico
>lock in rehab for a month straight
i heard hes on the verge of relapse now but i hope hes doing well

How did you feel about Devilman Crybaby?

Also, did you watch a lot of action movies as a kid?

i think druggies are trying to run from something and need help

drug users who steal and murder (meth epidemic among teens in certain parts of mexico this is common) to support their habit deserve death

i do not. the last thing my dad wants is his family raising another cocaine cowboy like his grandad did to my dad

i fucking loved every minute of it. it is far from typical and is very unpredictable. the gore and violence only aids in telling the story and isnt there for pure shock value to make the series look interesting (devilman crybaby spoilers ahead) the ending scene really infuriated me though as the creator cucked me into thinking the mc is gonna swoop last minute to save her but she gets kebab'd instead

as a child i watched more action shows than movies like Avatar the last airbender and Teen Titans and watched both of them very extensively and have seen every episode of the two at least thrice.

thats the only thought that gives me comfort

Attached: 1527009401619.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Miki getting Kebabed is pretty consistent across all adaptations of this story, actually, its kind of expected. In fact, the fact that they didnt overdo it and make that reveal even more iconic looking is the most surprising thing about it. Shows still great though, Masaaki Yuasa can do no wrong.

The reason I ask about action movies is because for some reason I assume Scarface is big in a lot of drug dealers houses. I dont know your life though.

>dad died on overdose cocaine
fucking hell

pretty respectable of you user, sure it's guilt but pretty cool that you don't take his money out of respect (i guess).

Smart move on the tuition thing though

I use drugs to be ultra productive and get immense amounts of work done
What am i trying to run from, user?

im assuming poverty oregano

I am studying at a military academy and my family wasn't poor either
not saying my family is rich but it is really big so we help each other out

another thought that gives me comfort sometimes is if my dad wasn't doing it, someone else would end up doing it instead.

im sorry about your dad, heres a cookie if it cheers you up.

Attached: 1527128859423.png (1000x982, 1.64M)

then your running from your families disappointment. pls dont get addicted user

thank you for those kind words UwU

actually might be true but i am too deep into this shit to stop
thanks user

>visit dadster
>wait for nearby church bells to start tolling, enter penthouse
>say "hi popster, I hear you gangster" and bury an ax in his ribs before he can reply
>skin his skull and attach glitters to it to make it look like the beaners did it
>snort all the drugs to eliminate evidence and flee with bags of money feeling like Arthas

what would you gain

Attached: 1504669394547.jpg (1280x1517, 233K)

Lots of cash

Real meth isn't blue. Actual crystal meth is a white/light gray typically dirty crystal. Also, the smell of a proper meth lab is terrible, you'd be able to smell it from a mile away.

was he a good dad for you?

i was young, i dont remember all details precisely

also doubt he cooked all of that in his own fucking home

Did your dad or you ever get any super nice things with the money?

Attached: 91DEB45B-98C6-4E69-9EB4-6B1D096D32E4.jpg (720x960, 186K)

In really large quantities it looks like the color of tooth enamel, off-white/beige. It also looks roughly this color when you're smoking it and it recrystallizes (I know this from experience because I used to be a smoker)

Attached: meth beige.jpg (468x512, 47K)

>many money
>breaking bad like gritty action
>natural succession
>framed beaners
>possibly conniptions

he wasn't a person you'd want to model your life after. He cheated on my mom and eventually just left her but he at least still takes care of the finances for her but it was mainly to avoid being cucked into child support.

As a dad he was usually busy but i still got to spend a lot of time with him. I thought he was a good dad in making sure i learn to never take life too seriously and making sure i learn teach myself to be happy. but loving your dad is kind of default,, some people have dads that straight up abused them and still love them so i feel my answer doesnt mean much.

whenever he offers me anything expensive, i usually dont take it unless he makes me. My dad grew up really poor so he knows whats worth spending money on and what isn't. The only really notable thing he spends a lot of money on is his watches. He really likes rolex and apex and afdew others. his watches go up in value every year from how limited they are according to him.

Walter white? Is that you?

>but loving your dad is kind of default
Default did not apply to me. Alcoholic dad, I wished him to die don't know how many times. He didn't abuse anyone, but he was never sober and I didn't even think of him like a dad.

hed be a dentist if he wasn't dealing drugs