Why are """"fem""""bots like this, bros?

Why are """"fem""""bots like this, bros?

Attached: fembots.png (1524x1456, 1.8M)

Dad didn't abuse them enough

tfw my comment is actually immortalized on this image. feels good

look man
biologically women want to be fucked by men with power and status and authority and agression

they get off on it
they get turned on by it

if this same nigga held a knife to their trhoat and forced them to fuck him they'd probably say yes

but by portraying him as the beta who will kill himself ( ultimate powerless ness) they are completely turned off by the situation

it'd be like showing you an average girl and sayign would you fuck her? shes going to rub herself in feces and vomit before though is that okay?
its an insta-no from everyone

Which one is yours?
All dads are s o yboys these days, they need a boomer dad to learn what true hell is.

>No way, he looks like a gross sperg

i still stand by this, look at that big zit near his mouth

But his life is on the line, wouldn't you rather give him free roast than watch him die?

What's the point of sex if they are only doing it out of pity/not wanting you to kill themselves, wouldnt that show even more how unfuckable you are?

no, him and that zit can burn in hell

Kid just needs to go read /cgl/'s skincare thread or something, get a haircut and he wouldn't be so bad.

actually good detailed response user

Attached: Konata_thumbs_up.png (413x494, 184K)

Femanons are pure garbage. When you see their threads report them right away. Ignore their bait threads. Sage them. Remember they are here for attention and get addicted. Deprive them of this and they will flee back to tumblr.

Fucking roasties never change

>"Looks don't matter as much for men"

Reminder that brainlets still say this shit in 2018

it is true to an extent my nigga
its like saying
'i dont really care about where i get my burgers from'
every burger restuarant generally has good burgers
from fancy places to mcdonalds, most of them are either passable or delicious, its very rare to not want to eat a burger
except if its from a shit hole place

>implying fembot threads aren't created by larping neckbeards

>look man
>biologically women want to be fucked by men with power and status and authority and agression
>they get off on it
>they get turned on by it
>if this same nigga held a knife to their trhoat and forced them to fuck him they'd probably say yes
Of course they'd say yes so they wouldn't fucking die
Roasties today don't live by evolution bullshit, they choose the most attractive of chads because they wanna be treated like royalty, considering most chads are 10x richer than the average person
>but by portraying him as the beta who will kill himself ( ultimate powerless ness) they are completely turned off by the situation
The whole point is to prove how fembots are heartless cunts by not having sex with someone who's life is on the line
>it'd be like showing you an average girl and sayign would you fuck her? shes going to rub herself in feces and vomit before though is that okay?
No, of course not, that'd be disgusting, it's 10x worse than a suicidal man, but if a 5/10 girl told me she wouldn't kill herself if I had sex with her I'd accept it in a heartbeat.

Why doesnt the kid just get a prostitute then?

Prostitutes are roasti whores that don't fit the kid's desires. The thread clearly asks for a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fem"""""bot.

The kid desires sex so a prostitute will do just fine.

No, Satan, he lies just like you. He doesn't want sex, he wants a 10/10 pure virgin sex slave mommy gf that loves him unconditionally.

The image implies he wants sex tbough. A hooker saved this incels life, but he doesnt get a gf. You cant argue otherwise.

But the thread asks """"fem""""(AHAHAHAHAH) bots to have sex with him, the kid's desire is a innocent non-roastie vagina fembot, he's not only looking for secks, but secks with a fembot.

Then the little shit needs to get the fuck in line because fully half the board was here looking for that before he was born.

Hookers are just fine for this young lad. If he had better looks he could get something better for sure.

>Falling for shitty larps.

The absolute state of 2018 Jow Forums

You know, i'm usually the first to say womens are shitty but if you don't make any effort (sports, hobbies, food) you deserve this.

im a bitter depressed sexist cuck too, but why the fuck should anyone feel obligated to have sex with someone if they threaten to kill themself otherwise? how the fuck is that fair?