Tfw you've finally accepted that you're attracted to guys

>tfw you've finally accepted that you're attracted to guys
Feels gay.

Attached: 1487876243087.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Busting some nuts to guys isn't gay.. Don't put yourself on that path.

>tfw you've finally accepted that you're hugely gay and also a tranner
>tfw you get more depressed by this realization because now you're even more hopeless than before

Attached: 1533027514137.gif (500x281, 1.54M)

relatable des

horrible feel
i could be gay and successful so easily but i have to have this stupid mental illness that means i can't

Attached: 6bf.png (500x282, 99K)

feels fucking horrible for me
being trans was one thing but then getting the orientation change meme, my dad would be so ashamed of me
and to top it off no guy would EVER be attracted to me yet HRT has made me crave a relationship and being intimate with a guy more than I ever felt pre-hrt with anyone.

Attached: 1529970000750.jpg (720x762, 34K)

even if guys were attracted to you it would only be to pump and dump because nobody wants to date us. detrans and going gaymode is the only path if you crave it really strongly

>it would only be to pump and dump because nobody wants to date us
Do you have personal experience with that user?
Also i'm never going to detrans and besides I could always date other trans girls, i'm pretty sure I could be attracted to a girl if she was assertive maybe.
Don't gay guys have trouble finding guys that want to date and not just have sex? I've seen them complain a lot anyway.

Attached: 1532508449008.png (412x351, 78K)

>tfw you refused to accept your gayness until your 20s and hurt your cute friend who loved you and wanted to be with you
He confessed to me when we were 15. I told him he was a faggot and told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore. I liked him back but I was too retarded to accept it.

I wish I could rewind time and do it again.

Attached: 1512161181038.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Do you have personal experience with that user?
i haven't been going long enough to know but it's the vibe i'm getting
guys wanna fuck the girl with a dick but obviously they don't want to be seen with me in public or introduce me to their families
>Don't gay guys have trouble finding guys that want to date and not just have sex?
yeah but it's still easier and less stigmatised

Man, if your high school was anything like mine then it was unavoidable. Being gay was license to get the shit kicked out of you, there was zero tolerance for gay at my school.

it's not too late unless he has a bf/husband now

You fucking cooked that fag, you should be proud user.

Best thing aboitbeing gay is, that the gay market isn't that full of crazy manipulative cunts.
Also, they get laid more often then heterofags

Why do you faggots always self-identify as anime girls? It's beyond simple gayness, you think you're a woman trapped in a neckbeard's body.

When did you realize you had these feelings and how long did it take to accept them?
I realized when I was 10 that I got weird feelings around my best friend and accepted i was a fag when I was 14

I could have lost my virginity to a boy i liked in middle school. He even confessed he liked me and I just called him a faggot because I was mostly in shock then he got really upset and we stopped talking. Wish I could have lost it to him instead of somebody who wasn't worth it but I wasn't ready to accept my faggotry urges yet.

this is a problem though because despite how the posts on this board make us look, gaybots aren't sluts
sure we can get laid easy as hell but actual relationships are hard to find, and even then you get guys pushing 'open relationships' on you

I accepted that years ago.

Still waiting for my qt trap bf

Dating a tranner is roughly equivalent to dating a midget in my opinion. In terms of how it would feel like to introduce them to family and friends, I mean. Still, at least they wouldn't think you were a nonce - just an in denial gayer.

You're saying with subtle hormone manipulations, the big gay could be cured? Really makes me think.

Attached: thinking sun.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

yeah the tranner thing really fucked me in life

>tfw its openly acceptable in schools now so being gay isn't nearly as much trouble as it used to be
>we all could've gotten that cute boyfriend if we just grew up a generation later

I remember in middle school my soft spoken mexican friend told me he loved me more than a friend and I started cracking up and making fun of him with other kids, and avoiding him after that. I'm not gay but It's not something I'm proud of.

I accepted it 10 years ago. still a virgin though. feels wizardly man.

Not entirely true. This is setup to bait this reply but, all I want is a qt3.14 gf (bf) to cuddle in bed with, caressing each other as we watch anime, slowly drifting off to sleep. It sucks that I can't even try to form anything with one since everyone is wary of "chasers"

the ones that are scared of chasers are usually the ones who are intensely political anyway so you don't want them anyway. but that sounds pretty nice so i gotta ask for your ASL

>figure out that I swing both ways
>now I'm scared of men AND women
>now I just don't look anyone in the eye if I can avoid it

Why was I born

Attached: 1531070388171.gif (480x270, 638K)

won't make you a cute girl though, you're still a hairy oily dude pounding another hairy oily dude's shithole and vice versa

20/M/North East US

you guys are ALWAYS in the us

Attached: 123ds.png (540x304, 219K)

Where are you at? Somewhere in Europe i'm guessing. Although i'm fine with LDR. Shame, guess i'll have to keep wandering, looking for my gf (bf)

Attached: tears.jpg (639x595, 76K)

australia, but i don't do LDRs because they only intensify the feelings of >nobf

Mhm, fair enough. Good luck on your journey.

Attached: farewell.png (500x280, 127K)

I know this feeling. At first I thought I wanted to fuck girls, but now I just want to be held by a comfy bear.

Traps does not make you gay. Being attractive to feminized or cute boys doesn't make you gay. Gay people hate you. If you liked pic related since you first hit puberty then you are gay.

Attached: 1519397252193.png (908x744, 632K)

>never feel nervous around girls, usually just annoyed or flat out hate them since a child.
>puberty hits,never gain interest in girls so i try to force it
>hate gay dudes because the ones i know about are flamboyant ones on tv who act like women.
>it takes until im 21 to find out gay dudes can be nonflamboyant
>always taken ice cold showers in the shower in public so i didnt get random boners
>it took me that long to realize i was just getting hard because i wanted to fuck guys
sad!

I don't like seeing other boys suck cock. But I want to do it myself!

Traps are weird because the only look like girls online with rare exceptions. But at the same time their fans are almost always weird.
>Im not gay because im the top
>im not gay because the penis is feminine
>Im not gay if i suck their dick because they are on hrt
Its like shit ya you may not be gay but you sure as fuck aren't even close to being straight

the option of getting laid puts more importance on the relationship. When I was obese i put more importance on sex because it was a need that I had no option of getting fulfilled in my mind because I wanted to be worth it. After I dropped weight this switched to just wanting to be in a relationship along with the sex after I realized it would just be an advanced form of masturbation if I just fucked random dudes.
>tldr
No options for sex= sex important
Options for sex= relationship important