What's the best possible technique to kill kittens without making a mess?

What's the best possible technique to kill kittens without making a mess?

My cat recently gave birth to five cats, and it's too much.

Attached: DSC10002.jpg (500x500, 48K)

raise them to adulthood and let them die of natural causes

Put an ad on craigslist and give them away for fucks sake

The best possible technique is to give them away to loving homes and let them die of old age. That'll show those little fuckers!

I'm surprised you didn't bother to crop or flip the image after you renamed it to look like it came off a digital camera. Easily reverse image searched.

Listen to this user op. it's a whole hell of a easyer physically and mentally, and bonus you won't get fined or jailed if your found doing it.

Give them to your local cat rescue place or put some ads up online, lots of people always looking for kittens.

They haven't had a chance to enjoy their life at all and you just want to kill them immediately after birth because of a mistake you made.

The level of hate I feel for you right now is extreme, I'm going to stop going on this board now. Fuck you OP, I hope you get bad karma.

It's just a generic kitten pic, stop being so triggered. There are 6 kittens in that photo anyway.

Your thread is dumb and you should feel dumb, bucko.

Attached: 1512394073418.jpg (650x650, 94K)

let them go out in the wild to die normally

Put them in a bag, throw them in to a large body of water

Why didn't you neutered your cat?

>killing things that can be sold for at least $50 each
You really aren't that bright, are you?

I'm not wasting gas to take them to a vet or something and I'm definitely not wasting internet and time on making an ad. So stop it with the stupid suggestions and try to help me here. This is urgent.

I'm not leaving my house for this shit. They are in a bucket right now making all kinds of annoying noise. If nothing else comes up then I'll take them in the backyard and put the hose in the bucket and close the lid.

i really hope someone kills your faggot ass during a break in you deserve to fucking die OP

I hope you sick fucks get raped and murdered.. this is some nigger behavior right here

Its just a bath. If i was op i would close lid to bucket of cats and they can suffocate peaceful. Or pour boiling water and some ramen in. You got cat ramen within a hour after they cook.

Attached: 1531247107501.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

>user killing kittens haha what a bait xD
Listen up my sheltered little princess, in villages it's very common to put them in a bag and thrown into a river. Sometimes they are thrown into it 1 by 1. Nobody wants to keep that many cats because they will become a problem to the livestock.

Dump them in your neighbor's back yard. It's his problem now.

And these villagers, they post on Jow Forums?

Lol the pure and innocent meat eaters that don't get their hands dirty, fuck out of here.

Information like that isn't free.

Nigger it's not my thread, i was about to roast OP and make some cheesy joke about there being 6 kittens but it wouldn't have been that funny.

I like the way you used all those words to bypass the robot just to say "no."

Put them in a sack and toss them in a river.

It's the tried and true method of kitten disposal for a reason

Just take them to the animal shelter. You fill out a form and you're out in ten minutes. I've had to do it with my dogs before. If it makes you feel better, they'll probably just put them down after a while anyway because nobody wants to adopt cats.

GIVE THEM AWAY MF

See: >I'm not leaving my house for this shit.

then just neck yourself and leave the cats to their business

Whats the best possible technique to kill without making a mess?

His cat recently gave birth to five cats, and he's too much.

Attached: 1497552939364.jpg (1024x920, 132K)

i count 6

shoot them with an uzi

I've had to volunteer at an animal shelter. The people that work there are as weird as you or me. If it's some social anxiety bullshit then I promise you you're going to be fine there.

Met this one guy there, Kenny, gay as hell. Said he had to put down a dog with a broken neck by drowning it in the swimming pool.

If you insist on putting the cats down yourself, then be humane. A gun is your best bet, and your second is Craigslist and telling people to come you.

If you can't do either, then kill the mother and drop the kittens off some several feet away from your house. They'll die without their mother, but this is a terrible fate. It'd still keep you from having to dispose of 5 dead kittens.

Attached: 1526526299317.jpg (538x445, 62K)

kill yourself so they become somebody elses problem. solved

Drown them in a bucket full of milk
>You killed your cats
>No, autistic kid from the neighbourhood tried to feed them...

put the kittens in a box and leave it at a strangers house.

This way no human interaction
Kittens do not have to be killed
Kittens aren't your responsibility

Bonus points if you give it a perfect loving nuclear family

Take care of their basic needs until you are ready to give them away. You don't need to necessarily feel anything for the kittens, but having regular tasks to do, like buying food for them or taking them to the vet, is probably a good thing if you have nothing to do or no purpose. Just keep to yourself and let them keep to themselves if you don't want to give them away right now.

You are a fucking disgusting piece of shit even for this board standards.
Give them away to people who actually care and your main cat too.

Well that's done. The bucket and hose trick worked well. It only took a couple cigs time before they stopped moving around.

So, I should create my own puppet show, and add strings to their limbs?

Lol, seriously though, should I put them in their own garbage bag so the smell doesn't interact with the garbage bin I'm using? Does anyone have experience with this here? Thanks.

throw them into a river

Godammit OP. Yeah, use a different bag or dump them somewhere else. If you have property, just bury them. Otherwise, I'd put them in a different bin entirely

>no pic whatsoever of said kitten
>no pic whatsoever of said bucket
boring user is boring and fetching for (You)s, here, take it and go to sleep

>and bonus you won't get fined or jailed if your found doing it.
That's so fucking weird. I grew up on a farm and we slaughtered cows, chicken, pigs, and goat. We hunted deer and squirrels. To eat. Killed groundhogs because they're pests. Why the fuck can't you kill a cat?
After my parents divorced my dad shot our dog because mom wouldn't let us take it and he hated that pitbull tier dog.

My Dad once shot our neighbors dog because it was barking, it lived. He poisoned the other with anti freeze and it died. The neighbors knew and didn't do shit.

When I got older one of my friends Dad who was a cop in the town told me My dad once pointed a gun at him. He was called up by some neighbor for shooting ground hogs on their land. And he asked him if "he wanted him to shoot you too". Because they went to high school together or some bullshit he didn't arrest him...

Why the fuck isn't my Dad dead or in prison?????

Attached: whatinthefuck.jpg (588x437, 87K)

Drown yourself. See how it feels.

give em away; I'm sure someone(s) will take them.

This
You're a pathetic waste of space anyway op

If you kill them you'll get cancer. Mark these words, for I am the servant of the Most High.

i never realized how many norm-shits actually browse this board until i came upon this thread

>i'm gonna kill 5 innocemt beings to show everybody how edgy and mysterious i am!
You sound like the most normalfag person itt, faggot

they're fucking kittens
just snap their damn necks
no mess at all

the image OP posted has 6 cats and he didn't prove anything. this is clearly a bait and the fact that you didn't see through it is what makes me think you're a normie

Why is this even considered edgy? These things we're pretty normal since 2005 or something. Doesn't anybody remember Zippocat?

I don't see where you're getting at. What if they do or not?

The best way is to make sure each cat goes to a good home for free and then kill yourself for making such a terrible bait thread.

put them in a box put box on highway

Post a picture to prove that you're not full of shit.
If you have time to shitpost on Jow Forums you have time to take a picture to prove it too, so don't try pulling that "ain't wastin' Internet for that" argument

I would use a work bench and an axe, if you have one. It's the quickest way. If you do it right, it shouldn't make too much of a mess, just do it on top of a board you can rinse off afterwards. You'd have to look up the best way to do it though, I'm not exactly in the business of killing kittens. I believe if you hit the in the back of the neck it should be quick and humane.

That being said, whatever you do to kill them will probably be more work than just finding someone to dump them on. If you can't drive down to the shelter, just leaving them on someone's porch would probably be preferable, but that's my opinion.

Hey OP grow a pair of balls and post your home address faggot. Let me beat that obnoxious little fuck face of yours in.

Oh no is the moralfag mad?

Attached: 1531908561395.jpg (720x540, 63K)

When does your trash go out? I'd even consider double bagging them, depending on how soon. Usually it isn't too bad. I usually double bag fish when I gut them. It should be fine.

Also, curiosity, what is the hose and bucket method?

Put them in a box like in your OP, then set the box on fire.
Gas yourself, moralfags.

>is a moralfag
>doesn't get this edgy when it comes to fast food services and meat harvesting
You don't think about the sacrifices which built this civilization, do you? It doesn't take balls to beat up someone you little bitch, it takes balls to do what has to be done. And you don't have the guts for that.

>gets btfo
>lol ur dumb
your pic is you

Throw them into a river. That's what a bunch of the farmers near me do.

Tie em to a post and target practice. Fuck cats.

I tried to give a batch of kittens to a shelter they wouldn't accept them, there are too many of the fuckers and not enough demand.

Just let them die of starvation.

Send them to the shelter OP
Also i would wish you'd kill yourself for being such an awful human being, but then nobody would take care of the cats
Send them to the shelter please you piece of shit

Put an ad on craigslist or something about free kittens.
Or tie them in a garbage bag and beat them with a shovel until they stop moving and put em in some company's dumpster.

All yall talking about killing them in gruesome ways, yall gonna burn in hell if you don't repent and turn to jesus

Eat shit and die OP. If you're not b8, you're one hell of a retard.

Just let them go free they'll die or survive on their own

>yall
I believe this is the most niggerish word ever conceived.

Turn their necks one by one. Never lived on a farm cityboy?

Set them free in the wilderness

They get a chance, you dont have to take life...

Poor kots but this option is the least brutal

Attached: sadist_chickenman_shig.jpg (427x358, 17K)

Why is everyone so pissed anyways? Fucking moralfags, stop taking over Jow Forums. Please spare this place and fuck off. If OP pisses you off, leave now!

That user is a faggot, of course. There is nothing wrong, legally or morally, with killing off unwanted pets or livestock or pests.

Such bait. Nobody comes here and asks a question like that. Faggot, I give you a score of 0/10.

Attached: 26000860_1600524486737512_7199687252462904151_n.jpg (500x522, 43K)