Remember your place robos

remember your place robos

Attached: redpill.jpg (991x942, 490K)

>normalshits will defend this unironically
Im so tired of everything, why couldnt I have been born Chad

Attached: B27F09E4-1191-4368-9FD2-D7E1A536E10D.png (500x375, 253K)

thats why you subtley creep on one girl so if she tells anyone they wont beleive her

>thats why you subtley creep on one girl so if she tells anyone they wont beleive her
>they won't believe her

Boy, I have some bad news for you...

Also, I'm sorry for you OP, I unironically hope it goes better.

>flirting with EVERY girl cashier who doesn't even know you just because you know a couple of the managers
Fucking moron. Not even chad could pull that off with out being labeled as the "creepy guy who used to work here."
>flirting in the gym
Another dipshit move. We're all there to get our routine done then get out. And the girl in tight yoga pants stretching seductively doesn't want your creepy ass approaching her, just admire the view from afar.

im a shyfag but it seems like the op lacks social awareness.
you make smalltalk, and if you sense chemistry, then you go into light flirting.
this dude got fired from my old work because he was hitting on all the girls and talking about wanting to fuck the manager. he wasnt ugly or beta but that type of shit just wasnt cool.

Where did you get this screenshot?
kjdbfkwjboriginaltextsdajnopqm

>obviously lacking social awareness
>everyone is wrong but me, amirite

Normalfags keep telling us that we have to try with every girl and that our best chances are to try flirting at the gym or the supermarket. It's always like that with you normalfags. You give us advice. If we don't follow it you say it's our fault we're in our situation. If we do follow it and it doesn't work you tell us it was obvious it wouldn't work and we're dumb for following your advice (and 5 seconds later you repeat that advice to someone else).

>Pathetic simps victim-blame man who did nothing wrong
Every time. If this were a woman youd already be charging in on your white stallion, braced to defend her honor

>oh wow your shoes match your hairtie

Attached: 1527821088739.jpg (600x705, 35K)

Oh jeez serial killer in the making better literally call the cops and get him banned from this establishment
Women literally cannot handle even being slightly uncomfortable, its so funny

lol. we dont approach women FUCK OFF

This is your problem. People genuinely want to help you, yet the moment they tell you where you fucked up you sperg out and start yelling "WHITE KNIGHT WHITE KNIGHT!" over and over again until they give up on you.

>autist redditor who claim he did nothing wrong

>Oh, your life is falling apart because you listened to normie advice? Everyone openly hates you because you're weird and ugly? Well, have you tried not being creepy, you moron? All you have to do is not be too stupid to socialize right.
>What the fuck, why are you mad? You have emotional issues. You deserve to be all alone.
I hate normalfags.

As a woman, I sympathize. What can he even do to get a gf? If he's not good looking all women will treat him poorly for trying to date.

Well, that was a long-winded pile of didn't happen.

>>What the fuck, why are you mad? You have emotional issues. You deserve to be all alone.
This part is almost the worst. "You're not thanking me and bowing before me for ruining your life and not even so much as trying to understand you? Aha! The reason you fail is because you are a horrible human being and are angry at everyone all the time!!11"

How have normalfags ruined your life?

I really don't understand why they could have just told this guy straight out about being uncomfortable, rather than going behind his back and alerting the Cuck Squad.

I seriously hate when people do that. They tell you nothing, but they also expect you to read their mind. And then they turn around and talk happy-friendly to their gal (Weaboo term) friend.

It's stupid.

Attached: image.jpg (640x396, 41K)