Hey robots,normiefag here who lurk this board for 2 years...

Hey robots,normiefag here who lurk this board for 2 years. before you niggers telling me to fuck off and leave this board, please hear me out. I kept thinking suicidal for a long time due terrible things I've done in school, my family, irl, and discord. I brought myself a lethal belt and a PHP250(5 dollars) on my wallet. the question is, how and where should I hang myself? I'm a 258lbs(116.5KG) and high places at home will easily get wreck due to my weight. also when some nigger going to make a thread after I die, don't buy it because none of my friends know what is Jow Forums

Attached: 20180803_225335.jpg (1632x1224, 320K)

Your hand is tiny and your English is poor.
What's going on here?

>before you niggers telling me to fuck off
fuck off

Stream it originally and also fake and gay

if you can't do it at home.
Why don't you go outside to a construction site, go to a high place and hang there

ain't reading that gay shit i'm just here to tell you to never post your disgusting obese hands on my board again

use a door knob, painless and easy.

This OP.
>You lean away from the door applying pressure till you pass out, one source said. After that, gravity takes over.

>that currynigger hand
sorry op i have no sympathy for you

that's enough internet for today, paul

>258lbs
You're going to need a chain you fat fucking normie

there is no construction sites yet

you can also do it on a tree, I said construction sites because I see those everywhere

Pls make a Stream

Go the nearest lake, pond, beach, pool, etc.Grab a cinder block or anything heavy that doesnt float ( a big rock would do if you are really desperate) then tie it to your feet.
The rest is pretty obvious.

Just od on crack or some shit

When you die can i have your wallet

Thanks, and apologies for my poor language.

I think hanging against a closed door would do the job easily. That's what I have been thinking lately.

sorry I can't stream
that might work aswell incase if I fail
I live in asia, try to find me

The door will break use The front door to fort Knox

Fake and gay and stream it pussy

I know the lake thing its more of a murder/corpse hiding technique but who knows.
Suicide is pretty extreme but Im not gonna be that asshole.
Hope you have a peaceful death, user