How do you think you will react when a qt finally undresses for the first time in front of you...

How do you think you will react when a qt finally undresses for the first time in front of you? My heart is racing just thinking about it.

Attached: breeder34.webm (720x603, 1.92M)

life has a way of pissing on even your lowest expectations

It's not going to happen so whatever.

probably gonna have a dumb smile and a rock hard cock

The first thing you will notice is that she does not look as good naked as you expected. After that, if you have any sense to her you will touch her body and make her feel wanted, but my first time I had no such sense and instead sat on the bed staring at her like a weirdo.

Proceed to get erection for oral.
Do not return oral favor
Lose erecrion once she is too ticklish
Stay impotent no matter how hard she tries
She concludes gayness
True story

It's not going to happen. Won't bother think about my reaction.

thanks for helpful info r9chap

I image myself starting to laugh like an idiot. Half from nerves, half from happiness.

Attached: Automeris (genus) Silkworm Moth.jpg (485x775, 96K)

I would kiss her and grab her hips

wtf what a normie

I would need to shit really bad

sauce onegai

Already happened, disappointing.

What is the point of using a broom on fucking grass

Never happening. Hell I have better odds at winning the lottery then I do at holding a girls hand.

sweeper maid is a cute! CUTE!

Attached: payingtherent2.webm (799x450, 1.83M)

>The first thing you will notice is that she does not look as good naked as you expected
Yeah, I went to a pool the other day, and most of the roasties had disappointing bodies, mostly being that their asses were just a bit too saggy, rather than perfectly firm. In fact, whenever I see amateur nudes, my first thought is that it's disappointing.

>starts sweeping the grass

Attached: detective apu.jpg (421x349, 19K)

I'm 23 and I've never gotten even close to a situation that would lead to a female undressing in front of me. I've accepted that it's never going to happen.

Jow Forums has been a normie board for at least 24 months now, please go back to wizardchan

I will tell her that Allah forbids this

Do you think you have big dick and perfect abs? Both genders get disappointed by crazy standards

It's pretty nice anons, wont lie