Was he the original robot?--

Was he the original robot?--

Attached: death-note-dating-sim-online-4.jpg (600x338, 82K)

>has girl orbiting him who is willing to sell years off her life to make him happy
I think not user

Light Yagami is proof Chad never has to work for anything

wft he had everything - rich family, top grades, chicks on call and most importantly he wanted to get rid of robots (burdens of society) after he was done with crime

>charismatic rich kid with a God complex
>dates numerous women

Attached: 57417-1532336916.jpg (640x357, 26K)

he is just like me
intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour

b-but user, Light isn't nihilistic at all and doesn't have a sense of humour

No, he's intelligent and knows how to manipulate the world around him, and lie. Normies know how to do that second thing, at a much lower level, held back by the part of them that believes they're moral, and robots lack that ability entirely. His cold indifference and resentment to society and current culture is relatable, but a couple of traits isn't enough to define a robot.

>has a girlfriend just for some shit plan to kill someone

Attached: Light_on_date.jpg (180x101, 6K)

Robots are normies in disguise, Light was exceptionally smart, so no

>actually beautiful
>actually smart
original no

he wasnt a robot in any sense of the word

these types of pseudo intelligent posts on r9k always make me wonder if you guys have any self awareness.

excellent post, fagtron, you sure showed him

I didn't say anything complicated or deep, or try to. Normalfags don't consciously manipulate people at the same level that he does, because they don't want to believe they're bad, even though they do lie and manipulate, too, in the name of fitting in and making life easy for themselves. Dumb robots like us don't have the social skills or drive to do that, to begin with.

These types of pseudo-intelligent posts on r9k always make me wonder if you guys have any self awareness.

Hes literally a turbo chad

Is it robotic to have everything you'd need for happiness, and still be a hateful, greedy fuck?
Read the manga by the way, it's better.

Attached: 68709567927.jpg (1000x1416, 464K)

Light was a faggot, kinda like Elliot but even more queer and NOT a robot.

>read the manga by the way, it's better
It's literally the same shit. The Near and Mello arc has some more stuff, but no one likes that one anyway.

If anything, L was the robot. Light was a Chad with a god complex.

they don't like it because it's all cut out and ridiculously fast paced in the anime, idiot
even the parts they decided to put in they cut walls of dialogue

Nah, people don't like it because they're literally L copies but with far less charisma. DN anime remaster with only the first arc when

Cain was the original robot, he even held the first beta uprising

>No friends
>No girlfriend
>Nobody knows what he looks like because he never leaves his room
>Sits in a stupid manner
>Probably autistic
>Eats nothing but junk food and sugar all day

Attached: 31.png (459x278, 160K)

No. He was the proto-Chad.

> has above average intelligence
> kills people like its nothing
> only uses women as objects to further himself in life
> no libido controlling his life

Careful with that irony Satan. Unfortunately this is true. Kira held perhaps the highest hope for this world, which was that removing visibly bad people from the world would make it better, but reality would prove otherwise.

also
>ultra intelligent
>embraced death without making a scene once he knew it was inevitable
Truly /ourguy/

>list of relatable things
>alright L is closer to us than Light
>sees you post
>embraced death without making a scene
>sounds about right
>sees an acknowledgement L is ultra intelligent
>/ourguy/
bwAAHAHHAHAHAHA user PLEASE LOOK AT THE STATE OF THIS BOARD AND THEN LOOK AT L

Attached: 1522601978623.jpg (324x291, 15K)

How the fuck do you miss the point of his character so fucking much?
He's a ultraturbo Chad and that's the point of his character while L is a virgin manchild weirdo.

>literally copies of L
Fuck off I will defend Nate River and Mihael Keehl to my death bed neither of them were copies they just had similarities, makes sense considering they were originally going to be L's kids

Yeah, it was semi-satire.

oh sorry user for the post

Attached: 1532767033271.jpg (532x532, 40K)

The real robot is L
>Basically a NEET
>user, represented by L
>Autistic, helps with being a detective
>insomniac

L has a lot of rl fangirls though.

>not Hamlet

Because he's 2D and looks cute.
If he were real he'd be disgusting.

Fuck you and your retarded all caps "HAHAHHA" goldface posting. It's fucking autistic. Take that shit to /v/.

U wat. Light was intelligent, charismatic, attractive, and liked by everyone. If he hadn't found the deathnote he would have become an insanely rich and powerful CEO or politician. There is absolutely nothing robotic about him.

Richard the Third is more robot than Hamlet.

None of those things are exclusive to non-robots.

Light sure does remind me of a special someone

Attached: 1521567693139.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>Richard the Thir is more robot than Hamlet
I don't see it.

I've been told by several weaboo girls that I remind them of L. Does that mean I'm cute, disgusting, or both?

Yes they are, normalniggers have just inundated this board. Being a robot means just that, that one is robotic. High functioning autists are robots, failed normie scum are not.

Means you're aloof and seem smart. You probably have long black hair as well.

If Light was a socially awkward, friendless, khhv who looked like pic related, and whose confidence and charisma only gradually came after his progressive use of the death note, and only had fangirls because nobody knew what he looked like, then yes, light would be a robot. However, like the other anons said, he was attractive, witty, intelligent, and had plenty of girls who were attracted to him before he became Kira. He was a chad in every sense of the definition

Attached: 29b.jpg (1000x800, 100K)

That means you're perfect you degenerate

Failed normies wouldn't be rich CEOs, they failed. High functioning autists would.

He didn't look for pussy and was arguably asexual. Not a Chad.

Only in certain fields in the start up that made it big sense, not the climb up the corporate ladder via charisma and guile and get hired tp serve as CEO of an existing firm manner.

He's not a robot whatsoever. L is closer to a robot but still has too much of a work ethic and respect from others. Light was a fucking chad.

L - INTP
Light - ENTJ

both obsessed with their inferior function and trying to possess it, leading them down a really weird trail
its the equivalent to your IxFPs in movies like Star Wars who bend to the dark side and take the empire + control as a glorified state of being, and twist the logic behind efficiency into some kind of sick selfish liberation of inhibitions

that being said L at least knew him and Light were childish in that pursuit

Attached: shineget.png (432x768, 543K)