Have you ever accidentally seen a girl's butt?

Have you ever accidentally seen a girl's butt?

Attached: b833706685a2cea438bd4005c7a8cd47.png (600x900, 1.2M)

someone remove the abomination in the background pls

I saw my mom's once after she got out of the shower. It was nice.
I have never seen a girl's butt that wasn't family irl though.

>accidentally
Just the once I guess. I was at the pool on campus just hanging out and as a girl was getting out her bikini bottom slipped down enough to see the entirety of her ass. She was very embarrassed and I pretended I did not see.

Once, but she was like 10 and did nothing for me.
>I was 14 or 15 at the time

no
i will never see a girls butt either intentionally or accidentally

One time I was doing a play and this girl had to do a quick change backstage and she fucked up trying to go so quickly that she accidentally flashed her tits at me. That was pretty cool.

Right? Why would we want to see some faggot gawking at the girl meant to be the focus. Solo pinup is always underrated.

When I was in first grade some girl changed shirts in the middle of class and I saw her absence of tits. I was very sheltered and thought she was a boy for a while because of it.

extremely minimal effort in paint

Attached: b833706685a2cea438bd4005c7a8cd471.png (600x900, 1.17M)

Thank you kind user faggot faggot

No and I likely never will. The closest thing I've ever had to it was seeing my sister's fat ass when she bent under a table to grab something but she had undies on.

Cool of you to do. I consider myself fairly skilled and familiar with these kinds of edits, too, at this point, after having to salvage so much with my waifu, but am still bothered sometimes by the way that artists seem to so often add unnecessary stuff that ruins what could be nice and give people nicer feelings than "they're gonna fuck, enjoy watching ;)"

My brother pantsed his girlfriend once in front of me while she was wearing a bikini.

It's like he knew that I couldn't stop staring at her fat arse the entire holiday and had to keep going off to my room for a wank every couple of hours, so he gave me a little fanservice like a true bro. I still fap to the memory sometimes. God I'd love to stick my cock inbetween her big jiggly buttocks

Yup. My highschool had us do yoga instead of gym once a week, and because I'm fat and an aspy, I opted out and sat at the back of the room. I slept most of the time but that worked to my advantage, because none of the girls were keeping an eye on me making sure I wasn't sneaking a peak at there ass popping out of there jeans whenever they bent over. Witch I in fact was. The first time was on accident, but then I realized what I could do, and the rest were not.

Other than that no cus I'm a khhv virgin.

>Furshit
Hey Barney fag
They're talking about My little pony in here ;)

Attached: 873033.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

this is an impressive level of insecurity

I've accidently seen my first gf's sister tits
which were fucking nice
damn

>be me
>be 12
>be 6th grade
>be PE class
>walk into to locker room to change for PE
>smells worse than usual. WTF?
>look to left as passing rows of lockers
>see smoke pouring put of a locker
>someone in the previous class went pyro in here
>guess I better make my way to the exit before the alarm goes off
>fire fucking alarm
>everyone outside NOW!
>hmm I wonder....
>indeed! Nearly every single girl in my PE class is in some state of undress
>2 girls were 100% naked
>3 or 4 girls in just panties. 2 thongs
>several others shirtless or completely topless
>this is not drill so no one allowed back in till fire dept gives all clear
>takes over half an hour from the alarm to the all clear
>it's a fucking cold December morning
>quite sure not many of us boys even noticed the cold
>fire policy was boys and girls split up into 2 rows facing each other
>most epic day ever

One of the naked girls changed schools soon after.
The other naked girl didn't seem to mind one bit. No surprise since she normally dressed slutty.

he probably wasn't doing that. Most people in their right mind wouldn't think like that

This was I when I was like 13-14. We were on a week-long trip with the whole class and I was going to the place where the showers were talking to some girl classmate (she was an average girl) and while I was too focused on talking I went further than I was supposed to close to girls showers. I look up and I see the girl I had the biggest crush ever in my life standing there without pants or shirt, wearing purple panties and bra. I looked and quickly turned away. I was embarrassed at first but the girl didn't mind (i was liked by the whole class back then) and I was happy thanks to that for like 3 weeks. Jacked off more than ever in my life.

>unironically letting your fantasy get cucked by some unimportant faggot in the background when you have the power to erase it

Yeah probably not but that's how I imagine it in my mind. I'm still ever grateful to my brother that he pantsed her right in front of me, whether he knows it or not. God I wish he'd let me have a go on her fucking big juicy arse

>"fairly skilled"
>Edit->Fill->Content-Aware Fill

How long did you train at wizard school, user?

Attached: 567.jpg (550x422, 35K)

My little sister walks around in just a tshirt with no undies because she's a slut. She doesn't even care if anyone else is over.

I was so aspie growing up ,until i was 14 i wore a tank top and panties only around the house. Lived alone with mom so it never seemed weird. My cousins came over one day and i just walked right out there. I didnt know they had come over but they saw full blown cuz butt.
They never said anything but the older one from that day on will try and tickle me if i dare show my face. Its awkward.

Saw my mom nude a lot. Seen family friends changing. Once held a towel for a girl on a school trip while she was changing, naturally took a peak, she saw, didn't say anything but held a grudge against me for years.
Seen many an upskirt, etc etc most times I looked intentionally but the event itself happened more or less by accident

Have you ever read the rules?
Has the artist ever read the rule of thirds?

I'm tempted to call bullshit just cuz I can't believe school officials would let that happen, but awesome if true.

So is it cool if I come chill at your place for a while or...? (provided she's over 18)

Like one of those massive tshirts to still "cover up"? proper white trash. my sister did that too.

No, but I accidentally saw a girl's boob on swim team once.

> muh rule of thirds
Fuck off, Spielberg.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_ron_satosi121__sample-34c0c4d0520ead0bb047b (850x638, 61K)

no
never

nothing like anyone here is saying. Guess there are still very little true robots out there

The only naked person I've ever seen irl was an obese boomer man in a locker room. They have absolutely no shame.

Saw an older neighborhood girl I hung out with in varying naked states before.

Whoops mistaken quote there

Posted this a while ago, but whatever

>At pool with friends
>me showing off jumping off diving board
>girl I had a crush on watching as I show her my moves
>she's in line behind me
>I drop my trunks and run off the board
>hear here scream as I hit the water
>Friends leave together, heading to change rooms
>"Hey user!"
>turn around to see crush and her friend both mooning me and my friends
>We chase as they casually walk into their change room giggling

She grew up to only engage in open relationships. Dodged a bullet, but enjoyed the show.

yes when I visited /b/ when I was 10

I have literally never seen a girl's but irl in my entire life.