Tfw no emulator gf

>tfw no emulator gf

Attached: 1533327929753.jpg (750x1334, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curiouscat.me/Ciarasheep
curiouscat.me/eugenecalibelli
reddit.com/u/Jaqqaknees
streamable.com/j6gdf
streamable.com/i8vdd
streamable.com/a7tko
boards.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's fucking vile OP

she needs to be killed

>Tfw no size 13 footed ewhore

I know, there's an alternate timeline where i prevent she to become what she is today.

There's an alternate timeline where you don't suck dicks too
How does it sound?

>I know, there's an alternate timeline where i prevent she to become what she is today.
I know, there's an alternate timeline where i kick her goofy front teeth into the back of her throat

only thing that keeps me going really

>Ywn cum in her huge dirty shoes

>ywn bury your face under her big sweaty soles

>ywn smell her damp socks

>ywn fill her boots with your cum

>ywn lick the dark circle around her butthole

>ywn cum in her hair every morning

thank god
emulators are for faggots
if you cant afford an old ass videogame and carts jesus you shouldnt even be playing videogames

Thanks for ruining the greenrape

A-user, are you alright?

She size 7 mate

The 7.5 size pic never had a timestamp

> tfw i can write an emulator
> tfw I should write another emulator in haskell this time

idgaf about 3d whores

She said it was 6-7 on her curiouscat but after seeing the pictures if convicted its 13
They look pretty massive

guys, Ciara un-deleted her zuirp and curiouscat

6-7, sure, then a pic with no timestamp or feature comes out as 7.5 iirc, the boots one had the size hidden
Just look at the proportions in every existing pic and huh, they can't be under 11 for sure

Link them or post names pls user

curiouscat.me/Ciarasheep
And her old that she brought back instagram is Zuirp

Thanks, finally a good sharing user

curiouscat.me/eugenecalibelli
And im 50% sure this is her sisters account

What do you lurk to get all the info?

What kind of info? Just r9k i guess

>size 6-7
Insane delusional damage control at its finest
I'd prefer is she was honest

What a disgusting person
Its just a joke user

Attached: 2CA2EA60-CD13-4EB8-B286-E9C53C5D1BDE.jpg (356x633, 48K)

>ywn know the true size

Attached: 1521669507479.jpg (250x250, 9K)

You can make a pretty fair guess just by looking at them

They surely look something around 13 tho

With her precise height, we could easily calculate it desu

She said she's 5'3.5" but sometimes rounds up to 5'4".

So she didn't grow up since 15? mmmh

That was her height as of three months ago. It's possible she's grown since then but I doubt it.

I think she stunted her growth by starving herself for so many years. If you're so underweight that you have to be hospitalized multiple times, obviously you're not getting enough nutrients to develop properly.

Why does she look so scary

Attached: 084B15C1-CCFA-498A-B6A7-0C0A204C3394.jpg (1933x3264, 1004K)

She comes from a violent family. What do you expect?

what's her insta im gonna get nudes I'm chad

A normal and compassionate human being who isnt a slut that leaks other girls nudes and a scammer that takes innocent peoples money. Is that too much to ask?

You must be new here, lul

She often comes off as cold.

No proofs of this. You'd think Ciara would be trying to use that as pity right?

Attached: two elizas.jpg (1971x885, 401K)

ratrabies

me and my gf play a lot of games on dolphin, we're fairly evenly matched in soul calibur 2 but I wipe the fucking floor with her in f-zero gx despite me having barely ever played it and her having hours and hours of game time, turns out I'm a natural. I also like to watch her play starfox assault, she plays a lot more than I do overall.

Attached: pepe (59).jpg (217x232, 10K)

>No proofs of this. You'd think Ciara would be trying to use that as pity right?
She does. She doesn't doesn't share her life story on Jow Forums. You have to be in her Discord group. Then again, she's a known pathological liar and most of what she tells her orbiters there is just made up for sympathy shekels.

Attached: Toaster.png (970x550, 55K)

Fake as HELL man!

Ciara only tried Meth years later. She was never dealing heroin in school. Get your facts right.

I want more granny glasses pics. So cute.

Attached: 1532925740166.jpg (473x631, 47K)

Source for Ciara trying meth?

She lies about waiting to try meth and heroin. The fact is, she was using both as early as 8th grade when she was only 13. It's sad but true, user.

>Source for Ciara trying meth?

I'm an amateur Ciara-ologist. There was a chat post where she said she tried it "once.".

I don't know. I'm hearnig Noah hooked her up with the hard drugs, and that was 13-14 right?

God damn, little kid goes from MLP:FiM to heroin within a year.

This dude works with Ciara at her target
reddit.com/u/Jaqqaknees

WE NEED MORE SOLES AND SHOES PICS
NEW RARES

Yes, but she lies about Noah being this druggie who was a bad influence on her. It's exactly the other way around. She was the druggie and she got him into drugs. Noah was a good kid. He didn't deserve a horrible girlfriend like Ciara. Then later, she betrayed him by recording him talking about his drug use after she stole some pills from him and he called her to try to get them back. Then she sent the tape to his mother, just to fuck him over for dumping her, and cackled like the evil witch that she is. Total narcissistic, Machiavellian psychopath behavior.

This streamable.com/j6gdf
I wouldn't be supremely if she lied about her eating disorder aswell

Thing is, how did Ciara end up with drugs at 13-14? How does some nerdy girl with no friends get into that?

Noah being the first step for drugs makes sense, as you don't just start buying hard drugs at a young age like that. You gotta know people and make connections. If Noah wasn't the dealer then who was?

Noah is a dealer, she hooks up with him and trades sex for drugs.

i just sit here and ponder the fact that jay sucks her toes every night. he even admited it on the livetsream they did together. thats a real tough pill for me to swallow, guys. i need to block these thoughts out of my head. he in NO way deserves to worship her feet and suck on her toes.

Hwr toes lool gross. She has guy feet

>I wouldn't be supremely if she lied about her eating disorder aswell

She swears up and down she doesn't have one, then she's stick thin, and clearly dangerously underweight, and then joins pro anorexic groups in discord.

Literally EVERYTHING out of Ciara's mouth is spin or lies. She can't tell the truth.

Ciara and Jay look like a couple of junkies. Might be the lighting and poor quality, but it would not shock me if they're both druggies. And I wonder if Jay's "business" isn't dealing.

Attached: mpv-shot0683.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

lol sure, as if they don't lurk here and keep baiting
orbiters are retarded

ciara poster yeesh

Attached: 1527786268868s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

I think the eating disorder is real because she was hospitalized for it multiple times and it said in one of her mental health reports that she was dangerously underweight and had to be hospitalized for low blood pressure. Then, during a mental hospital stay, they hooked her up to a feeding tube against her will after she refused to eat solid food and deliberately vomited up her Boost. I get the sense that she's a little bulimic when she's not anorexic.

Imagine chasing a random amerishit junkie online you won't ever meet

At a glance, Jay is way too fat to be abusing hard drugs like meth or heroin. Then again, Artie Lange has abused coke and heroin for years and weighs 300 lb. So there are exceptions to every rule.

She just fakes it for attention. Its pretty obvious she is just a bulimic, you can see it in her cheeks and knuckels.

Where do you even get these screens from?
Pretty much

>and knuckels.

I pointed this out ages ago and no one believed me.

Pretty sure that's a myth. That only occurs to those hard-core users who just do nothing but do drugs and don't eat.

She did an official livestream on her Elizachan channel.

Attached: 1452216958989.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

>you can see it in her cheeks and knuckels.
What do you mean? Her face is always really fat looking, even when she's underweight, but that's because she's Irish and has the big fat potato head thing going on. She's like Rosie O'Donnell. Rosie would have a pumpkin sized head even if she lost a bunch of weight. Potato niggers have always had bloated heads. Ted Kennedy is another example.

>she's fucking vile
Yes she is. Ask her about this

Attached: Druggies.jpg (873x431, 32K)

I don't even care about that junkie couple
She and her face are basically memes to collect for anons who aren't pathetic orbiters

you are all fucking assholes and this was shopped here is the real one

Attached: 191BB6CF-6DB6-46B3-A696-2DC1EAB6510C.jpg (748x757, 146K)

he gave her the drugs, and she flushed them, months later he asked for them back. he got her expelled from school and she dumped him.

Don't you mean she got herself expelled from school? You can't be expelled if you're innocent.

Also, she didn't flush them. Well, unless you meant flush them down her throat. She used them and then lied about it.

WHO
THE
FUCK
EVEN
CARES

well, he was the one who got her into drugs and then wanted her to share weed with the kids at school. also how would you know if she took them or not

fake and gay

at least put some effort into it if you're going to go to the trouble of creating fake print screens

Seriously. This was almost three years ago and she was fucking 15. Move on people.

But who cares about her life in general, it's pathetic orbiting like this

What would you do if you were her parents?

Attached: D147A809-6626-4686-BF87-F60C5572783A.jpg (638x816, 95K)

streamable.com/i8vdd

Makes sense since she's still so insanely short
Disappointed
Where did you save it from tho?

Those are slides not shoes, and we cant even see if they fit her in the video

>insanely short
how tall is she?

am i the only one who isn't cucked and orbiting ciara and thinks she's really cute? seems like everyone whos mad at her got rejected and had their bank accounts closed for letting her step on their nuts lol

I like looking at cute Ciara pics and videos and just pretending all the nastiness doesn't exist.

6'4.

Jesus Christ who the fuck cares about her shoe size, you people are deranged

She admitted to me that she actually got him into drugs, not the other way around. Also, I don't think you understand the full reasons for her getting expelled from WFS. It wasn't just giving weed to other kids.

161 @15, user in this thread said she still is
With her being basically an anorexic bulimic wreck, with narrow feet it makes sense
You must be new he- oh wait, to the whole internet I guess

I heard she got expelled once for "selling drugs", but didn't learn which ones, and expelled from another one for stealing laptops.

It's hard to figure out where Ciara's BPD starts and her drug addictions end. A lot of her actions are explained as a junkie needing money for a fix.

yeah man its my first day on the internet, I guess not caring about some ethots shoe size was a dead giveaway. Get a grip man, find a real hobby.

She does it so she can still look young, otherwise her pedo boyfriend will leave her
streamable.com/a7tko
Thats also why she dresses like a 12 year old

From the mind of another user posting in a vietnamese mine-dwelling purple shining hobos board, in a thread about a random amerishit junkie

That literally doesn't work and it's gonna wreck her long-term health. It's gonna hyper-age her if anything.

>Thats also why she dresses like a 12 year old

12 year old boy no less. This I can at least get.

Op stop posting my waifu or else!!

Attached: miku.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

Nobody cares Ciara. Answer for your crimes towards Natalie boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/47264045/
You admitted to this in October, but kept going.

Attached: CatfishScamming.png (899x601, 215K)

Can you just post the fucking source of these videos?

>Nobody cares Ciara. Answer for your crimes towards Natalie boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/47264045/

See, there's so many real things to complain about Ciara, why make things up?

That video was from her ratrabies instagram

Damn.

Ciara already looks like a 36yr old. R9k was right. Women do age like milk

Nobody suing nobody, tales from poormuttland

its really nice that the faggot who used to always post the jordan peterson vids in every single ciara thread finally stopped and fucked off. i guess he got btfo when she point blank shut down his bs that she has BPD , and proved she was recently evaluated by a psych doc and they concluded she does NOT have bpd. that user must be seething right now.