> Wagecucking at a shitty office job with lots of two faced losers
> One day notice that there are tire valve stem caps on the ground near my car
> Don't think anything of it
> Weeks pass, notice them several times
> Get paranoid
> Check my vehicle
> The caps belong to my vehicle
> I suspect two possible coworkers even though its a big parking lot
> Find out the intial coworker I suspected also had something done to their car that broke something (don't believe its him)
> Talk to security but it seems nothing can be done even with security cameras because "it'd be too dark too see from that distance"
> Bs if I can see a person's figure that can be a large advantage considering the degenerates body type is rare
> The other coworker I suspect is one whose clearly a degenerate and in his 40's
> One thing in common with me and the intial suspect is that the degenerate mocks both of us and attempts dominance tactics
> Notice that in prior times the degenerate has taken an interest in my car, bringing it up in conversation
> Eventually connect the dots that he is likely the perpatrator

What can I do? Gonna try to get info from other guy.

Attached: 20180803_140759.png (1248x1090, 1.09M)

I'm going to be frank here user, the only viable option is to fuck your sister

Attached: 3.png (669x514, 37K)

Have a camera set up yourself in the car, either on the dash looking like a dash cam or or discreetly hidden. If you have tinted windows even better.

Im stuck in the office with a 2 faced bastard right now

>Run small electrical wire around cap w/gap in a finger completes
>Connect to battery, spare car battery ideal
>???
>Profit

they were siphoning your tire air user

>Thinks car battery is enough to zap someone

Come on man...

>Doesn't understand amperage/has never been shocked off a car battery
user, come back when you can into cars/old enough to drive.

Your skin has too high resistance for 12 volts you ignorant fool

Gb2school, can't wait for summer to finish here

Attached: 1524288648526m.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

I know you're trolling at this point but I really wish they made a global rule to restrict posts per hour for those with double digits iqs, so they can do a quick Google search or even think about their posts before I have to skim through them

>I've googled facts and never done anything irl, Google is so my god

Hate to burst your bubble wrenchie

Attached: IMG_20180803_180745.jpg (1512x2688, 1.3M)

Me again as well
Using ohms law(I=V/R)
I=12/100000
You do the math

Build the circuit I described, which you haven't. Thanks.

You could try to bluff him into telling the truth

I think you might have removed the stem caps yourself and forgot. Why would they randomly remove your stem caps? Inject something into your tires? Just ask the degenerate 'did you take off my stem caps?'

The guy is clearly trying to play some sort of fucked up mindgames with OP, asking him so that he can deny it would be playing right into his hands
The best course of action is for OP to start fucking with him back, maybe even puncture the guy's tires and or throat

> A degenrate always answering honestly.

Op here. This is the same guy who pulls passive aggresive shit in front of others but does so in a way where my coworkers don't seem to think anything wrong of it. Like when he mocked me for not being able to complete a task on my own. I made a sarcastic comment (knowing it was him who made my task difficult) but he kept rambling. However he came by later and talked down to me so i definetly got a rise out of him.

Also he sometimes rings a bell to make me look. A "made you look" "joke" even though I rarely talk to him.

Leave a bouncing Betty next to his car door, blame Islamists.

He rings a bell just to say made you look? Adults do this stuff?

Manchilds do.

Attached: 1529983776554.jpg (500x387, 27K)

Yes, they're generally sociopaths who will fuck with you for no reason. Most people aren't like this, but then you get motherfuckers like that guy.
They're the type of person that needs a nice brutal dose of reality via an ass kicking but unfortunately the law prevents that

Jumper cables to car battery
Connect to left and right nipples
Enjoy

No he's already said car batteries are harmless, that's what he thinks he proving, read his posts.
Bring in a taser and hit him when he rings it

Lol

Originininiiiiii

Slow captcha aaaaaaahhhhh