Fembots has this board permanently damaged how you view men and how we think?

fembots has this board permanently damaged how you view men and how we think?

Attached: 4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg (1024x680, 297K)

Not a fembot, but yes

the "men" on this board will never be real men

It's permanently damaged how I view women and how they think

"real men" meaning beta white knight bitchboys?

No, I already hated men before I came here.

Jow Forums is trash by definition. You can't have a good community without rules and people to enforce them. Here there is neither.

wanna be my hateful gf

no the complete opposite of that

Actually it has opened my eyes to what the 'quite kid' might be feeling and its made me more aware of how i talk to men. I try to be gentler and more lady like, being carefull not to force them to talk or anything. If they speak to me, i try to be and friendly but toned down as possible. Im a loud,annoying type girl and i never realized how fucking horrible men find that when a woman is instantly like "HEY DUDE WHATS UP IM SOANDSO AND WOW HOW BOUT THAT WEATHER HERE SHAKE MY FUCKING HAND"
and thats me 70% of the time. Im so sorry boys, yall probably think im screaming at you or making some intricate joke... im not :( i just get excited....

Attached: 1533269673396.jpg (665x546, 93K)

This is a larp. Wanna know how I know?

No real girl is that cute or considerate

believe me, most quiet guys like girls that do that, but they will never admit it

They fall into two categories

-become jaded with men from being exposed to their secret evil

-become jaded with women and internalize the autistic hate and likely develop a number of psychosomatic issues

Seems the ones that come here really young fall into the second group more often, those are the ones I feel sorry for

some guy came up to me today, put his arm around me and told me i had nice legs

and you wonder why women feel uncomfortable around guys a lot of the time

>babying adult men
>MUH COMFY

And this is the unnatural cope of over protectiveness their mothers used which turned them into freaks in the first place

It taught me that all men resent me and see me as a tool, even the quiet polite boys. At least you know what you're getting with a fratty douchebag. The quiet types will pretend they love you and then look for an upgrade behind your back because you're just their "practice gf"
Also taught me to never send nudes unless you want to be made fun of on the internet.

It didn't really change my view on anything.

Was he a non white

And this is the 3rd type, the intelligent logical one who studied the cesspool to become attuned to reality without ingesting it's propaganda

you don't understand anything about this board and you're just taking away from it what you want so you can excuse yourself for wanting a douchebag bf, you're not fooling anyone

Why would a women come here except to make fun of you subhumans?

Maybe. Drop contact and if I don't ghost you, it means you're tolerable.

I get the feel from guys here, though, thatd youd rather us loud ones leave you alone? Lots of posts on here like
>girl touches my hand handing my money
>i fucking hate women why did she do this
Or
>a girl said hi to me and i couldnt say hi back so now i feel horrible

And i dont wanna make anyone walk away from me feeling lesser for having met me, and i see how much stress close contact causes some bots...
So i try to be more gentle and quiter, less touching of hands when passing money ect.
Im a desk clerk so i meet people everyday and i wanna make it a pleasant experience

Advice guys? Have you all warped my mind into thinking im being a bitch or am i doing it right? Whats the best way to say hello to a robot?

no he was white

true and tested. also make sure to lie about every aspect of your life if you ever talk to one of them in private because they will come here to bitch about you at the first perceived slight

>Why would a woman come here except to make fun of us subhumans?
FTFY

>Also taught me to never send nudes unless you want to be made fun of on the internet.
this is right but if you think this
>It taught me that all men resent me and see me as a tool, even the quiet polite boys. At least you know what you're getting with a fratty douchebag. The quiet types will pretend they love you and then look for an upgrade behind your back because you're just their "practice gf"
is a fair representation off all men and not just bitter losers you are no better than the incels who hate women.

Is that female Anakin?

Attached: thinking_anakin.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Stop.Catering.To.Grown.Men

You are not helping them, if they can't handie some loud retard girl saying hello how in the fuck are they going to deal with the world. How about you turn it up even more and force them to confront their irrational retard fears instead of enabling them in running from everything

we don't want the loud ones to leave us alone, we just don't them to fuck with us, most robots have had some girl fuck with their emotions. all that greentext stuff is mostly just memes, we aren't going to have an mental crisis if you touch our hand while handing us money. just don't get all touchy handsy with us if you don't want anything more than a friendship, because that's confusing.

As long as you are nice enough i don't care, and i think most guys here don't either, in fact we are welcoming of noon hurtful human interaction when we get the chance. Don't get too hung up on what others think and be genuine.
Some people have issue with touching tho so keep that to a minimum on everyone including girls. There are several actual fobias regarding touching and being touched out there.
You seem like a nice gals so I don't think you will cause anyone to be needlessly uncomfortable.
...Also get out of Jow Forums while you can this place is hell and we are becoming demons the longer we satay here.

it has only made my disdain for Brad and Chad grow stronger.

Jesus or ill be driving a few perfectly "ok" robots to fuckin scuicide no way am i gonna holler at these guys. Its not gonna force anyone to man up its just gonna make the poor guy get in his car and have half an ainxity attack.

Robits who would prefer a loud retard going "HELLO WELCOME TO BLARP WHATCHA NEED BUD?IM SOANDSO-extends hand-CAN I GET THAT FIRST NAME?"
Or
"Hello there. Let me know if i can help you today. :)"-drifts away-

To maybe shed light on why im loud and cringe with hellos...
Im in the south and was raised by a loud redneck chad and loud angry fembot mom... we speak in shouts. :( its hard to break.

Avoidant and hate being the center of any attention.
But when there is business afoot, I walk in expecting it could happen and you seem to be talking of your work.
Just might want to keep your voice down a lil when someone winces everytime you speak.

So no arm touches or stuff like that. Got it. Ill admit ive touched a guys arm once, we shared a joke and were having a giggle. he lost all joy when i touched him. I felt awkward. Looking back he was obviously like "dont..dont do that plz." But i just kept talking cuz i felt weird.

yea don't do that, that just confuses people like me. might be fine for chad i guess, idk. a girl i used to hang around with did stuff like that, we'd be walking and she'd like wrap herself around my arm, we'd watch a movie and she'd rest her head on my shoulder, shit like that. thought she liked me...nope.

So my manner is ok, just loose the southern volume?

Because, on the flupside, ive noticed if im too quite it equally turns off male customers. Like if im just like "hi." Then nothing they act super fuckin cold. I want to make the sales desk comfy...

It taught me to push hard if they mistreat me or are inconsiderate. If you don't they will believe some stupid bio truth that you like it.

Since I did visit: YES I came to expect it there.
But yeah, imo it is okay and you probably deserve a BEEYOURSELF.jpg I haven't handy.

Getting touchy is something I too prefer to only do with a girl who wants more than that, but most people will notice that from my body language.

>Because, on the flupside, ive noticed if im too quite it equally turns off male customers.
remember that the majority of men aren't r9k. people are hard to deal with as what is ok with some ins't ok with others. You will get the hang of it eventually.