If you are afraid of the truth, don't take psychedelics, and especially not Ayahuasca...

If you are afraid of the truth, don't take psychedelics, and especially not Ayahuasca. It will show you truths about reality, and especially about yourself and your own attitude, behavior, and beliefs.

And the chance is huge that you will cry when you realize some of those things about yourself. If you take a sufficient dose, you will trip your face off completely and experience the end of everything that exists. This may not be a pleasant experience, again, if you are afraid of the truth of what is out there.

Attached: 1NZI0h.jpg (1024x682, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gagR2_Yi8wE
maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1aw47g/i_take_people_deep_into_the_heart_of_the_amazon/c91f1ts/?context=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am a degenerate drug addict

>I am a degenerate drug addict who feels smug because of it

But really, what sort of truths do you realise?

I really want to do some acid once I get a little older. but finding any dealer is impossible.

I've taken a ton of acid among other physchies and hallucinogens and the "truth" is that it just makes you more open minded to unbiased interpretation. There is no deeper meaning to reality, and taking drugs will certainly not help you find it.

DUDE
AYAHUASCA
ORIGINALMAO

now if you're not afraid of the truth, datura stramonium
shit's cash m8s

This one time I took 60mg of 4-HO-MiPT and lost my ability to see the visuals were so strong, then I lost all sense of physical sensation and all my senses merged into one hyper-fractal that would simultaneously be as small as a subatomic particle and as large as the universe, eventually I came back down to reality, cracked an ice cold steel reserve, and watched Lawrence of Arabia(100% kino)

Attached: 6r56bg2.jpg (1154x799, 310K)

Pretentious shit
What a bullshit

People like you are why psychedelics will remain illegal

Attached: DfYZlXvXcAAlIud.jpg (1013x1200, 143K)

Lsd just makes you more empathitic

I think for the most part psychedelics just remind you of the things you already know. You aren't going to get some unknown truth from them, but they can definitely check you from thinking stupidly.

Honestly I kinda got that with weed, really looking at myself. but with psychedelics I've only ever had a good time.

Although I did both at different times in my life, so I guess my mental state probably had a bit to do with it.

Same here, psychedelics and I'm A OK, smoke weed and I have a panic attack, same with my siblings and my dad, must be a genetic thing

There is a tremendous difference between LSD and Ayahuasca, my friends.

Just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=gagR2_Yi8wE

Ayahuasca is legal and dirt cheap: maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca

Attached: 1348436128704.jpg (1600x900, 229K)

Acid made me comfortable with a lot of concepts I already knew deep down.

1. I grasped the meaning of the Tao, or The Whole. We, as living things, are a network. The universe is a network interlinked in more ways than we can comprehend. As humans we try our best to make sense of it, but so many of us just want to pick each other apart by our differences. The way to happiness and a fulfilling life is balance.

2. Life is short. Really nothing you do is as important as it feels, and death is just the passage to nothingness. Be like an olive which falls from the tree when it's ripe, giving back to the earth to create new life without complaint.

3. Reality is subjective. We all have slightly different way of viewing the world. Our brains can fabricate things which are not there, so you can never be 100% certain of anything other than that you are thinking. Cogito ergo sum. In fact even that's inaccurate, because our consciousness could be a tiny thought in a larger mind.

It sounds like hippy shit but it helped me calm the chaos dragons raging in my mind.

See for instance this: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1aw47g/i_take_people_deep_into_the_heart_of_the_amazon/c91f1ts/?context=1

Attached: 1343146030912.jpg (427x427, 32K)

psychadelics make me wanna party. dissociatives however, throw me into an existential crisis questioning everything i have done

I had a fucking horrible experience on LSD. Basically realized that reality is chaos and you could be sent to Hell for all of eternity for any reason at all, you could go insane, that suffering has no significance or purpose and there's no-one that understands you. I was already depressed before, but I've never been the same since. Dissociatives are kind of just weird and fun.

>there's no-one that understands you

Wrong

Attached: Jesus-Christ.jpg (640x360, 53K)

I got stuck in 2 time loops from a wax pen and a non existent tolerance, I feel like a psychedelic would ruin me

I've taken a shitload of psychedelics and cannot even smoke that shit

Weed has become so potent is may as well be induced retardation at this point