Anyone got experience in driving through europe with your own car? Is it expensive compared to taking the plane...

Anyone got experience in driving through europe with your own car? Is it expensive compared to taking the plane? Want to drive to france or spain through the highway...

Attached: 83a3cd92ddbad9c19724a897fc9d2ffa.jpg (800x600, 248K)

It's extremely tiring, as it's a 12 to 16 hour drive (in Belgium)
If you don't stop anywhere to sleep you will save quite a bit of money and feul is about 150 euros in total, so if you go alone it is dumb, but with 4 or 5 people it's really cheap

French and Spanish highways are expensive af. Unless youre a richfag, dont.

Would take a rest when driving such long routes, 150 € fuel is totally ok, i guess. How about belgium, are there worth places for sightseeing?

Do slovenia people speak english? Your country is interesting too.

You have to pay for highways?

Definetly Bruges
Big enough to be amazing but small enough not to get ruined by too much tourists
Do some research on it

Also, De Haan if you want some German architecture close to Bruges

Only for freeways

>freeways
>FREE

Oh so like toll roads, ok. I actually forgot what those were is all.

That's the joke user
...haha

This thread has been hijacked by the Fascist party of Poland

I think while you're young you should still do it. I went with my girlfriend (ex) on a road trip over central Europe in the most fucked up car imaginable and it was still great for the experience.
Do what you want, worry later.

Exactly, will get my driving license soon and want to travel through europe, preferably south europe, but i'm also open to other places in north or east europe.

I also heard that some EU countries barely talk english, would make it difficult to communicate...

The thing I find intriguing about Europe is that people casually drive lamborghini's over there. It's rare in the States

Pic related

Attached: Lamborghini-taxi.jpg (1200x630, 113K)

eh, typing into a google translator should work ok enough. I'm sure people get by with that.

Attached: 1508621089789.png (400x390, 170K)

Two friends and me went for a 1200km road trip to my family in Eastern Poland. Just sitting in the car bullshitting for 12 hours is great fun

Actually alot of people rent them here

How much did you paid for your trip. Poland must be cheaper than other countries...

Since we were at my family we didn't have to pay for a hostel or anything.

About 300 roughly for gas. 100 Euro one way and about another 100 for trips while we were there.

We spent a lot on booze

To clarify, we were there for two weeks and visited a bunch of places.

Nice, how much do hostels cost in poland. Also do poland really have a hooligan, extreme right wing problem?

>Nice, how much do hostels cost in poland
I have no idea, never used one.
I'd guess you'd be set with 30 zloty a night, which is less than 10 Euro. But you better ask somebody who knows.
>Also do poland really have a hooligan, extreme right wing problem?
To be honest I haven't been exposed to anything of that nature.