That girl in class who always had her crack hanging out of her jeans

>that girl in class who always had her crack hanging out of her jeans
Anyone else used to get unreasonably horny at this?

Attached: 28560155540_2929c71a78_n.jpg (304x320, 40K)

I had a high school teacher like this. Man, those were the days.

Those types of girls are the ones who are rarely worth getting a boner over, because they are often too fat or far too skinny

A fat girl who sat in front of me in middle school always had her ass hanging out. You could smell it.

plumber cracks are extremely unattractive on women

turns me right the hell off

like prolapse anus? because that's just fucking weird

What about when it was your crush?

I wish I had some ultra small robot camera that could go in there and stream.
>tfw no first person perspective of be in panties with a huge barper

It was a guilty pleasure of mine, don't see it as much in college. college sluts are full on

I was my oneitis who always had this, and she had a fairly hairy back and asscrack

In 8th grade there was this new iranian girl who sat in front of me in math class. She always had her ass crack showing like op. But her ass was really hairy and she had hair that went to her lower back. I think she went back to iran the next year. Also she always called herself "persian" which was odd

>be back in highschool
>english class
>sitting behind blue eyed redhead freckled qt
>she leans over to talk to her friend who was in front of her
>i can see under her skirt
>she is wearing pic related
>my eyes look like fucking saucers
>i came to that image for weeks

Attached: 47654387658973498.png (324x639, 183K)

Literally my fetish. How hairy were their backs? Was it dark hair or peach fuzz?

This, I like the bottom/side view of the butt not the top of it

In like 2nd or 3rd grade my teacher was wearing a thong and she bent over showing me and this Hindi girl by mistake. I didn't give a fuck but I was like in a really good mood that day I guess, so when the Hindi girl turned to look at me like "what the fuck" I looked back at her with this big shit eating grin. Feel like an autist pervert about it now.

In my country it was tradition to get a coin and drop in the crack. We call crack here little safe (like piggy banks)

I remember my cute young science teacher in middle school squatted down to pick some books up and I got a good look at her ass crack and cute blue panties. I beat my dick so hard to that memory for the rest of middle school, wish phones that took good pictures were more common back then so I could have taken a few nice quality pics desu.

Persians are an actual ethnic group. In English, it doesn't mean the exact same thing as Iranian.

Iranians can be from any ethnic group if they have Iranian citizenship. Persians are the native inhabitants of Iran, and while they are the majority of the population, there are also many Iranian citizens from other ethnic groups.

came here to post this sentiment

Doesn't the fact that you are seeing a private area of her body do anything for you?

Fuck you almost tempted me to talk to that one slut in class who was like this but didn't care, or her slutty friend with a hole in the right buttcheek of her pants that allowed everyone to see her underwear

Good times man...

I like100% off the butt

Attached: 1523150546935.jpg (1768x1289, 219K)

>7th grade
>sit next to the school slut
>she's wearing a thong and is showing it on purpose
>keep glancing at it, she doesn't care
>get a rager, try to hide it but keep staring
>girl behind me sees me looking at her and tells the girl to pull her pants up
>she pretends to but doesn't, just draws more attention to her thong
>at the end of class, the girl behind me told her I was staring at her thong
>she turns to me, laughs and calls me a pervert

That girl fucked our algebra teacher in high school and I saw him grab her tit once.

This shit is disgusting, when I see a girl like this, I don't know why, but I remember of white trash women

My crush when I was like 11 or 12 years old sat in front of me and she always had he ass a bit visible, I remember fapping to that tough a lot back then when I had barely discovered how to do it.

Same. In fact all mediterraneans are hairy af, so spics, all latin americans, italians, sandnigs, etc.