FEMBOT QUESTION THREAD

PUT QUESTION FOR FEMALES WHO HAPPEN TO BROWSE THE Jow Forums BOARD KNOWN AS Jow Forums HERE

Attached: Eteled.png (490x321, 208K)

Where are you?
Ghosting right after saying you're interested in me? I can't believe it. It should've happened something.

>where are you
in me bed mate

No, that is my question for fembot.

have you ever been grossed out by the smell of your vag

well im a fembot so i felt qualified
you get used to it

Grossed out is too strong a word, but I have gone to the doctor because my vag smelled weird. Not bad, just different. Didn't have infection, nothing was specifically wrong and it went away after a few days.

whats a weird smelling vag smell like

you've really gone to the doctor because your vagina smelled different? mine smells different every day, i can't imagine being enough of a... pussy (ha get it) to go to the doctor over something like that.

no, when I'm alone at night I like to schlick and smell my fingers

Just... off. Discharge has a certain smell to it, and it smelled drastically different. Can't put it into words. Kind of metallic maybe?

My country has socialized medicine, so GP visits are free. I went because I thought I had an infection. How the hell does your puss smell different every day? That's honestly really weird to me.

metallic like maybe your period was coming up?

What was your first job? How did you like it? What do you want out of life?

>schlick and smell my fingers
thats kinda weird but i have a boner so many its not weird

>fembot
when will this meme end

literally open your fucking legs

>What was your first job? How did you like it?

My first job was working at a grooming salon. I was hired right after high school and it was a dream come true. It got really rough sometimes but being surrounded by cute doggos made it all worth it.

>What do you want out of life?

My dream is to become become an animator and have a stable life with a happy little family and dog. That is all I want and have ever wanted. I just imagine having a baby in those little chest carrier things while I walk my dog and hold my husbands hand.

Dick and vaginas smell the same to me

That sounds lovely. Good luck, user-chan

How do I get a cute weeb fembot gf?

no my vag smells really good usually coffee or cashews idk why

first job was at greenpeace, sucked

Do women have a line between the area between your vag and your asshole? Like, do you have a line connecting the two that feels sensitive? The space between the vag and asshole, I don't know what it's called.

why are you all attention whores?