Questions For Normalfags

Ok you normalfag scum, since your not leaving anytime soon I guess I'll ask you some questions on intimacy. How does cuddling with a woman feel, or holding their hand? The least you can do is answer me, foul Norman.

Attached: 1531259855388.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)

annoying as fuck to cuddle with usually, always trying to fucking bother me dumb whores. holding hands is ok till you have to walk somewhere and realize you now have to account for twice the fucking mass.

cuddling/holding the hand of someone you love makes my chest feel so warm and full

It feels great. When she's laying on me/ I'm in the dominant position, I feel like a real man, especially after we've fucked. Like I'm protecting her while she recovers.

On the other side, getting your face smothered and held against her tits makes all the problems of the world fade away. It's like something is triggered from your subconscious that just turns everything off except for a warm, fuzzy glow. It takes a lot of willpower to remove yourself willingly, especially if she just shoves your face back in.

I mean like how does it feel to grasp a woman's skin and stuff. Is it soft? I'm trying to ask for the intacracies of intamcy that your kind takes for granted/may not notice. Does their hair actually smell good when your cuddling also, or is that something that is only in my Chinese cartoons?

Attached: 1529627136758.jpg (854x859, 372K)

ishit feels nice

Depends on the girl you have. The one I cuddled with had amazing hair and felt/smelt really good, I can just recommend it.

Goddamit. You guys are making me wanna kill myself. I'm gonna die never feeling basic intamcy. I don't even care about sex at this point man I just wanna be hugged by a woman who isn't my mother and isn't doing it out of pity.

you dont want to know man, it will only hurt you more
it feels like heaven, you have one arm over her tummy and the other one under her head, you feel her breathing, while you enclose her tightly making her feel safe.

Attached: 1526696304515.gif (540x313, 359K)

You're right user I shouldn't have asked. This is too painful for me to handle. Do you know it illegal to ask hookers to cuddle and pretend to love me?

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-165844.jpg (1440x2045, 1.2M)

Try South American hookers, they treat you like they love you (as long as you pay)

Fuck that, just pick a shitty anime waifu and use your imagination. I can imagine what they're describing without experiencing it just take ten minutes to yourself and use your brain it's not that hard user don't feel too bad about it.
Seriously? Where is that illegal if you don't mind, that sounds a bit weird

I can't go to one for a while probably because financial situation and stuff. Is there a feasible way to feel loved without human interaction without developing minor schizophrenia?

Attached: 1532837590904.png (2440x1768, 204K)

I can't do that anymore man. I can't delude myself anymore with my shit. I want out. My waifu would almost definelty feel disgusted by me if she was real.

Also forgot to say, live in commiefornia with parents. So no getting past them and don't wanna go to jail for cuddles.

>Without developing minor schizophrenia

You can develop major schizophrenia and you'll be good :-)

Attached: itsok.jpg (250x222, 7K)

I would reee at you but I kinda gave up on trying to get you normals out of here. No joke answers please desu.

Attached: be35afd9-f2a8-4a1d-991b-dc303655cf89.png (1600x506, 1.43M)

It's such a wonderful thing to have someone, especially someone you click with. This is coming from a recently dumped man, so I miss just having someone to spend time with.

its okay dude, i dont want to burst your bubble, but it will never feel the same way as if you are doing it with someone who trully cares about you

Imma go cry now, thank you normals.
[Spoiler] Now Please get out. [/Spoiler]

Attached: 1533049294946.jpg (960x720, 126K)

You can't. It's like playing in the championship game. You can practice and practice, but there is nothing like the real thing.

I was a "chad" when I was younger, but now I can't find any love either. Maybe thats how I ended up here? I'm not sure how this happened. But here we all are.

Attached: notbot.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

I want to fucking die. I'm phoneposting so my spoiler got fucked.
Kill me

ye its soft, they smell nice if they shower, otherwise no

You literally asked for it. Here's another one, after I fucked a fat bottomed Middle Eastern chick who had could barely speak English, she pulled me close to her while we were both naked and whispered with an accent "I want to steal you".

Don't know if that does it for you, but I loved everything about that scenario.

sex is good...;)
it feels like handy time but with more moisture and alot more please no stop

Attached: FB_IMG_15312635090287396.jpg (416x610, 33K)