How can a man allow another person to fuck him in the ass and not feel ashamed about it?

How can a man allow another person to fuck him in the ass and not feel ashamed about it?

Attached: 4d10dbce3733a71f2d08adde1d28e7e5.jpg (866x1007, 281K)

h3n3 3n3n3 n3n3

Attached: bambi-prescott-fucked-in-the-ass.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

originaI sauce pls

I dunno.
I've been blasted in the ass and it was fun.
Fuck it.
Was a small cock, but got loads of hot cum inside me.

how can a man allow jews tell them what they can and cannot do

that's what makes it so hot though, the fact that another man is making you his bitch

Attached: 1532051511985.jpg (514x635, 254K)

Artist is Nagiichi

Attached: 7e0c9835b1eaedb52fa3a98e485699e8.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

>thinking of signing up for Grinder
How bad of an idea is this

Not bad at all. Take all that dick.

>want to be the bottom
>can't because way too manly

Attached: 1529288665872.png (2000x2000, 1.92M)

>want to bottom but cant be bothered to clean my ass out
Oh well

Some guys are into that ,not me though. You just got to find one, wouldn't know where to look maybe grinder or something just be safe.

It's alright, I've come to terms with the fact I have unreasonable desires

just douche your ass you dumbo, it takes 15 minutes max

Only if he was a trap. I would have no shame in being dominated and claimed by a trap...

Attached: 1529337245168.png (1280x720, 926K)

Oh, hooooney, your tastes are refined. I'm usually just into being the trap.

The shame is the best part OP

i don't regret it user maybe you wont either

>Not wanting to get completely fucked over and feel a mixture of guilt and pleasure
How do you live user

I get horny when I see guys that want to be dominated and fucked. I WANT TO FUCK A SUBMISSIVE BOY/GUY NOW.

That's the hot part user. Completely submitting to a guy when you know it goes against basic nature. Being forced to submit while he tosses you around and makes you his woman

Attached: IMG_20180728_092649.jpg (800x1139, 162K)

Can any anons tell me their stories on Grindr? Ill never take dick but Im open to giving it. Is it filled with the submissive types?

Just wanna lose my v bros

TFW no bf who looks like that
I'd nut in them all day every day.

I WANT TO SPREAD THE ASS OF a CUTE BOY AND SPRAY HIS INSIDES WITH MY CUM.

Attached: 1532880484264.jpg (1239x1030, 307K)

How can a man exist and not be ashamed of it?

I wanna be a cute boy who let's you pound his tight little ass until you fill me up to the brim with your virile cum!

Attached: 52499429_p9_master1200.jpg (500x706, 219K)

Hot as fuck. Got any ass pics of yourself where you show the rabbit hole.

Just be vers, harder to find other vers tho desu

because I'm not mentally cucked by arbitrary masculinity standards, bucko.

I'm kinda cute but not into submissive stuff but I like to get my ass fucked.
For me it's more like that I am using someone, stripping away all their worth and only using them to get off with their dick in my dirtiest place.
Guess it is a matter of perspective. Or atleast that is what I'm telling myself.

Attached: 1532892678760.png (1280x1810, 1.34M)

i want nothing more than to be a cute boy with a cute boyfriend ;_;

Aslong as you are feminine in your manners it is good enough. Only people that can't get a girl want a girly bottom. You'd be surprised.

Protip if you are using hookup sites: Just post a picture of your hairy ass or legs and you won't get any people that wouldn't like it.

That's pretty hot. So you're essentially a power bottom.

Please be in PA, thanks. Love you too.

You're my dream boyfriend.

I'm from Germany.
It's most fun if you get pathetic virgins in denial, who think they are the dominant part and then you push them down and just have your fun with them. If they try to take control you slap their hands away and squeeze their balls hard.
Something thats also fun is pulling off their condoms when they say that theyre about to cum. They probably worry for weeks that they catched some disease.

Hot, but damn I want a boyfriend not a sexfriend. I could visit germany anytime but yeah.

>tfw no bf to do lewd things to and to have him do lewd things to me

:(

I bought into the meme yesterday, got fucked bare and it was fucking awful. I'll live with this disgraceful memory for the rest of my life. Don't be a retard and stick with women this is not worth it

Wrong, entirely wrong.

user... you make me sad. I hate it when boys go and get fucked by random men. You should've waited until you got a loving bf, you probably would've enjoyed it then.

I could never be with a boy who let himself get fucked by some random guy. Disgusting.

Thats what you get for going hardcore for your first time. You need to start slow.

Then you're gonna be lonely. 99% of the bottoms have just fucked around with strangers, chads or whatever.

i'd rather be forever alone than be with a slut. if he's the type of guy to ever do a hookup, then i wouldn't get along with him, anyway.

also, i'm a switch.

I hope you find someone who is pretty pure and not slutty.
I have given up on gaylove.

yeah i've kinda given up too desu ;_;

That's how it is. Bottoms are the ones in control.

thats why we need to convert straight guys into cuteboy bottoms desu

No because they will become sluts, it's an evil cycle.

well, if you brainwash him into being a cuteboy, then he shouldn't be running off to get fucked by random men, should he?

Fun meme but no it won't work.

Feels good I guess, no shame in pleasure

that's why you get to them when they're unstable and vulnerable (legal) teenagers
like me desu

So you're a loyal bottom?

no, but i'm a potentially loyal switch desu

>no, but i'm a potentially loyal switch desu
>potentially
So not loyal at all. Well rip dream then.

hard to be loyal when you're a boyfriendless virgin desu

Just go slut around, like you people do...

someone's had their jimmies rustled.

Yeah :(
I was dating with someone who at first seemed alright but was totally shit.
He was having random sex as we dated and when I got to know it my soul just wittered away. He tried many times to apologize and say "I didn't know I would fall in love with you, please understand I just wanted to feel loved".

>there is a chance I won't cheat on you

Attached: agitated airbender.png (300x300, 95K)

should've murdered them both desu
i can't be loyal if i don't have anyone to be loyal to, dumbass.

>should've murdered them both desu
It was more than one person he had random hook ups. You guys are the worst slut type. Casually fuck around, "but I don't have bf so I can't be loyal". etc etc.
Anyway, I don't care desu. Do whatever, just the meme that bottoms are loyal is a big lie.

I'm not him but I've only ever had sex and a relationship with one boy my wntire life.

I am okay with guys who have sex within relationships. That shows you weren't whoring out but actually committed and a responsible person.

so you want me to be loyal to nobody? if i had a bf, i'd be loyal... you have been reading this entire fucking comment chain, right?

anyway, should've murdered him.

>so you want me to be loyal to nobody?
Yeah, basically hold yourself off from random fucking until you freaking get a bf.
You can have 1000000 bfs and fuck, don't care. But if you freaking have no bf and take dick 24/7 from strangers you're trash in my book.

My first fucking comment was
"user... you make me sad. I hate it when boys go and get fucked by random men. You should've waited until you got a loving bf, you probably would've enjoyed it then.

I could never be with a boy who let himself get fucked by some random guy. Disgusting."

Kill yourself, you fucking illiterate.

What would his dad think if he saw him?

>slut gets mad
Why does it always happen and why is it always with redditspacing...

hey kid, it's not my fault that people didn't learn how to fucking read

THE SEETHING IS REAL, HAHAHA

I-I think you need help, user... like seriously.

Attached: aaa.gif (220x214, 149K)

I am a robot, I don't need help. I need someone, and I don't need a slut.

I think you need a bullet to the head, if anything... put you out of your misery, y'know.

Attached: a77c9124b6d711ab153bc3b7f1eca92395f054c0_hq.jpg (1024x826, 66K)

That too, if someone could do it I wouldn't mind.

Could just do it yourself. No matter where in the world you are, it's not hard to buy a gun.

No, you have to be suicidal to kill yourself. I am just not in caring stage if someone came and killed me.

nah, just hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger. you don't *have* to be suicidal. just don't be a pussy.

Just come to finland and kill me.

Finland? just step outside with no clothes on in the middle of December.

Yeah, and the sex would have been boring without the passion.

I'm single now though and can't seem to find someone else to love and be loyal to again.

Where are you from user? Sounds sad.

I live in PA. It is kinda sad. I just waited for the right person because I fell for the "love" meme.

Waited, didn't have any sex or dates or relationships because it didn't make sense to me to do wothout someone I really clicked with.

This shit really sucks now that I'm single. He was my first kiss, first sex, first everything really tbqh.

Because its true love.

How can you have true love without gay sex?

Gay is love...
Gay is life...

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

just old and disgusting guys on grindr

;_;
I feel sorry for you, hope you're doing well :(

>Be total buttslut
>Love cock
>Total cocklust
>Don't find men attractive

These threads are fucking with my head.

Just get a dildo

>want to be the bottom
>want to be small and physically unintimidating because I'm naturally submissive
>lose a shit ton of weight
>approaching a weight that actually makes me looks small, most stats are now below average (height, weight, BMI) but I'm no twink and still have weight to lose
>face is awful no matter what so unless I cake on the make up I'm fucked in that regard
>loose skin will mean I'll never be physically attractive in the bedroom (not that that matters when I'm in my late 20s and KHV)

Attached: 1478126398673.jpg (482x549, 57K)

You're applying your standards to your potential partner's preferences. It's generally not like that. Plenty of lads who aren't built like a shota princess get dicked.

Realistically I'm not too worried about it. For now I'm making myself small because I want to be small, then if that leads to something fair enough.

>Ill never take dick but Im open to giving it. Is it filled with the submissive types?
Probably depends where you live, but yeah. I live in a student city and every September there's a fresh batch of 18 year old twinks. Feels good man.

My dick is hard now. Fresh meat to love tenderly.

Thanks. I just browse around Jow Forums hoping for another weird trap bf who will except my weirdness.

Wouldn't reccomend it for losing the v, sign up to a dating site and start a loving monogamous relationship where you can experiment and take it easy.

Well...

I used to have tons of problems back when I was straight. Getting a bf took care of all of that.

I think lots of you guys are getting fuckefmd in the ass way worse than me. There is just no sex involved.

Also, being a cute cuddly pretty boy is the prime of manlet dicklets. Sad but true, if you have to be a manlet dicklet, then at least be a cute one.

Its not so bad. I know people who have been locked in chastity since last year.

not a trugaybot but the fact they feel ashamed is probably a turn on.

>tfw your best friend is bigger and stronger than you
>tfw you want him to grab you by your thin wrists, throw you face down on the floor, and destroy your ass, mark his property, physically prove he is the alpha and you his beta
just take me, make me your BITCH I won't resist just fuck me NOW

>There is just no sex involved.
Wait so you have a bf but don't have sex?

>tfw no bf to carve our names into eachothers chests and lick the blood up before cuddling and falling asleep

;_;