I don't enjoy eating any more so im probably gonna use pic related to reach my daily caloric requirements and nutrient...

I don't enjoy eating any more so im probably gonna use pic related to reach my daily caloric requirements and nutrient requirements

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-03-23-45-09-1.png (720x677, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superbodyfuel.com/shop/athlete-fuel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>onions
>onions
You want to be a weak fag?

Soi doesn't raise estrogen and onions use soi protein isolate and they got different brands thats soi free

apparently there's not actually any soi in it, just soi protein concentrate or some extract shit like that
it's only named soilent because it's a meal replacement like in the movie Soilent Green
this would only be relevant if the soi meme was real to begin with

this is a whole other level of neetness.

Thank you so much other people jusr don't get it at one time there wasnt even soi in it they used algae

Its cheap and nutritious and they got different flavors other than netural

I would switch to one of these dystopian future goo meal substitutes if they weren't more expensive than actual food.

Its actually alot less expensive in powder form jimmy joy is even less expensive then s-o-ilent

ill help you and other anons out , if you truly arent memeing. this stuff is way better than onions. better ingredients, way better taste. cheaper too. ive tried them all and this is my favorite:

superbodyfuel.com/shop/athlete-fuel/

>jimmy joy
wow they're from the Netherlands too so I won't get raped with import taxes or whatever
I might actually try this

I heard about SBF queal seems nice too but i hate the cholesterol level in it

basedlent

i've considered this too op, it's not like it stops you from eating something real once in a while either

Yea they taste amazing thank god they have a warehouse in the us their vegan and non vegan verisons taste the same they also have a premade vanilla on preorder in europe i suggest try one pack of each to see what you like and get a twennybar if you want

Yea its just a healthy alternative to a fast food diet and its easier to track calories and nutrition meal replacements are the future

Daily reminder that milk literally gives you mantits while soi does not. Stop with the soi memes.

THIS. Mammals milk has hormones in it plant milk doesn't

the jimmy joy stuff is made from whey

They also have a vegan version

Do you think it would be safe to completely replace eating with Jimmy Joy?

I don't see why not people done and still do it and they post blood work done on reddit people do it all the time with soilent and other stuff all it is food after all just make sure you don't have any allergies to milk or soi any other food
People post about replacing it as every meal all the time on reddit

Onions doesn't increase anything it just gives you fiber and nutrition like any other legume. Eat it like any other legume there is no fucking problem

Soilent only uses onions protien isolate they have vitamins and minerals and carbs and healthy fats its a complete meal they got the name from make room! Make room! There used to be no soi in it at all

Whats with the onions meme? Meal replacements have been a thing for decades.

It tastes awful. Like cough syrup + cocoa powder, with a weird, gritty texture.

Im sure this is bait but going on a no-solid-food diet is absolutely miserable, dont even consider it

Its a pol thing

Have you tried blending it? Wba the premade drinks?

I can do it i already know about how sudden shift in diet will give me gas but its worth it to be healthy plus i tried jimmy joy a few times i can do it

Tried both the premade drink and the powder. Same result.

I tried the premade drink before and i liked it both all the coffee ones and the strawberry

>taking the soipill

take the wheypill you bitch nigger

Attached: 11gamer-fuel.jpg (2619x1965, 1022K)

I use whey protein after working out soilent is just to replace meals its a meal replacement

Isn't it ridiculously expensive? Just eat peanut butter and take a multi-vitamin.