Letters

Write letters to someone who will never read them. Anna, J, Alex, and schizo user all welcome.

Attached: Fountain_pen.jpg (3706x2470, 1.02M)

L,
Why are you disappeared? What's happened?
-S

wishin you were here. again. they're really no match.

Out with it, you low-IQ mushroom stalker! What's the last thing I typed into google?

Initials on this please?

Dear Sasha,

Maybe you still have feelings for me. I still have them for you. I remember your tender care and concern when I was damaged. It makes me feel happy thinking about you like that again. You were so understanding, careful and empathetic without being judgmental of me. My mistske was not asking you out then. When you were mentally ill it made me want to take care of you in any way possible. You probably are well past that by now but if not idc I think I can like you no matter what because I saw your heart. Im in bed drugged out but wish I could be face to face to you right now sober and just look into your eyes. I don't know what else to say. Maybe you come to this board and will see this.

Attached: DeeyvSYVMAAW5v1.jpg (800x533, 140K)

- Onii-Chan!

I don't really believe in a god or divine intervention, but whenever I can, I always pray for my ideal future to come true. Every 11:11 I wish 'I hope my ideal future with Onii-Chan comes true!' I always wish for your happiness and health, that we'll live together, get married, have children and smile everyday. I wish that whenever one of us dies, the other will die at the same time too. I know that it's morbid and silly, and super super cheesy, and I don't really believe that these wishes do anything, but it gives me hope. And, if somehow, a god does exist that will grant these wishes of mine, then I'll be eternally thankful that I made them. I will do almost anything I can to stay with you for the rest of our lives and make you happy. That's all I want in the world, really. You are my number one priority and you always will be. I really am a little girl, aren't I? You should play with me forever and ever. Not like you have a choice anyway, since I'm never letting you go. I truly do love you, unconditionally. You're the love of my life and I'm only for you. So now you're stuck with me! You have to deal with your clingy, need imouto who adores you forever, ok >:3?

Ah, I wrote a cheesy letter to Onii-Chan now I have to go and hide and watch tentacle hentai to hide my embarrassment
- Your imouto

Attached: 1E76C144-AB73-4921-9281-BF0C311EF6E9.jpg (1193x907, 526K)

Leave J out of this, man. You would be throwing me into this weird mix.

I've gotten into enough trouble with this cursed initial, I prefer neither of you to Sully my good name thank you.

J,
I think you're really pretty and I want to get to know you better. You seem like a fun person to be around. Could you ever like me for who I am? Or am I too disconnected from the norm?

People were dicks
People shared info I didn't want them to
So I'm isolated for a while... I'll come back one day
I love you and I hope you do well in life

N
Its alright,
just hope I get out before you.
S

Attached: Victory-wallpaper-11089914.jpg (1080x1920, 884K)

>ywn have this.
ree

I love you so much and can't wait to see you again

I'm going to have your babies
I can't wait for our future together

Can I have a little more context to know if you're the right person?

If this is suppose to have a meaning for me, I guess you're not the L I'm looking for.

I'm sorry I've been distant and find it difficult to say hello but it feels like you're doing well in your life and my life is an absolute shit show of a mess it's like I don't really want to bring you down with my presence as lately it seems I just make everybody sad. You've shown up in my dreams lately and it makes me wonder why things have turned out the way they have. Part of me thinks that I want to return to those years and relive those times where things didn't matter and we could just talk about video games with our silly stories, our fake cheats and mimicing them. Perhaps when I reach a point that my life means something I will make more of an effort. What ever you are doing don't feel like I'm avoiding you, I'm avoiding everybody because my head is a mess and I don't know to deal with my current situation trying to starve off the suicidal thoughts and I don't want to burden anybody but I do miss you and hope you are doing well.

one day you will break out of your cage, billo, and you will have that

I'm sorry it had to end this way, I hope you find happiness without me, I'll always love you

That doesn't happen to everybody user.

I was making a lame stretch reference to a 12 year old movie by an over the hill jew comic.
Why do you want a clingy gf anyway? They're terrible IRL. Wouldn't play again.

>clingy gf terrible
Are you insane user?
That is possibly the second best thing that could happen to someone, after winning the lottery.

you're a robot for way different reasons than me, I dunno
women are awful and the ones who will cling to robots are mentally ill
don't stick your dick in crazy

Attached: get comfy.jpg (854x1215, 180K)

More than half of the people here are discordfags. Disgusting.

Dear old skype frens, Bear, Nick

Where are you?
I hope you're all doing fine.
I miss the good ol' comfy days

initials?
orgirigano

I really thought we were going to see each other again and fix whatever problem we had, but I guess that won't be the case. I just want you to tell me if you were ever serious or you just were playing with me all along.
A
A

Y,

So it seems like to you really have stopped caring about me. I mean, I saw this coming, but you always made me feel like that would never happen. What exactly did I do? Was it because I told you that you were basically using this new fling (or whatever the fuck it is) you have with this guy for selfish reasons, or are you just replacing me? Nah, I know you're talking to your other friends. So it's something I did... I guess I am a Fuck up.. Whatever I have done. And now, when I'm trying to tell you goodbye you don't even care to talk to me. You know what? I think I do hate you. Part of me wonders if I should delete and block you, but what does that matter when I'm about to end it? Should I message you directly and tel you bye? I feel like that will set me up for even more hurt, then again that hurt may be more of a motivator to do this. I hate you Yen, I don't know what I ever do to deserve this. It always feel like everything in my life over the past 4 or 5 years was designed to push me over the edge, and this is just another drop in an already overflowing ocean.
I cared about you so much, even when you treated me like Shit for no reason. Whatever... I hate you, but I love you, and I hope you live better now that you have someone who cares and wants you, and surrounded by your friends. You deserve it. I don't know when I'm doing it, but it'll be within the next 3 or 4 days.

I love you.

C,
If I could tell you how much I love you, I would.
I'm sorry for being such a betafag, such a cynic cunt, always shitting on your life choices. I really do love you. I appreciate every and all interactions with you, hell, you've been making me become more social, talk about my problems, break out of my metal robot shell for some time, and it's not reaching to say that you've kept me alive for the last few months.
I want to tell you how much I adore you, how much I grew to love your flawed personality, and how much I'd give to protect you. You really are everything keeping me from ending it.
I love you,
user

Hey Thumper

Make sure you're looking after yourself. Make sure you're keeping to your bed time! Hoping you're feeling ok.

Wormy

N,

I'm sorry I'm so fucked and only take it out on you after I get drunk. I feel like there's something missing in my life that I can't grasp and it's driving me insane. I tell myself that I don't like people so I wouldn't have to try to change, but I really do like some people. It's just that social gatherings are just that, gatherings, full of people that I don't like. Maybe I have anxiety or something, I don't know. Still, I'm sorry I'm such a piece of shit from time to time.

- J

>tfw you're an N with a J in your life but this doesn't make any sense

Too good to be real.

Originally-

Sydney
Ur on ur period haha. 5 more years until i die.

Anonilus

Attached: 1533349182104.gif (320x240, 7K)

Nikola
Come on please please answer you were a good friend
- M

Honestly, I think there's way more then just two J's who get letters. J is a very common initial since everyone named their kid Josh, Justin, Jacob, and every 'J' in-between.

Dear Valentina,

I love you.

M

I like you. I don't know you well enough to love you, but I would like to. I do think you're lovable, and cute, but most importantly you are sexy as hell. All my other feelings and thoughts about you are built on the foundation that I am strongly attracted to you. The way you look, and the way you pose your body sometimes turns me on so much that I have to avoid looking at you. You are an interesting person. I can imagine building a life together and forming a real partnership...I wish I knew what you felt about me. I think you were flattered by my attention and were tempted when you were feeling lonely, but you are loyal to your boyfriend. I admit I'm jealous of him but I want you to succeed and be happy so I will leave you alone.

Dear E

I dont want to hang out with you, you are an attention whore and you dont deserve half of the things you own, i cared for you and you didnt give a fuck, so go kill yourself

Sincerely, M

You

I hope you could be the one that I can call my own. I don't know if I'm enough for you, but I'd really want to belong to you too. Love and loyalty would be the only things I'd want from you, everything else would be a bonus.

J

Hey Denzel. Fat Cunt here. I read that long ass greentext you wrote about the dumb shit we did as kids. Come back to the apartment, nigger. I have mushrooms for you.

I'm sorry too, I'll always care about you.

oh shit lmao im on my way back

who are you? my friend? initial?

I won't say, sorry. Maybe I was the wrong person, I lost someone special last night.

Dearest K,
Not sure how you're getting all of this info, however I'm not worried, you really should have done this sooner. I'm almost certain, but just to make sure, do a little something one more time, just to be sure.

Yours, G

2nd initial R?

Orbiter alert

You fucking idiot. Of course I like you. Of course I want to stay in contact with you, but you are too fucking stupid to realize.

N
I love you so much. Ill slave everyday to keep you happy and safe. Ill cook for you, anything you want. Youll never need for anything ever again. I know youre struggling, i know its difficult but im always here for you baby...dont be ashamed of the things you do that i clean up after, theyre just signs i need to do more to help you. I wish youd marry me. I know you dont belive in it but i dream of you asking me. Ill say yes, ill jump right out of my skin for joy. Ill give you babies, anything. You wont have to lift a finger...just be here, be who you are because i love you so much. All your scars give me the resolve to better myself, to help in every way. I wish we had met before the scars, before things went bad, i wouldve liked to meet that facet of N too. But who you are now is precious to me.if you ever left the house long enough to cheat on me, youd snag a stacy so fast..you have no idea how fucking handsome you are...some evil part of me hopes you never ever see what i see.....youd leave...and id shrivel up..
Also I will always kiss you good morning,unless you dont want to be touched. Then ill tell you i love you, ill bring you your water and ill tell you again that i love you...
Because i do.

-c

if you're my N then hi : )

M.
I complicated my plans by meeting you here. I really want to get to know you better in person, but I know it most likely will go nowhere. At least these past few days made me feel human again. Now I know there's still something inside of me that's reminiscent of a conscious being. Although a small sliver, it might be possible to go back to the way things were, before the abuse, before I was turned numb. I may just get out of this shithole and start over. Thanks for being my friend.

Attached: 1530340310365.jpg (736x552, 97K)

Initials, user? I wish this was to me.

Because I can't and shouldn't.

I managed to last night! Though had a much longer sleep in that I anticipated.

Interesting. I have a friend who's going after an N and this all matches up pretty well with her. Are you on the east coast US?

Lucas

We should have grown up together. I miss you and maybe I love you. Find me, talk to me, love me. Please.

D.

Wait what? I know far too many Ds.

What information are they finding?

Are you both A's?

Dear Hermione,
I wish I lived in your universe and met you during our first year at Hogwarts.
I want to take your young virginity. I love that fresh cunny.
Love,
Secret Admirer

Attached: 001HPS_Emma_Watson_007.jpg (720x540, 76K)

Are you making it obvious that you want to stay in contact with them?

Is that you E?

_ _ _ _ n,

I'm really worried that you got annoyed or something since I didn't respond to you that day until late in the afternoon. Since then, you've not even looked at anything I've sent. I promise I wasn't ignoring you or playing some game. I had just fallen asleep about 30 minutes or so prior to you messaging me that morning. I was sad when I realized I had missed your message.

Sometimes I sleep early, but often I find myself sleeping from 5 in the morning or later until late in the afternoon. When classes aren't in session over the summer, I lose track of time and my sleep schedule gets really erratic.

I wasn't ignoring you. I wasn't playing some game where I was waiting to respond to you. I was just dead asleep that morning. I responded as soon as I woke up which really was 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I'm sorry. Maybe you've just not had internet or lost your phone, but I worry that you took my lack of response the wrong way. I know people not responding in a timely manner is rude, but I wasn't trying to be rude. I really was asleep after being up all night.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
_ _ _ _ _ y

Just a reminder that I hate you and I never loved you or considered us to be a real couple
I was always with you out of pity or fear or both and you killed any chance of that ever changing early on.
I can't wait to just move on with my life and find someone that makes me forget you, but for now it really fucking sucks to live with you on my mind every day.
I wish I never met you. I wish I had my life back. I wish all the poems weren't about you.
I wish that boy liked me back. I wish I didn't scare him off. It would have made this summer a lot easier.
Oh well. Guess you win again.

Loving you is so bittersweet. My heart hurts. I have no words...

E _ _?

Don't be crazy, my dear.

D.

Alex
I still love you. I still miss you. It's not going away. You know my discord.
Hex

You guys with Bipolar and Borderline disorder.
Eat dicks and go fuck yourselves..

Unfortunately I was diagnosed with both... ptsd too.
What happened?

All you need to know is that you fuckers have no shame.

E,
From one bipolar alcoholic sociopath to another, it was fucked up to give me back the Alexa dot I gave you. It was fucked up for you to tell R you quit b/c of me. Don't go to S's bar. I don't want to run into you.
~M

Attached: aoontr.jpg (640x315, 21K)

R

i never got the chance to say it since things ended way too quickly, but I love you. I hope youre doing well.

A

Same to be honest. I've been really good with mine lately but the weekends are always a bit off. I'm doing early shifts at work now so I have to get up at 7 am (if you can even imagine me getting up that early)

We're no all the same man. Some of us go through proper treatment, get the right meds and try our best to live a normal life. It hurts enough to have to live with this awful condition but people like you don't make it any easier (only talking from the bipolar side of things).

I don't give a shit how miserable you feel. All of you deserved that misery

fucken weird m8 th

Attached: 1521405925802.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Poor you had to deal with someone with mental illness and now you have hurt fee fees. Grow up faggot.

You don't have the balls to be a grown up, that I know for sure.

The best part of my day is talking to you. After all these years you're still my favorite. I guess you always will be. I wish you felt the same...

J
I cannot forgot you yet,but I still love you.I would make everything for make you smile but you just prefer fuck with me.Im fading around and I hope you know that,even after all I will be always for you if you need it.

Attached: 1532262989925.jpg (596x739, 23K)

D

I'm sorry if I hurt you some how, I didn't mean to it's just I've seen reality for what it is. Everything is bullshit to me and when I try to explain it people don't want to listen but if I say nothing then it feels like I'm just as bad by not letting myself be heard. Some of what I say can be a hard pill to swallow and I know you want to resort to knee jerk reactions but I put a lot of thought into what I say and if I say something that may seem controversial consider the fact that it's something that has been simmering in the back of my mind for ages but I held back because I know people are going to react in a negative manner and it was never intended to be about you. I noticed you haven't been talking to me much and it's probably a good thing considering my state of mind but I hold no ill intent towards you and you meant a lot to me. I wish you wouldn't make things awkward, it's not because I am romantically interested in you and I hate the "friendzone" meme but I do genuinely enjoy talking to you.

O

I'm on discord these days, it's not as comfy and we don't have fun nights in calls but it's where everyone moved to so it'll have to do.
Bear#8005

I find that very hard to believe hahah. But good on you. I'm having to get up even earlier now but still sleep late so I'm getting 5 hours average.

weird discord dude I spoke with today
My friends and I are all making fun of you right now
G

Male or female? Reeeeeeee
Ori

No good! Just imagine me pestering you about going to bed earlier, that might help

Not the dude but you guys are all pieces of shit who make fun of others to make yourselves feel better about being fat, ugly, stupid, etc.

I just need a proper schedule, I'm so so bad at sleeping.

the user from that one thread
i really wish you were my big sister and we could actually do all of those things together. things are getting hard now and you would help me a lot

A,

Perhaps I loved you, but now I realise it's for the charming personality and the looks (as 'unique' as they are). Who you are as a person, your lack of life direction, your inability to create anything beautiful, your desire to be wanted by those you don't truly care about...the person at the core of your being has nothing but mediocrity and blackness to offer.

K,

Your stalking fills me with repulsion and my opinion of you lowers every time I catch you. You're too old to be making the kind of life choices you make.

Regards

Forgot my initial, P for Pu$$y

Isn't personality more or less who one is as a person?

How do you know they don't?

I want you back. I miss the good times. I wish we could have made it work. I miss you a lot. Please come back.

I've told him that I love him... more than once.

Why couldn't you have made it work. You have to leave more context and initials with a letter like this.

Sorry i stop talking to you im an idiot

Idk things just always went to shit after a while

Why? Were you guys on and off. How long has it been? I'm in a similar situation with a girl and I don't know if I should text

I"m a guy don't worry. And yeah very on and off.