Jewfag AMA

I'm here until the hour. Ask away.

Attached: evil jew cartoon.jpg (501x585, 74K)

This thread has been hijacked by the Fascist party of Poland

No it was the jews

Are u a jew

hijack

Yes

how much money do you have?

is jewgold a thing

Attached: fbgfbfnfh.jpg (502x654, 325K)

For what jews cut their dicks?

All the worlds riches as I own them all and I'm in bed with them as well.

I'm pretty much broke, don't want to say exactly but I'm comfortable.

Yes. Don't tell anyone but it comes up a lot in our underground meetings when we discuss how to take over the world and control the money and plan the next 9/11

Seious answer: As a physical sign to remind men to not be sexually immoral. That is why iit is on the penis. The practice is done to show a physical representation of the spiritual bond between man and God.

What do you think about the hasidim?

Hasidim follow the same laws strickter (I don't care if thats a word or not). I am not against thm as a group of people, however there are some teachings and practices which I personally disagree with. Please remember the I am not talking about all Hasidim and I do not represent all Jews.

I myself am Orthodox.

Do israeli normalfags get exposed to jew memes much outside Jow Forums? I know le happy merchant is on reddit and facebook some.

is zog real

KHAZAR MILKERS

Unless I look for them, I don't see that many anti-semetic memes outside of fourchin. So to your answer your question from what I've seen; no.

Yes, just like how the jews did 9/11 and killed christ.

This thread is approaching the end of it's life. This was fun I might do it again sometime

Attached: 9C07E177-C99E-42F5-BBE7-6F61C01BC933_o.jpg (2177x3000, 545K)

I had a couple orthodox jewesses in my classes over the years. Two qts. They were actually really friendly people. Still abhor the hasidim though, they're a fucking plague here.

Where about? Like which state?

New York