The Amazing Declining Viewcounts

Why does this guy's channel give off such a '2010' vibe? Would it kill him to cover at least one topic that has relevance to current year?

Attached: amazing a.jpg (280x280, 64K)

>obese microbenis fedora tipper who shoves bananas up his ass and pours boiling water on his ball

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Attached: 1533318614258.jpg (600x450, 39K)

>Some fat, ill-read nu-Atheist try to rip on Bible bumpers because anyone /lit/ tier or above would be too much for him.
Hope his channel dies desu

didnt he put a banana in his ass

(me)
*trying

>/lit/ tier
so pseud hegel regurgitator tier?

I liked his videos back when atheism was a thing of discussion.

Pseuds are still going to beat AA in debate, assuming they're not overly anxious or witless

I think he knows his politics. Maybe on the god thing since he has shallow scientific knowledge.

Yeah back before religious people found out you can just throw around "edgy/fedora/m'lady" and feel satisfied in memeing their way out of having to actually defend their beliefs.

I mean, if internet atheists weren't such fedoracore edgelords maybe they couldn't have done that.

The only thing I remember about him is that tabula rasa seems to dominate his world view

i like the new chill, balding, dgaf attitude TJ. his past ranty self was entertaining, but i like his newer, more uncaring self

>the amazing atheist
Master of strawman, red herrings and vapid rambling

Because Atheism isn't the new edgy thing. Being a fascist is.

If by that you mean ostentatious and aggressive when arguing their position, for one, not every atheist on the internet is like that, and to say otherwise is unironically stupid, and also you have to realize fags like that only started behaving that way as a reaction to religious people behaving like that 24/7 for just about all of human history before then.

I'm and atheist, but know he has shallow philosophical knowledge, and is a typical redditor type psuedo-intellectual. How much content can one produce of athiesm? You can pick what dumb verses are in the bible or what dumb things some Christians said. You won't hear him discuss Aquinas or Kierkegaard. It just gets repetitive and boring. It's not cool or rebellious to be an atheist now unlike maybe the 2000s.

What respectable atheists do you know?

maybe he should stick another banana in his ass

This, pretty much all mainline tv, movies and music are anti-god anyway

he does talk about aquinas. you are shallow vapid pseudo intellectual user

You mean who I've met personally or who're popularly known? If the latter, Hitch, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett, Dan Barker, Steven Pinker, Matt Dillahunty, Sean Carroll, I could easily go on. And who I've met myself, plenty too. Do you think banana man is the only well-known atheist you can find on the internet?

>Kierkegaard
>fuck rationality! faith is better!

hmm

That's the reason why I like it. 2010 wasn't a great year but it's better than this.

Opinion on AronRa?

Also on new guys like Hugo & Jake?

He's great unless you look for his stance on feminism.

Well I think he is based on his sub count
All of the people you just listed are typical new-atheists

The amazing incel

>typical new-atheists

What's that even supposed to mean? It seems like a really lazy and dishonest attempt to discredit their arguments by giving them a quick pejorative label and not thinking any more about it.

He is really unlikable and all he does is bitch about others.

If you want a 2010 tuber I recommend

Attached: IMG_1889.jpg (480x360, 32K)

What arguments do they make?

Type in their names on youtube and just look for compilations if you want. They make lots of them.

>actually spending time reading Aquinas' arguments for the existence of god, like his many variations on first cause arguments
Yikes. You do that if you're taking a course on philosophy or want to know the history of bad Christian arguments.

I just watched and it was horrible. I can't be arssed to watch all of his thousands of video rants.

Give me a good christian argument then. The only ones I know are the cosmological, ontological, and muh feels.

Onionson, never had sex with his wife and got cucked(she left him for a couple, a man and woman).
Oh gee I wonder what kind of beta provider you will be.

Attached: 0c7058dc95dbb5147c7d2e8ae3b83b69e894254b48e3d6319fb1648194708c6d.png (380x380, 63K)

>Thread full of fedora tipping "le atheist" niggers
Being an atheist is not edgy anymore you fucking nigger kikes.

Attached: thumb_tips-fedora-rarepepe-pepe-neckbeard-4chan-pepe-cutting-feminism-selfharm-277613.png (200x202, 17K)