Is Robot + Black Girl the ultimate power couple?

Is Robot + Black Girl the ultimate power couple?

Attached: 1525938559179.jpg (1080x1275, 159K)

Most robots are raging racists, so probably not.

they need a strong black woman to set them straight. Robots are nervous and timid in real life anyways.

If a robot can hold onto a sister, then he must be a tough motherfucka

Oh my god, this woman is breathtaking. I think if I passed by her in real life I would faint.

Attached: 1445225753870.jpg (960x1280, 370K)

Black girls are outgoing, positive, assertive etc. Out of all the women in the world, they probably have the most interesting personalities and are easily the most fun to be around and this is coming from a pajeet who doesnt even like black people. Indian girls are boring, white girls are boring and East Asian girls are boring. Anyone who I have missed out is even fucking worse. A black girl has the power to bring a robot out of his shell

That's just the Jow Forums crossboarders creating shill threads incessantly.

yeah, I can totally see this. But black women have self esteem issues and don't value themselves much thanks to western culture.

I would love any woman from the bottom of my heart, I would do anything for the at black girl

Ignore them. Just Jow Forums spewing their shit everywhere

So go out and communicate with one. They are not that hard to talk to

I'm already engaged to one, nigga.

>tfw she sucks me dry randomly out of boredom

Goddamn I love this woman.

Black girls dont date robots unless tall and white

I've read somewhere cum promotes estrogen production, same effect as biotin.

Well she can have it all then, yesssss.

Is what I have heard about black girls true? Can they really suck the soul out of your penis hole?

Idk about all of them but she has a higher libido than me and she's very enthusiastic.

yes.jpg

absolutely they can.

i hate ghetto nigger girls but i would date and make ebony one of my gfs.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

>its another please racemix with blacks thread

niggers are gross, any other race is preferable
just get a fugly chinese girl there's loads of then and at least your kids will have a chance

Attached: 1465685375175.jpg (1012x668, 150K)

nn bbb vb h gb g vv.h ngvg

Chocolates like these girls make my pee pee diamond hard. Why's that?

Attached: 1524861419366.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Please, post more black godesses like those, I NEED MOAR.

NSnsnzndnnxhdhhdh

Honestly yes. Robots often seem to want an agoraphobic hikikomori gf when an outgoing (black) girl who can carry a conversation would be much better for them.

I'm a yuro and there's almost no blacks where I live, but whenever I see black American girls on social media, the Internet and such, they generally look like high energy, high maintenance, belligerent uppity bitches.
Maybe those are just a vocal minority or something, but they are the opposite of what I'd want in a grill, and I do find them physically attractive.

Attached: 1531753616190.jpg (730x480, 17K)

>they need a strong x to set them straight
cringiest sentence imaginable. I picture a 42year-old single aunt saying this whenever I hear it being said about anybody

>racism is purely tied to Jow Forums
Stop with this meme

I met a black girl on bumble and have been dating her for 4 months. Shes working on her master's degree. My past girlfriends have been mentally deficient but this one is smart enough that I proof read my texts to not sound like a mouth breather.

Leave our women alone you beta chink now go bumsuck a white guy or something it's what your good at

Attached: 1525538180523.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Well educated middle class black girls are pretty nice desu. The whole activist thing is mostly just cathartic scapegoating for their nebulous ressentiment, and the truth is in their revealed preferences not what they profess to believe since a lot of black people are kinda wired in the brain to nod along to anything delivered with a southern preacher's cadence.

>bumsuck

Fellow UK blacknon?

>and the truth is in their revealed preferences
>It's another "mayobot thinks he can apply gook girls' preferences to black women" episode.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg(2).png (495x391, 18K)

This would be a pretty devastating comeback had I made a claim relevant to graph you posted. Nice graph, despite being a non-sequitur, keeping it.

We both know what argument you were tryna make.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_397.jpg (680x1671, 1.14M)

haha chart memes amirite

Attached: chart.png (1097x628, 27K)

That's not a graph. Are you literally retarded?

No, not really. I suspect you are just on auto-pilot and all those extra fast twitch muscle fibers your African genes give you caused you to spam something from your "own whitey" folder before you really thought about it what you were doing.

I have down syndrome and a level 300 IQ

How is that not a graph?
>is a diagram
>has two variables along axes at right angles (top and left, "rating" and "rated")
>is comparing the two variables ("rated" by "rating")
By George, you'r right, user. Upon second inspection, this is not a graph, but rather two graphs. I bet you think the only way to use "graph" is to describe the shit you do in a geometry class. This is an 18+ board.

Attached: it's a graph you idiot.png (643x276, 16K)

The y axis is categorical, not quantitative. It's a diagram.

>implying implications
Black girls are the most boring because 99% of them are afraid to do/like/listen to/read/laugh at anything unless they've been given approval from at least twenty other black girls beforehand.

t. black femnormie

Most robots are cowardly first worlders. Try living in Russia, pussies.

>Literally the first result when you search for "OKCupid 2009-2014"
Google's your friend, bro.

>Fast-twitch muscle fibres

I think you meant "neurons". Now go spawn some mentally ill hapa sons with your 4'8", brown mail order fetish wife, Tyler.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Capture3.png (595x355, 544K)

I wish. I haven't had much success so far.

I can probably make something work if I was with her.

Been dating a black woman for two months now. She treats me like a king and makes sure my needs are always met and that I'm improving myself.

It helps to be tall, good looking, and successful.