People manipulate me

>People manipulate me

How do I stop coming off as compliant and weak?

Attached: 1533083850619.jpg (746x717, 109K)

Sounds like a complex issue.

If you get manipulated it's probably because you're oblivious. If you are aware of other people around you, what they're up to and what their general attitudes and motivations are, you won't get blindsided when they suddenly talk to you. I know as an introvert paying attention to other people and filing away information about them is contrary to your nature, but without that you will be a soft target for manipulative people.

Think of social interaction as a daily battle. If you ignore other people it doesn't mean they are ignoring you. They are gathering intel on you, if you don't gather your own intel they will have information superiority against you.

Women are ez as fuk to manipulate. Their minds are weak.

Attached: sure buddy.png (464x674, 344K)

please teach us your ways o wise one

This desu.

But I'm a fag and I manipulate women into improving their lives and feeling better.

>I manipulate women into improving their lives and feeling better.
Thanks

This. Why do you think they send out their nudes like daily mail.

Find something you feel strongly about. Start there, it's not something that happens overnight but even something as simple as deciding that you care about something being one way instead of another. The only thing that matters is that you feel strongly about it I think.

Pull all the cocks out of your mouth first faggot

nigga wtf are you even talkin about

Step 1) we become boyfriends desu

>if you don't gather your own intel they will have information superiority against you.
i really wish I would have known about this advice back in high school.

tickle them to BRAAAP

You need to say no to people. It's fine to want to feel helpful and friendly. But you can't live putting everyone else above your needs. Don't feel like you need to please everyone. You are not letting anyone down.

>be fag
>limited dating pool
>i should ruin the dating pool for straight males too by boosting women egos and make them think they all deserve chads
Fags are truly mentally ill.

does this and now more men give up on women and take girl pills. His pool is now bigger

Yeah...no.I'd rather pay for hookers all my life thenbecome a fag.

Be my bf so i can protect you

Attached: f3c66a14-909c-4044-945d-8bfab6de0dbb.jpg (513x903, 49K)

t.butthurt incel
no one cares about your agenda faggot

Murder people for fun and pleasure. Great time for the whole family.

Attached: eagle.jpg (800x571, 81K)