youtube.com/watch?v=JorxYJSOdSI
youtube.com/watch?v=qoUqnLC-Ydg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10AM
>Britfeel night
>July 2017 picture
You pulling our leg lad?

Dancing round my bedroom wildly listening to 80's hits

Attached: lil dancin pepe.gif (248x203, 96K)

Happy make do and mend day!

I meant August 2017

question from las thread
whats that word were doing something gives you a bad image. you'ed use it like "i would what anime but it has a bad BLANK"

What you currently listening to lad? I hope it wakes the neighbors up!

still fookin august innit

image, aura, reputation

Attached: 1532281201790.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Resolution? Like an image for ants.

>
Reputation lad?

>Normandy landings
>tanks
>Nazis
>Russia
>Germany
>holocaust
>USA
can't stand reading about it

WE BUILT THIS CITY!

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON
ROCK.
AND.
ROLL!

Attached: melted pepe dance.gif (1027x731, 111K)

no but thats close enough thanks anyway

WE BUILT THIS CITY

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON SAUSAGE ROLLS!

Just buy Simple History WWII lad, It tells you about the major events of WWIII

Repute? Standing?

youtu.be/0DRTLPht9IY

>This is the sort of person who spends his day on britfeel attacking DM

>yet another dream about browsing a model shop and looking at the train sets
REEE I JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH TRAINS

>It tells you about the major events of WWIII

Attached: 1529001292942.jpg (1081x927, 127K)

bye bye apu!

Attached: 1531555352662.png (637x462, 83K)

I think Stalingrad was interesting. They still don't know how many soliders killed themselves because of how bad it was.

>WE BUILT THIS CITY ON SAUSAGE ROLLS!
I've had that meat pie sausage roll song stuck in my head since the world cup. I don't even like football ffs

trains are a top tier hobby

hol' up fren! youth in asia is illegal! ur mummy is under arres!

Attached: 1533066555899.jpg (243x208, 8K)

why don't they just ask them?

You're welcome lads, get them saved so we don't have a repeat of OP

Attached: Augustd.jpg (3877x2823, 1.83M)

Attached: Extremely Nervous Frog.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

and the other one too desu

Attached: Augustn.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

space nazis

>Being simultaneously a patron of the pub and the person on the dartboard

>girl is the best

*sad apu in bed*
I was woken up at 6:30am after sleeping at 1 (retarded housemate), then the two retarded neighbour dogs wouldn't stop barking. Least I managed to go back to sleep, off to the parcel depot soon and then got lots of shopping to do. Comfy day ahead lads!

youtube.com/watch?v=JorxYJSOdSI
Fucking love Placebo me

Trying to do a shit rn but constipated. What's the plans for today then lads?

I've still got my old train set in the loft but nowhere to set it up...

got myself a nice little pennywise action figure, lads.

Attached: Pepewise the Dancing Frog.jpg (1224x1080, 631K)

Lads what do
I have loads of leftovers that need eating. Do I have some of them for breakfast and think with my head
or
do I make a nice fry up and think with my heart

hard choice

post some pics lad
orig

its my birthday so I'm posting milfs

Attached: 1530136023224.jpg (746x728, 84K)

Always preferred their ballads to the harder rock stuff meself. From their first album to Meds though, they made some great albums

How are her tits still so full?

surgery? would be my best guess

Depends what mood I'm in lad. Sometimes something like Commercial for Levi will hit the mark and get me a wee bit weepy, other-times I want to feel angsty and this kind of tone is just right. I like all their stuff really.
Meds is top-teir but I think Sleeping With Ghosts is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=qoUqnLC-Ydg

stir fry maybe?

Any Sigrid man in?

going to b&m soon lads, any good alcohol I should get?

happy birthday titlad!

Attached: birthday cat.jpg (720x537, 58K)

T-that's a third option lad you've opened the floodgates
I'm too indecisive for this shit

Happy Birthday from the tranner who keeps telling you to be nice
You're a good lad and I enjoy your posts, hope you have a real good day mate

Attached: 1529590918546.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

no i mean you can use the leftovers in the stir fry depending what they are

Just make a nice fry lad. Bin the leftovers. Stir fry for lunch or brekkie is madness.

thanks loddy lads

Attached: 1530370700912.jpg (550x513, 45K)

haven't opened him yet, but this is the figure at a toy fair. Tim curry version is out next month apparently

Attached: 207622_1189195_1003.jpg (1200x2344, 378K)

My mum keeps going on about what a mess my house is, I don't think it's too bad but her's is like a show home.

Also moans constantly I'm not willing to throw away thousands of pounds doing the place up like she wants. I think living with a woman would be the same, I always hear about people's wives wanting a new kitchen, new living room etc. Like as soon as they're done with one room they want to completely renovate the next one forever and ever.

gosh, those are lovely

>bin the leftovers
Nah lad hate binning food. Have 2 servings of pasta bake left that's been left too long to freeze and a decent amount of vegi chilli too.
Think I'm going to be a fatty and eat a fry up now then graze through the leftovers all day
feels good man

Nice one lad I got some sharwood pot noodles here wonder if they're shit
Probably is my guess

NECA, right?. How much did it set you back?

I moved to scotland so I didnt have to deal with the heat, its not fair

Attached: 1507683553482.jpg (374x640, 47K)

My dad has spent every summer working on the house or garden under the orders of my mum. Unfortunately she has no interior or exterior design sense and everything looks shit.

Need some advice lads.
My housemate who I'm pretty good friends with has completely withdrawn the past week, not talking to anyone in the house and shutting himself in his room the moment he gets in from work. He's normally a cheery guy so we're all worried cuz this is out of the blue, tried texting him if everythings OK but he's ignoring it.
I'm not good with this sort of shit and I don't have any experience with depression. What do I do, just leave him? Don't wanna hassle him if he wants to be left alone but it's kinda bad to see a mate having a bad time like this.

Yeah, NECA and only 30 quid. I don't buy from Forbidden Planet like an idiot

Get the whisky and honey blind pig cider, top notch

I wouldn't leave him alone. Depressed people want to be alone but what they say and what they need are two different things. Try and get him out of his room. Even if it's just going for a walk in the park or going out for a meal. You can't fix his problema so if he wants to talk just listen. Don't try to give advice just yet as it may come across as patronising.

>an anonymous tranner

Tell me you've just dropped the tripcode.

Mine does that, she vacuums every day and re-decorates every room every few years. She's too focused on cosmetics, the real work that needs doing are all more fundamental than that (ie crawl space needs some work and the rendering on the outside is coming off).

Probably not dreadful lad, report back later and let us know for posterity

I never use a tripcode because tripcodes are for jerks
user or bust lad

Wait, Charlotte?

Thanks, I'll invite him out for a pub dinner or something. We live with another mutual friend that's known him since school so we can go out together.
Good advice on not giving him advice though didn't think about that and don't wanna be condescending since i can't really relate to whatever he's going through.

He cleary wants some space so just leave him alone, there's obviously something going on in his life.
The best thing you could do is offer him food, get a Chinese or pizza tonight and invite him to eat with you.

Nope, sorry lid

Probably a larp then. No way there's 9 of you here.

Mid ground lad, some people want space but I don't agree that you should ignore it completely like some lads say. I think offering a chance for him to come to you like is a good idea and let him know you're there to listen if he needs it. That's not invading his space but gives him an outlet should he feel the need to talk
Also keep an eye on him in case it gets worse and you do need to intervene somehow

off for a shower lods, gonna think about tits in the shower like normal

Attached: 1530812645720.jpg (718x1024, 79K)

No larp. I don't know of anyone else here though, at least not that are open about it and user.

Cheers. I'll offer spoons and if he's not up for it we'll get a takeaway and watch a movie or something. Won't push him.

Straight up ask him if he's thinking about suicide. That usually rattles someone enough that it puts them off.

*rattles jar*
C'mon mate, pay the toll or give me some proof.

Also don't hold it against him if he's dismissive, appears rude or is short with you. I lost a mate because he didn't understand how when I was depressed I didn't want to go out drinking or clubbing and held it against me. He thought he was being friendly asking me to go out and when I said no he took it as an insult.

No lad, I'm not dumb enough to post personal stuff here. Believe it or not, it's no sweat off my back really.
Have 50p anyway though. Buy yourself a freddo
*clink*

I had a wank last night, should I have another wank now before showering?

nuts and yoghurt for dinner lads

Yeah I get it. Not taking it personally just worried about the lad at the end of the day cuz I've never seen him like this

I'll never understand why people pretend to be someone else on here.

Speaking of being withdrawn, what if he started out like that? Would you be concerned then?

And what if he went from being withdrawn to suddenly chatty and outgiong one day? Wouldn't that be even more weird?

exactly it doesnt make sense

Attached: 6EDA0A24-3054-4C6A-8F2F-651693CF2FDE.jpg (962x1729, 289K)

Me neither lad, weird isn't it?

Yeah so why is he doing it?

I'm not doing anything lad. Going to stop feeding this now though so ta-ra. Have a nice day

how do we help ebin make comeback august a success?

Any drastic change in someone's personality would be weird desu

Got any other figures lad? Better not be any weeb shite mind ..

>pretending to be a tranny online

I just don't get it.

Being single is much better than having to put up with a needy gf. I can be a lazy bastard constanly noo

I'd assume they were in anti-depressants, getting therapy or were having a manic mood as some depressed people can be like that.

>not having a bf and being lazy bastards together
Honestly pity straights, being forced by biology to interact with women must be terrible

This is why transgirls make ideal partners. You get the best of both worlds.

Recently became more outgoing and friendly and no one gave a shit desu

had to travel 3ish hours to bath to meet my gfs mum today and her mum doesnt even know weve met before, absolutely bricking it lads