Relate if your parents consider you a failure

My parents have been considering me as an irresponsible failure since the age of 10. Im now 19 and depressed. Leave a comment if you relate

Attached: 1533369333256s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nc7c7Cdfjik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My parents have been considering me as an irresponsible failure. I'm 18, have a part time job, I'm going to be an engineer soon, I have a girlfriend and almost everyone I meet seem to like me. I think my parents should go fuck themselves for raising me the way they did but I somehow made it.

What do you think you're doing here? Please leave

I live in the exact same situation user. I am studying aeronautical engineering and have a girlfriend since three years. I live far from the now since I went for college. Every person I met tells me that Im very mature and courageous but my parents still treat me like trash. I hope I get my degree and quit their life forever.

What engineering are you studying ?

Nah youre just an idiot and a normie later bitch

Dont post if you dont relate

I used to be a friendless robot in my teens. I often did not talk anybody outside my family for weeks. It was pretty suffering but leaving school and doing a lot of activities help me develop some confidence and I finally learned how to make friends (something my parents have still not learned). I fully know that I'm now a normie, but I still go on Jow Forums hoping I can give hope to robots and yougner people who still have the potential to be something. I know I was never as bad as most people here.

I'm going to Software Engineering. I know some people in the bussiness and I'm likely to get a 100k job as soon as I'm out of college, so that's fun.

:/

Same shit dude, now my dad has cancer and i'm still a depressed worthless piece of Russian trash. You're not alone on Jow Forums

Attached: SkypePhoto_20170326_121659.jpg (449x449, 49K)

I wish she consideres me one. My Mom says she'll allways be proud of me. Makes me feel even worse because I know I am a failure.

I don't give much of a shit.
I mean the inferior genes come from somewhere after all.

Mutual respect and support has nothing to do with genes

This is so fucked up. I am looking forward to the day I leave my parents tyranny for good. I wish you best luck and believe in you user

If youre under 21 then it's not late yet

Cannot polish a turd into a diamond.
There is nothing to support for, no respect to be had.
Idc

This is actually stupid. Encouraging your son to become successful and have a decent life isnt wrong. When I had my first engineering year they didnt even show happiness

I am 21. Origami

My mom has never said anything but she probably does. I've been a shut in neet for years.

I'm 19 as well. My dad considers me a failure since I was 18. I think he realized I was a friendless robot before, but I was actually confident, somewhat, got good grades, somewhat, and sometimes exercised with him. He probably thought my reclusiveness was some teenage crisis. When I kept being a recluse after 18, and when I stopped doing things with him and became a lazy piece of trash and had bad grades, yeah, he realized I wasn't going to do better. He's not a Chad, but he's this military, outdoors type of guy with a boomer mentality. He's sad that I'm a virgin, that I have no friends, that I'm a slob, that I eat trash, that I don't work, that I don't bring friends over, that I don't have a license, that I failed my first year at university.

I think my dad had a nice childhood and when I compare him to my grandpa, they're the same. Same mentality, same hobbies. I broke the line, and I'm his only child. But he sees the fucking void in my life, the emptiness.

You can still do some college and get a job user

>since the age of 10

What the fuck nigga your parents have issues

Mine as well they treat me as inferior class trash as if it was a competition. They keep boasting about how they succeeded their lives and that they pay me college from their own money while Im only a useless piece of shit. They encouraged me to choose college a'd have a gf three years ago, Ive done both and ever since they treat me like trash, make problems out of nothing since the age of 15. Theyve been telling me that Im irresponsible since the age of 10, im now 19. I litteraly had months of depression, couldnt make friends or talk freely with my gf bc they always wanted to know everything about me. The situation hasnt changed until now. They are getting upset right now bc I make out with my gf instead of going downtown with them. Fuck it, im not 10yo anymore

They consider me very successful, done a Bsc in AI and now doing my master.

They know I will be succesful regardless what kind of career I pursue. My looks are great / decent and I am fit. The only thing my parents would probably like is to go out more with friends / get a gf (bisex myself leaning more towards gay though).

Friends and contacts don't really matter, the only thing that matters is your career eventually once you become more stable in life people will suck up to you. That's how it works in the adult world everything becomes about money and career. Health and fitness + networking is also very important in the adult world. Focus on mentioned areas and you will achieve success.

turning 19, parents forced me to go for engineering - I chose computer engineering. I dropped my second semester and just watched anime and masturbated for 4 months. Worked for June and July and just quit my job because they were paying me less than minimum wage and I was too much of a pussy to confront them. Going back to my next semester of college and I am probably going to do the same. I dont have my drivers license, I only have 1 friend that I only play games with once a week online, I have never spoken to a girl since high school and never had a female friend

High School dropout.

Yes I am their elder son and theyve been charging me since 10. They have a retard mentality. They constatly keep harrassing me and consider me as a failed family member. Even when I achieve sth trying to make them proud they litteraly roast me, especially my mother. They never cared about me or showed affection both ways

Pain in the chest

You should try a shot with some qt. My girlfriend helped me alot over three years of problems with my parents till I left for college. Now Im financially trapped a'd cant tell them to fuck off, but once I get a degree, I will disappear from their life. Try pursuing your degree and don't let things down this easy, You could have a bright future afterall, I believe in you user

No, he won't have a bright future.

No (practical) degree, no friends, no good earning job, no girlfriend. What does he have for brightness? He will have eternal darkness as a debtslave ahead of him!

I am 5 foot 4 and have a micropenis I dont think any girl will ever be interested in me.

If you both are still alive it is not too late.

I don't relate, my parents are awesome. Vid related
youtu.be/nc7c7Cdfjik

Attached: 1533164113771.jpg (847x801, 246K)

>lol just get a gf dude
How exactly is he supposed to pull that off

>21 years old
>kissless virgin
>haven't had friends since middle school
>5'8"
>skinnyfat
>parents forced me to go to college, majored in lolhistory, hated every minute of it
>graduated last year, haven't been able to find a real job since
>been hovering from shit retail job to shit retail job since I was 17
>mom says she's proud of me but you can see in her eyes that she hates her life and just wanted a Chad son, sisters openly hate me
I'm unironically enlisting in the air force, should ship out to basic training sometime. It's gonna be shit but I need to at least do something with my life and this is the only way I'll ever be able to move out of my mom's house. i might even learn a trade that could be useful on the outside

i'm 23, still in collage (my parents pay for it), although it's easy to get a pay internship i'm unable to get one because i'm a very nervous, depressed and socially autistic person and probably they can tell that in the interviews.
Now i hate my degree, hate my classmates and recently my doctor told me that i probably have irritable bowels, so i hate my life even more