Reposting cause i fell asleep last night

Im gonna get pic related because i don't like eating and need nutrition
>inb4 "soiboy" and other stupid shit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-03-23-45-09-1.png (720x677, 195K)

Well, this is interesting. Could you keep us updated, because I've seen a lot of conflicting ideas on whether this increases estrogen or not.

Is onions actually increasing estrogen or is that another Jow Forums broscience meme?

Attached: 127799b1265ea19eef4aef67e60252bc.jpg (500x596, 35K)

Its a pol meme there hasn't been any evidence to point to the contrary infact cows milk has hormones in it due to the cows being impregnated and giving birth

It's a conspiracy. (((They))) make you stop eating protein with low potency phytoestrogens so you turn to protein with higher potency xenoestrogens.
Jow Forums took the bait hard.

ONIONS GREEN IS PEOPLE
Oh wait, wrong thread...

More make room! Make room! Memes please

Well, there's evidence, but there is also counter-evidence. That's why this is interesting. If OP notices any change we can know.

People on reddit drink nothing but soilent and water and they get blood work done yearly and they are all fine in fact beer has 50x more plant estrogen (plant estrogen has no effect on human estrogen or human testosterone) and they don't become feminine or grow tits because of raised estrogen its due to getting fat because of the calories in beer

>>inb4 "soiboy" and other stupid shit
literally not a single individual on the universe cares
what gave you the idea that somebody cares about what you decide to do?

They have a whole subreddit talking about it they even posted a meme about the whole soi raises estrogen and soilent only uses soi protein isolate (only the protein part) they used to not have any soi at all

Because pol started that stupid ass meme and now whenever people see anything soi related they say soiboy and shit

Onions are not food

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Meal replacements have been a thing for years

Soi boy lol
Seriously though, eating onions makes you a fucking fag. No Onions eater is enjoyable to be around.

Robots aren't fun to be around either

I eat soya every morning (natto and miso), and most of my protein comes from tofu. Since I started this diet, I became more confident, my voice got deeper, my gains improved, and I started becoming more right wing.

This. I really hate the soiboi meme so much

Imagine being so retarded that you're feeling insecure because people on the internet you've never met say certain things, so you stop doing them.

so, like 8 in every 10 people who browse Jow Forums daily?

>because i don't like eating
Why don't you like eating user?
What is so wrong with food that you need to have this instead?

I just don't really care for it i love cooking for other people but ironically enough i just don't care about food enough to eat myself probably because i used to be overweight

Pol did start the meme and its annoying when that annoying meme is everywhere

Post menopausal women use onions to alleviate their symptoms because it increases estrogen

Thats bullshit women are advised to stay away from onions plant estrogen is different than human estrogen infact phytoestrogen (plant estrogen) acts as a inhibitor for real estrogen meaning less human estrogen has a chance to rise

onions feminizing men is a myth

I'm actually kinda interested in meal replacements like Onions, Huel, etc. I don't do a good job getting all my vitamins from food and sometimes I just don't feel like cooking.

I tried huel its thick oaty but i love it i tried soilent bottles but not the powder if you like thick get huel if you like smooth get soilent or jimmy joy but either way all three brands give nutrients its a matter of taste and whats cost effective to you altho jimmy joy is cheaper than both soilent and huel but the premade soilent are so good