Who /cysticacne/ here? How do you cope?

Who /cysticacne/ here? How do you cope?

Attached: post-220100-0-15458800-1380764147.jpg (667x500, 27K)

Ignore it and don't leave the house because I'm a NEET.

My acne isnt that bad but I have scarring and it sucks.
my heart goes out to you guys man.

Imagine this
>manlet even compared to manlets
>fat
>ugly
>autistic
>acne worse than OP pic related
>micro penis

Same. It wasnt as bad as OP's pic but I still had lots of acne but it seems to be subsiding but it sucks because I have scars now and I want them gone :(

>Age 15
>Have bad acne
>Buy tea tree oil
>Dilute it and rub it on skin for 2 weeks twice a day
>Do it for another month once a day
>Nice skin to this day

I think that is fucked up enough to come out the other side and probs be someone's fetish.

I just avoid looking in the mirror man.
funny thing is I didnt have acne in highschool, it was when I was 19 I guess from stress, that it went insane.

sometimes I feel good about myself but then I see myself and remember im an ugly shit.

Yeah but a guy like that would never be loved man.
only seen as some weird fetish thing.

change your pillow case every 3 hours brah

I used to have it but changing my lifestyle got rid of it, here's some tips maybe it will help you maybe it wont but i'll type it out for you anyways OP. I have inflamatory acne so the first thing you have to do is find out if you have inflammatory or not. That means my facial hair agitates it.

So the first step for me was shaving at least every 3 days, not going against the grain. Also I put on a formula called bump patrol after my shave, but you could alternatively just use uncoated aspirin and dissolve it then put it on your face. After that dries I use aloe.

That's step one, then the next step is washing my face twice a day. I use cetaphil foam soap because foam leaves less soap residue on my face and cetaphil is usually one of the least irritating face products, after that dries I use aloe to moisturize.

Step three is eliminating everything that was making my face dirty, so I change my pillow cases every single day and never touch my face, use earbuds instead of headphones etc.

Step four is keeping my hair clean, you need the hair clean because sweat and gunk can irritate my face thats from my hair and I have long hair so that's a problem.

i too had bad acne until i took acutane in hs. im left with scaring and sadly i think im developing rosecea too. its like my face is turning into a raspberry.
im considering makeup to hide it all but as boy i know fuck all about makeup.

Attached: 1533336809921.jpg (3444x2296, 474K)

Also forgot to add my diet helped a lot too. I eat a lot of foods with high vitamin E and foods that help skin.

Every day I eat 3 cups of steamed broccoli, almonds, eggs etc.

>Who /cysticacne/ here?
Use to be but not anymore
>How do you cope?
Epuris. Treatment cost me $800 leafbux and I have to deal with dry eyes but I went from a 2/10 to a 5/10 in 8 months.

Attached: 1503424241294.gif (480x360, 344K)

Go to a fucking doctor, you crayon eater.

I took Accutane in college and it worked, the side effects were a temporary struggle but the benefits were immediate and lasting. Cetaphil skincare products are god, they sell this stuff globally so you should be able to find it.

You should probably wash your hands more often too.

Go to a Chinese acupuncture practitioner. Helped me. Go to one that gives Chinese herb pills as well.

can anyone relate to my dermatillomania feels
:(

no gross why did i google that

sorry. i actually meant to mention not to look it up but it slipped my mind

B E N O Z Y L
P
E
R
O
X
I
D
E

Attached: dragon.png (599x601, 710K)

Accutane. Seriously, get accutane. That drug is designed to specifically counter severe acne. As a guy, the worst thing you'll experience excessively is dry lips. But your acne will clear up in a few months.

>tfw never had acne because my sister would scrub her face cleaning thing on me when i was a kid
>tfw had one pimple in my face my whole high school days and my sister put some kind of cucumber thing on my face and it disappeared the next week
>always get compliments from girls for my beautiful skin

Attached: sure buddy.png (464x674, 344K)

benzoyl peroxide 5% works for me

you just cant tell there is a benevolent god when someone is allowed to be born with genetics that lead to this

Damn im just ugly in the face

This. It actually works, I have decent genetics with regards to acne, so I don't use the oil but I used to have acne and every time I wiped my face with some tea tree oil, the acne was gone in a day or two.

pic related really worked for my acne / self harm scars and stretch marks
also drink water

Attached: IMG_4319.jpg (800x800, 80K)