Socially, everything is fake

I used to be an incel, fat fucking piece of shite in my teenage years. No friends, no cliques, no nothing. Then i moved back to my hometown and i got lean, started going to parties, gaining social skills and fucking a lot. I became a fuccboi. But now i'm back to a city that is alien to me. I have nothing here, and to make things worst, i'm lacking in social skills. I have just been in my room studying for my psychology major and smoking pot. Now, i don't think i am capable of finding pleasure in common normal activities. I have become quite the reflexive introvert. I don't understand some social behaviors in normal cliques. Segregation and bullying of some of the lower hierarquy members. And the futile behavior of the top members. All they care about is fucking "hot bitches" and the gym. I go to the gym as well, but it's only to be a healthy person. I really don't care about women or man anymore. But i think that my inability with social performances will come back to bite me in the ass. I don't believe i am better than them, or that they are better than me. It's just that i am way more different than them. I find complex ideas amusing and interesting, meanwhile they haven't even read at least 5 books in their lifetime(i'm not kidding, they told me this). I find them futile, but i believe we all choose the life we want to have.

Attached: br pepe.jpg (365x363, 41K)

user, I can deeply relate with, are you from Brazil?
I'm dropout from med, I live in Brazil, SC and I was the stranger nerd in middle school, then in HS I turned into a normie, but I realised that I didn't like to be a normie, normies are stupid douchebags, social life is for tards, I suffer from major depression but yet I feel better just chilling in my room, feeling depressed all the day, than when I was a fucking stupid normie

Attached: 1532488387830.jpg (481x481, 151K)

Those top guys are doing what their instincts tell them. There's a reason those guys who go to the gym and want to fuck lots of women are considered alpha. Those guys win on a biological and evolutionary level and our entire lives boil down to those two things. Anything else is secondary.

i am better looking than most of them. I just don't engage in bullshit, futile activities.

aye, sir, i'm from Brazil. I have really bad anxiety and bulimic disorder. I recovered from my depression about one year ago, but i still preffer to stay alone in my room. I'm done with social activities. It is much better to smoke pot alone while studying or doing anything i want without anyone disturbing me.

Doesn't matter. They get to have sex and reproduce, the objective purpose of human life as dictated by our biology and instincts. They win, you lose.

there is no "win" in this cenario, dipshit. I could have sex if i wanted to. It's a matter if i want to waste my time with stupid women and stupid behavior or not. Stupid people will always keep reproducing, does not mean they are winning, means they are stupid. I'll die without bearing kids, and i'm filled with happiness by this realization.

if you believe human life is only based on reproduction, you are a lifeless fuck.

you can't be a robot if you live in Brazil

Please, stop with these fucking retarded stereotypes, Brazil is a fucking huge country, you find a lot of different cultures and peoples, our country is so diverse that it semms like a lot of different countries held together

so go make some intellectual friends you narcissistic fuck, why are you telling this shithole?

i don't know where to search for friends in my peers.

>all 56% mutts or 100% niggers
wow such diversity

why don't you go study something that will make you money instead?

Get ahead.

I will be rich. Don't doubt me.

I don't know where did you got this information, clearly wrong, and is obvious you've never been here

you are falling for his bait, you fucking monkey

people on this board are hilarious, always thinking they're way better looking than they actually are and different from everyone else. it's like your brains are delayed and are stuck edgy teen phase. complete lack of self awareness

I hate typing on my phone so much

I'm not lacking in self awereness, i don't think i am better than people, i just like different things, and because of that i have a hard time dealing with their behaviors. I'm not different than most people, i'm just more thoughtful.

>Doesn't matter. They get to have sex and reproduce, the objective purpose of human life as dictated by our biology and instincts. They win, you lose.
You are delusional

>fucking a lot

Stopped reading there you normalscum trash. Fuck off no one cares about what a normalscum like you has to say

my times in college I used to hang out with potheads. there were plenty of hippie wannabe girls there for you to fuck. not hard to find, go to your human sciences buildings and follow the weed scent. they hated playboys (chads) and patricinhas (stacies) too much it was heaven. no lie, even fatfucks got laid. they tried too hard to not be seen as shallow like the ones they hated so as long as you pretended to care about oppression, social issues and politics they'd find you interesting kek.

Ain't you mad, little cunt.

Eu tive meus momentos com os maconheiros da area de humanas das universidades federais. Mas realmente estou cansado de tanto comportamento futil e "shallow"

you're not from sao paulo, are you? my ex-boyfriend is from there and I'd hate to find out he had a case of depression through the years and now has been reduced to a life of smoking weed in his room every day

i'm not from Sao Paulo, and i don't know your ex-boyfriend. And don't talk about "life being reduced to", what do you know.

I know exactly the kind of human filth you're talking about. I'm not surprised at all even fat people get fucked easily since sex is trivial and love is unexistent for them. I'd rather spend my life in agony than to befriend these zombies and risk getting std

i know i want something genuine, but i don't know how to achieve it.

Attached: we are all K.jpg (3172x1321, 198K)

you fell for a meme just because others did too. you're easily persuaded, this is probably your life, falling for the hivemind. don't act like everyone that is here has stooped as low as you have
I'm sad and alone but for different reasons. not because 'tfw no gf' or 'need drugs because we live in a society'

i smoke pot because i like it, not to escape. I'm not sad and alone, i am only alone, because i choose to be. You talk loudly about stuff you know nothing about.

my mistake. you are a complex and amusing being as you said above. best of luck in finding what you really want

"stooped as low as you have", dude, what do you actually know about me. Don't act like you are the most righteous fucktard. Smoking weed means nothing if you are smart, and know what you are doing. You must be one of those conservative introverts that think they are better because they are sober. Fuck off.

i'm not amusing nor am i amazing.

Ihh ala os Otaku.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK pirdi

>Hey user why don't you have a girlfriend?
>Get off that computer man!
>You want a beer?
>Oooh guys user is shy, leave him be

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.35M)

I know how it is OP. Actually I can pass a normie when I want, but I simply don't see meaning in doing it. Also, is nice to see some other BRobots.

>how it is, OP
fixado

alcohol is stupid