Father hate thread

Father hate thread

Tell me why do you hate your father

Mine came home drunken again saying he is drunk because I am such a loser. I would be so happy if he would die

Attached: 1461208606351.png (556x430, 96K)

made my booty hole feel bad

>abandoned mother before i was born
>beat her for no reason
>ended up having a hernia operation at birth because of the beatings
>molested older half sister
thats it really

Is he still around your family?

He has never been kind to me, always cruel with a razor thin temper. Fortunately he became depressed and was off sick from work and then he started taking DRUGS, my mother kicked him out after he did that and I have told her she should not forgive him and she has not, a divorce will happen soon and I have not seen him for months now and I will never see him in my life again I know that because he doesn't like me, I get the last laugh and get to be the man of the house now though.

nope, i have no idea where he is. i wish i knew
>inb4 edgelord
if i knew where he was, i would probably kill him. not sure what he even looks like as i have never seen a photo of him. all i have is a name

Never met mine,all i heard is that he is an asshole,and nobody ever talks about him,like its taboo or some shit

Probably he is black that is why.

>my mother kicked him out after he did that and I have told her she should not forgive him and she has not, a divorce will happen soon

I am telling my mom to do that for years but she is a fucking coward.

Really doubt that,but hey,could be

Then ask your mather or look at your skin color to see if ur father is a mf nigga or not

Tried asking a shit load of times,never got anything,and yes,im pretty white

Now he has opened an another beer just to torment me and my mom, why can't he have a heart attack already, or to slip and smash his head and die. Maybe it sounds edgy but his funeral would be my happiest day of my life.

Haven't talked to my dad for over a year
He tries to send me money but I refuse
We live in the same block, but in different homes.

Attached: 961d6bc5c8d73057794ff726794b02d2--fashion-make-up-fashion-show.jpg (500x749, 45K)

Do you intend to talk to him in the future?

>physically abusive to me and my 14 year old sister
>acts like a saint when my mom is around
>everyone i meet thinks he's amazing but only i know what he's like at home

Sincerely wish his wasn't true.

Attached: ugOtvIF.png (398x394, 29K)

When I was little my dad burned our house down thinking we were inside

>everyone i meet thinks he's amazing but only i know what he's like at home

OP here. The last one is true for us too. It is horrible.

>Do you intend to talk to him in the future?
I don't know. I'd like to make peace with him, but we have directly opposing personalities by nature. We are complete opposites.

Attached: a5e298b5fe88965095329efdb0677a6f.jpg (1024x768, 335K)

I wish my dad would do the same, maybe I would die and be finally off from this miserable ride, or I would survive with a legit reason to kill him

That's not supposed to be an excuse, I'm not much like my dad but the whole 'family' thing is supposed to transcend personality differences. He'll find a way to love you anyways and you're ideally supposed to do the same and learn more about his kind of person

Ideally, that is, Either one of you can be total shitheads where that fails to happen

>have a family meeting
>dad us not there because he was drunk and couldn't go
>with a hellish night where he abused mom my sisters and me
>my aunt tells me how unfortunate is that he is ill
>I can't take it and say how unfortunate is that he has to drink hinself to oblivion every single fucking day
>"you are so cruel user, he works a lot to provide money for you and for your family let him have a little drink"

>beat my brothers and me when we were young
>told me he was embarassed that im his son when i was about 13
>left us when i was 15 only to come back a few weeks later and acts like nothing happened
pretty tame shit t b h but it was still enough to fuck my shit up and make me hate him

I don't understand, how do you not absolutely do not care about your own fucking child? Someone explain to me, i would not be able to do that.
My parents divorced when i was really young, since then i didn't see him, nor he send any kind of money to us, thanks to that i am, and always was, fucking poor, never be able to buy anything.

my son is a loser.
get fucked incels.

>classic alcoholic
>hit me a lot as a kid
>made me clean after him all the time
>acts like I owe him something
My mother is worse though, antivaxer Chem trail conspiracy theorist

This one isn't as extreme, but my dad is and always has been very passive, shying away from conflict and basically letting my mother take care of child education. He was never there as a male role model, he didn't teach me how to stand up for myself.
Basically, I'm a beta faggot and I blame him for it.

>Father hate thread

>Mine came home drunken again saying he is drunk because I am such a loser.

I'd beat the shit out of him when hes drunk, or at least try to

>dad went through my search history
>found out that i was looking at ways to commit suicide
>instead of trying to help he calls me a pussy and a bitch
>says that i plan on killing myself because i hate him
The funny thing is that im not even suicidal. Sometimes i just like browsing and learning about random shitv online and that night was how people commit suicide

He really loves us and always makes sure we are fine, helps my little brother in his study, gets my mother gifts occasionally, but:

>he is a heavy smoker
>can't concentrate without cigarettes
>cups that he drinks from literally taste of cigarettes
>buys a lot of cigarette packs when we shop for groceries although we are very poor

That's it, I love him a lot, but with this habit he will destroy his and our health

I actually get along well with both of my parents. They're braindead boomers but over time they have steadily realised that shit is, in fact, fucked and that life isn't the same as it was when they were my age and has arguably gotten far more difficult since I can't just get a job I can survive on at the local factory while also getting paid by the government to study like they could

They tried their best to raise all their children well and succeeded on two of them. That's quite an accomplishment since I know families with 4+ kids who are all losers.

>I don't understand, how do you not absolutely do not care about your own fucking child?
I'm guessing they had the same treatment during their own childhood and it fucks them up psychologically so they perpetuate the cycle.