>go to the doctor's
>he's a well built 6'+ tall African immigrant
>examine's my butthole
>"it looks fine to me" he prescribes me suppositories
>go back for checkup
>examines my butt again
>"user, I see you shaved down there."
>"S-So what a lot of guys do..."
>after we're done he writes down his personal cell phone number (normally apts. are scheduled through the office of course, so this is odd)
>"Call me some time after 9 pm and tell me how you're feeling."

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1533304066247.jpg (514x635, 254K)

hemmorhoids are such a bitch but I'm a top so it doesn't matter. I swear I've had them since like 8th grade and been too embarrassed to see a doctor lol

If you're not gay larping he wants the bussy. Just give him a call and tell him how much better you're feeling and exaggerate how thankful you are.

He wouldn't let me get the surgery for it, because of the cost, the heavy drugs I'd have to take, etc. I can only get that done when they're worst. For now it's just eat more fiber and use the suppositories if they itch/are painful, which thankfully is rarely. Go in and see, maybe yours are already bad enough that you can get em removed. I hear you get Oxycontin when you get out, so that will be awesome.

I guess I'll do this. Can't he lose his license for malpractice if he lewds me though?

>Can't he lose his license for malpractice if he lewds me though?
He is a black, gay doctor. He is fine.

This.
He could bend you over his desk in the clinic and leave the door wide open for all to hear your cries of passion and nobody would dare look at him wrong for it, let alone fire him.

As someone who just had an external. I just came here to say fuck hemorrhoid's.

wipe your arse properly next time then you filthy fucking cretin

Don't wipe your ass, shower after every time you shit. Also put a stool under your feet to make you more in a squatting position.

Welp guess I'm gone get blacked then guys. Wish me luck.

Are you really that dumb to think that's the only way you get them,...?
I bet you're American

Gonna need the sauce that pic, op.

>He is a black, gay doctor. He is fine.
>This.
>He could bend you over his desk in the clinic and leave the door wide open for all to hear your cries of passion and nobody would dare look at him wrong for it, let alone fire him.
Real Life ain't controlled by liberals fags he would get fired

Goodluck with his mandigo dick mate!
But he's right though. You get them from not wiping your ass properly. It's similar to piles.

g-give your stats user i wanna fap to this

Not user but how the fuck do you get them never got them

you can fuck your doctor OP but you can't fuck your doctor at work.

Good trolls you got me

Literally by having shit on your arse so much that your body gets a septic ulsar.
So dearest user either didn't wipe his fucking ass, or hasn't showered in god knows how long.

5'10 120 lbs I assume that's what you mean.

I can drink a carton of prune juice and not have to shit.. Send me money for my cool skill

eww nvm then user
didnt know you was a fatty

if you aren't larping make sure you use a buttplug or something so you can fit him incase he has a monster dong. Maybe get his phone number and a pic before so you can judge if you need one or not

They're caused by a combination of things but mainly constipation, you're thinking of fissures or some other problem I've never dealt with. 70% of people get hemorrhoids at one point in their life. I showered every time after pooping even before I got em, because I'm civilized.

> 70% of people get hemorrhoids at one point in their life
If that belief really makes you feel better about your personal hygiene then keep believing it shitty shitty bum bum.

I would guess that more than 80% of people who get them have a shit diet.
Just cuz you eat da poop poop dnt mean you wull do ta poops

Im practically 5 8 and I weigh 114 as of a week ago. I, too am deeply ashamed of my weight and am working on removing my bone marrow so that I may be one with the birds and fly away south.

>tfw have to hear people brag about this kind of shit all the time and expect you to be able to eat 200000 saltine crackers or some stupid BULLSHIT too

Important question op, do you want to get blacked?

remember we want the greentext

>Here is your greentext

I will, still have a few hours before I can call him yet. I might need to make a new thread.

are you cute? tell me right now, gaylord.

Attached: 1504372803550.gif (250x188, 784K)

>have bloody diarrhea
>go to doc
>do you want a male or female doc
>idc
>its a female doc
>shes going to perform a finger rectal to test for blood (it's exactly what it sounds like, finger goes into your butt and they take the glove to test for blood)
>they also require a nurse to be in the room for these things
>also female
>told me to bend over and grabbed my butt cheek and said she was using KY jelly

weird experience but whatever and they told me what I already knew, yes it was blood, and they referred me to a gastroenterologist. It was not hemorrhoids though.

I haven't shit a normal sized stool in 12 days.

The
>bus
>the bus
>the bussy busy boy bus.

I hope its not cancer user
Btw you lost your virginity
>your not a robot now
>ok bye

Attached: 8A6693F5-74D1-47E5-8125-9F31EFF1D26F.gif (360x360, 1.75M)

He's probably concerned that you might develop an anal fissure, and would offer to treat you personally if you were at risk.

The standard treatment is complete anal dilation, stretching things out entirely so they can heal properly.