We need to preserve the Asian race in America. To do so...

We need to preserve the Asian race in America. To do so, we have to promote more pro-Asian couples in the media while making sure to demonize any that invoIves a white guy in the picture.
Do your part Asian bots. Find yourself a nice Asian gf and further the Asian race once and for aIl

Attached: C7FA747F-4EC6-4D0F-87C8-E75151466995.jpg (1024x772, 168K)

lol, don't worry
I'm pretty sure your asian boys out there in their actual homeland will keep shipping dem cuties
they breed faster than africa

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY CHANG
GO BACK

Attached: death spurdo.jpg (450x450, 66K)

the asian race will be preserved in asia. the american continent is for mixed race people. if you dont like it you can leave.

But I want a white boyfriend, they are cute and sexy.

I am for anybody dating who they want but the media making BBC on white bitches or white male cock on asian bitches is really sinister.

Hell no, theres not even any fine asian bitches here. Goth girls are my kryptonite

Wanna know how asians name their kids?

They throw a bunch of pots and pans down some stairs and write the sounds they make.

Most Asians born and raised in America have westernized names.

I am available

Asians will always prevail
calm down

Attached: B623B146-B1D4-418D-AB84-39856CFFEBB2.jpg (1024x1017, 154K)

I married an asian, im doing my part

White guys who lust over asian women are race traitors

it boggles the mind that some people actually find asians attractive

>Somali
>Asian girl was once interested in me
What the fuck is wrong with your women user

Attached: 1515946880286.png (500x582, 272K)

I dont like Asian girls and they dont like me

1. Total Asian-American population = 15 Million (divided evenly between South Asian, SE Asian + East Asian).
2. Total population of South Asians, SE Asians + East Asians in Asia = Almost 4 Billion

Do people like the OP realize how small the Asian population in the US or the West is? Every Asian in the US could mix with anybody and it literally wouldnt mean shit in furthering the Asian race. What is 'furthering' the Asian race is what is happening in Asia right now with the 'RISE OF CHINA' and to a lesser extent of what is happening in India. And nobody in Asia thinks of themselves as "Asian' first. They are Chinese, Korean, Indian, etc.

Attached: 01_223.jpg (960x960, 175K)

This is so beaultiful, they are loyal to their own race.
Blacks could learn from this.

You had your chance and you blew it, white roastie scum.
Go find a Tyrone to take care of you.

Attached: 1519401840208.jpg (658x720, 86K)

nobody wants asians not even asians themselves.

Americans don't understand the concept of nationalistic identity. No one in America thinks that they are American, they're "white" or "hispanic" (if very mixed) etc.