Just got my addy script refilled

Just got my addy script refilled.

Why does the doctor keep giving me these? I don't have ADD or ADHD.

Attached: 1244.png (424x426, 18K)

just sell them autist

Attached: 3ed.jpg (539x773, 45K)

they are legalized speed

Sell them to who? I don't go outside so I don't have friends.

high schoolers or college kids

then you get more $$$ to live the neet life

Attached: 1533420424516.jpg (970x545, 50K)

i ll buy them right now . no scams , i live in europe .

SOme cash sounds good but honestly I dont think I can live without them at this point. I can only get them once every 30 days and the days when I dont have them is hell. They make me a god at video games which is an upside but I can never sleep Man.

then you obviously need them and that's why your doc is giving them to ya

I dont think I need them. I dont have any of the shit theyre prescribed for and originally he started me on them because he said "I'm going to give you something to get you moving" because before I was a brain fogged lazy ass. Now i'm full blown addicted and its terrible.

then you must have adhd you stupid faggot! stop seeking for attention! get off my board right now !!! REEEEEEEEE if you cant sleep , try to get a prescripion for alprazolam aka Xanax, low dose. now get the fuck out !

he's your legal drug dealer. you give him money and he just writes a script.

You really wanna know don't ya...
he makes money of it..
he gets invited to these kinda pharma partys where they pay these doctors to prescribe you the latest anti-whatever drugs

Where do you Iive user?
fasdga

that doesnt mean the condition doesnt exist . stop put the blame on them . its just the politics of pharma , dumbo .

Not in europe sorry. western US

Hey im in socal, sell em to me :^)

DUDE
FUCKING RITALIN IS FUCKING HEAVEN FOR ME
IT MAKES ME SO EUPHORIC IT'S LIKE I'M DOING COKE 24/7
IT CURES MY DEPRESSION
IT MAKES ME SOCIAL
IT MAKES ME CONFIDENT
BUT I JUST WANNA KEEP HAVING PLEASURE, AND I GET REALLY FUCKING IMPULSIVE
AT THE SAME TIME, EVERYTHING SEEMS FUCKING AWESOME, EVEN A LITTLE LEAF OR THE FUCKING GRASS.

Attached: 330261c6997b0e81841c8a2741576c45.jpg (563x593, 37K)

I dont want to sell them desu. maybe I would accept a tweaker as a GF
Yeah but what happens when you dont have them? Thats my issue. They bring me way up but way the fuck down when I run out.

yo mah man ! ive seen you in all the threads posted here . stop jerking off and post on 4channel.the new flagrance . waste your time by being productive .

>Yeah but what happens when you dont have them? Thats my issue. They bring me way up but way the fuck down when I run out.
Let me fucking tell you, those fuckers put me on antipsychotics and I took an attack dose of Piracetam, all depleting my dopamine levels. What resulted was I became a literal fucking zombie, had difficulty knowing what was real or not, became psychotic, and had a strong dissociation/derealization that still fucking scares me.
That happened like a week ago.
I'm back on Ritalin. Things are getting better and oh boy oh boy oh boy do I feel fucking euphoric!

Attached: 1528508161205.jpg (514x536, 56K)

That doesnt answer my question at all. Focus damn it

>That doesnt answer my question at all. Focus damn it
I don't know, some people will get crashes, others won't. The best way to avoid one is to taper off slowly, that's fucking it.

Attached: e6119fc8e6099d04ca9395b281ffa203.jpg (563x396, 22K)