/drugs/ general

What's your drug of choice tonight, robots?

For me, just weed.

Attached: IMG_20180805_022724.jpg (1840x3264, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_DIy0e13dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also just weed for me. Gonna pack my vaporizer and smoke a bowl at the park. It'll be a nice ending to the day.

yaasss weem

>Tfw just got an eighth of gorilla glue
Is there any better feeling

Attached: 1532015003000.jpg (399x351, 67K)

There is, in fact, no better feeling my dear user. I have some pink cookies myself, really potent indica strain. So damn good!

I do not consume psychotropic substances, please carry on an act of self harm that would surely end your existance.

LSD tonight, best bang for your buck drug desu

I love me some speed + weed, but unfortunately i haven't been able to get the former in a LONG time. so now its just being a bitter sad alcoholic

Attached: 1533203725753.png (500x628, 108K)

My drug of choice is Ritalin
Should I start snorting it by now?

Attached: a044db502742e70fe3a1351527794ead.jpg (864x864, 79K)

its you again, how goes it and you should try focalin.

>it's you again
You'll be seeing a shitton of me around here from now on
>you should try focalin.
How does it differ from Ritalin?

Attached: 3031c7dc62d03f394103116b6ca2c7ea.jpg (500x750, 66K)

its extended release concerta (ritalin) and it gets your brain going godmode just as efficiently.

cute girl

oregonigger

Where I'm from, this isn't available anywhere. What I do have though is Ritalin LA 40mg. It's really weird because sometimes I get the effects of it 12 hours after I have ingested it. It's weird.

>cute girl
She's called Nastya Kusakina and comes from Russia

Attached: 500full-nastya-kusakina.jpg (500x647, 78K)

pills can be bonkers like that. this happened to me once with heroin laced ecstasy. felt the mdma almost immediately but the H kicked in like 2 hrs latr and i passed the fuck out

I've been drinking and bought a 1.5g coke capsule. really annoying

Attached: cap.jpg (620x465, 61K)

how was the sniff

it's not the same doing it alone as it is surround by people.

Lexotanil 6mg again.
I just want to relax a bit

Attached: !!!!.png (1024x725, 1.72M)

Shooting dope

Name 5 peer reviewed studies proving pot can kill you

yeah it makes you sad as fuck when doing it alone, but just drink thru the pain.

Took 450mg of dxm, 100mg dph and a tab of acid last night and went to the sauna in the morning. Now I'm just having a couple beers. Definitely a great weekend.

Attached: 1533169732021.jpg (384x383, 37K)

So I might get high off Benadryl sometime. Has anyone done this? Share experiences please- I've hard it has similar effects to LSD.

its a deleriant apparently it just simulates psychosis so in general a guaranteed bad trip, ive done it before its quite strange. you dont even know your tripping. eveerything seems real so you can be talking to someone thats not there etc.

It's more like acid's evil twin, you get acid-like effects like hallucinations but on DPH (Benadryl) the hallucinations are more clay-like and realistic, which gives them a more sinister feel compared to acid. Also you could end up talking to a dead relative or some crazy shit like that and thinking it's real when it's not.

tramadol and oxycodone for me :) donr know how much ive snorted tonighr i havent really been counting i just snort whenevr i feel like i need another sniffypoo, rheyre 50mg tramadol capsules, not really feeling much to be honest, snorted at least 5 and took about 6 5mg oxycodones orally im just talkative, wish i knew how to use rhe deep web so i could buy myself some weed rather than stealing my dads meds, he actually needs those meds but im a degenerate

Scary af. definitely not a drug you do for fun or any insightful experiences. You hallucinate sure, but the whole time its full of dysphoria and fear. Fapping on the come up tho is one of the best drug related experiences ive ever had

>that image
just jumping from the shadows to tell you that you have good taste my friend

Thought you meant actual glue.

Just some glue

If you've ever had a really bad fever you've got a pretty good idea of how it feels like. It's good for a fap or if you wanna sleep but you don't need much for either. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from anything further than that.

When I took 625mg of Benadryl, I felt like I weighed 1000 pounds. It was hard to move. I saw faces in everything and at one point everything started spinning a few minutes after a few minutes.

I'm not taking it tonight, but my drug of choice is MDMA. Nothing feels as good as that, in terms of drugs that is. or maybe that is the greatest feeling idk anymore

>t. Someone who's never sniffed glue under a bridge at 4am until they pass out

Don't fucking get me started on the day I had the awful idea of taking large amounts of Theanine until I got dissociative. I was so desperate and didn't know what I was doing so I took 400mg Dramamine, then 1.5g Phenibut. Went to the Hospital and the fuckers did nothing and I stayed awake for more than 24 hours and in the end they gave me Olanzapine but I still didn't sleep. When I came home I started having crazy fucking thoughts. Fucking fuck dude, why did you have to remind me of that? Fuck you.

Attached: 533full-nastya-kusakina.jpg (533x800, 200K)

i've noticed that opiates are the only class of drugs that are collectively looked at as evil

even tweakers are like "hell yeah go ahead just don't overdo it"

Just picked a qp up. Looks like good stuff.

I ate half a gram of shrooms. Tried to get a little buzz going without wife knowing.

just because of how easy it is to overdo it, i used to do heroin daily and i overdose 23 times in one year

Literally nothing. Wish I had some weed :(

2 teaspoons of nutmeg. Makes me feel great

yeah
just posting and typing like crazy
my drink is over. I wouldn't snort it sober. I like the cocaethylene, pure cocaine never clicked with me.
Now all I gotta do is ride the comedown kek
Whatever, I'm used to it. Not like I'm gonna do this again anytime soon. Last time I used it I don't even remember

My girlfriend is the only drug I need

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (735x884, 44K)

Yeah ok nice bro.

weed too but I broke my stem of my bong doing tricks with my phone. I ordered a new one from grasscity that should come by friday next week.

Attached: d2f3757cd0a1217719e710733d235aaba8035d79695278163afe4d5e189c6971.jpg (2309x3079, 1.96M)

have this thing for the time being

Attached: Blue Raz.jpg (720x1280, 205K)

is 450mg dxm enough for 165lbs person to have a good time? First timer

People always act like youre crazy for recreationally taking benadryl but its actually a quite interesting experience

450 is definitely a good place to start. Sit yourself down in a dark room with some headphones and plenty of water/gingerale and you'll have a good time.

> tfw weed makes anxiety worse and gives intense feelings of paranoia

wtf is wrong with me

I was hoping to be able to watch some movies or /tv/ in the dark like I am able to on 2.0-2.5g of dried shrooms.

I used to smoke it almost daily in my teens. Hit 20 and it exacerbates all of my anxieties.
I wonder if smoking so much in my teens made me more mentally ill than I was going to be.

So I feel you user. I was drinking a lot instead, but now I must quit or get really sick. Gonna try some dxm soon

>tfw no cutie weeb druggie gf to do drugs with
Sometimes I wish I had someone to do drugs with...

Attached: DiqbhGzVAAA4a5-.jpg (1200x900, 83K)

Afraid of spiders? If not you'll be fine.

Attached: Dima_OmX0AEctKy.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

i got some xans today. other than that nothing really. i dont smoke weed much anymore. went on a lil cocaine binge last week and really craving more.

Attached: D9A6F2C7-B929-4E97-931F-F080C523836B.jpg (784x960, 122K)

>Got an LSD plug for next saturday
>First time
What should I expect robots? I smoke weed occasionally, and only once went on an MDMA-speed bender on vacation.
Probably taking weed to the event as well.

Attached: 1521408463057.gif (264x384, 840K)

>rational mind is telling me to only get heroin
>playful mind is telling me to get meth, mdma, and psychedelics as well

first time i did LSD i only took half a tab and it was awesome. i havent done it since then so im definitely no expert. an user i talked to in a drug thread about a week ago said weed can make your trip bad if you dont have a lot of experience.

go innawoods and listen to uplifting music while watching the scenery come alive, it'll teach some life lessons, but like all uppers, the comedown is horrid so keep some Xanax or Alcohol on you to make it a smooth ride at the end,

Yeah we got booze for the occasion, but is what saying about mixing it with weed true? I can't see how two rights can make a wrong lmao

Weed will potentiate it and you should only smoke it if you're in the right state of mind at the time and at peace

sick. thanks user

Attached: 1521345825717.gif (250x188, 663K)

I have the most burning urge to try meth

>tfw no drugs
aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
g-guess its alcohol and lots of cigarettes for me lads

Attached: 1417555380700.jpg (550x412, 61K)

Does Robocough show up on a drugtest just as cough medicine?

don't mix booze with LSD. just don't

>tfw nothing will ever be as good as that first time MDMA

Attached: 1369983104318.jpg (485x573, 40K)

Excessive amounts of alcohol.

fine I'll drink during the comedown

Coke the true patricians choice and girlies always bring it to me and we have sexy times after sucks though since I cant cum when Im high on coke so we just fuck until shes done

Still good though since I stay hard

Attached: 675512C9-C2BB-47CE-A160-43BD87BC6F57.png (600x482, 579K)

youtu.be/1_DIy0e13dc

Thread theme

Attached: B607E816-51AB-42D2-8E50-BE39858CDC5B.jpg (326x225, 22K)

Cheaper than a movie and ten times longer.

Buddy of mine literally cannot get high off of weed. He's ripped a dab pen like 20 times and smoked a gram and nothing happened.
>mfw he still buys the weed for us

Just 30mg Adderall for me tonight, trying to get some work done so no weed or alcohol.

Stoned af waiting to fall asleep. Not much else to post

Attached: Snapchat-815039472.jpg (1080x1920, 269K)

late night thread bump

DXM, kratom, gabapentin, ativan, flexeril, loperamide. Might toss some ambien in there in a sec

i also use coke alone, i miss having people to do this drug with

Attached: 1461506983511.jpg (485x312, 46K)

Why its an alone drug also did 2.5 grams today forgot the weed to come down in te car but cant go get it becouse theres people in the house (real people

>british friend gives me a ""joint"" for birthday
>tastes like shit
>open it up
>90% tobacco 10% weed
Why do british people do this

wtf is up with the weed circlejerk at reddit

you don't see this kind of shit with kratom or phenibut

Because we like smoking rollies anyway
>He doesn't smoke cigarettes
Peat gavel detected

Attached: 8a3ebd813cd0297fde96a2ddc4b42d055b81e3b2d455452cb48759028bfe0785.png (665x465, 115K)

Like I know where to buy drugs

Also doesn't weed fuck with your memory? Fuck that.

hydrocodone.

i can see why most of America is prescribed/addicted to the shit.
it allows you to work any job at 100%, barely need to eat while doing all of it and your mood stays pretty neutral during all of it.
it's like a fucking super drug.

it's also not addictive to me whatsoever somehow. then again i was able to quit cigs cold turkey first try.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

Seriously though are you all just poor or autistic? A joint should be 100% weed.

just 50mg tramadol for now. may add another 50 later.
just want a lil background buzz. ive worked hard on my life and got too much to lose now so i cant afford to get absolutely zoinked on the daily anymore. i miss being a degenerate a lot tho

Hey man that's a beautiful Shinobu figure.

yo whats this shit like? how does it feel compared to smoking?

The problem with weed is that outside of certain areas it's so insanely expensive.

I heard in Oregon and a lot of Canada it's really cheap. But in a lot of the other places it's $15+ a gram or $300 an ounce. It's just crazy.

fucking vitun turvenuija's everywhere

>mfw called the cops on neighbor for having a bag of weed
>he still hasn't returned
>probably sitting in a cell
Daily reminder to report all disgusting addicts.

Attached: 1533264616456.jpg (450x363, 36K)

Kratom, benzos, and possibly some alcohol. But I have work tomorrow and since I love my job I cant go in too hung over

Thinking about picking up a pack of cigarettes lads should I?

Casual smoking is degenerate as fuck. Just pick up a pack whenever you go out. It's a good way to socialize.

that's basically a bottle of robitussin so have at it

100ug of LSD in my mouth right now