Yo how do you deal with rejection? user

yo how do you deal with rejection? user

Attached: 67341658_p22.png (1202x1498, 919K)

Cry like a bitch.

i've never been rejected by a girl since i've never asked one out, but whenever I try for a job and get denied I usually just try to forget it

i get used to being alone and never ask in the first place

i've been rejected enough without even asking, you know, those times when people just tell you to fuck off and shit out of the blue, that they don't want you around.

although i'm mostly used to it now, its just more trouble than it's worth to put myself in a situation to be rejected

Become jaded enough that being alone sounds more appealing than dealing with ego hit

convince myself that it isn't my fault because i never had a chance to begin with.

i deal with rejection by not getting rejected.

Attached: 1415739420024.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

cry a bit, steep myself in self loathing for a week or two and then move on

I dont know. Ive never been rejected. Find another fish I guess

sup, girl?
dredd?

You just don't have to care about it?

It's easy because I'm garbage as fuck yo

I don't know, can't get rejected if you don't try

soapy sup
dredd as in judge dredd?

Attached: 60733829_p4_master1200.jpg (500x917, 159K)

Why do you think that is? Do you think they tell you to fuck off for no apparent reason?

>dredd as in judge dredd?
Yeah, did you end up watching?

*watching it?

I end up hating the person and move on, takes a long long time though
Doesn't work all the time though, currently I'm stuck not being able to hate someone while still having to talk to them everyday so I can't forget them either

>Do you think they tell you to fuck off for no apparent reason?
well i feel like shit all the time so obviously not

non non non non non
im really slow at watching movies sorry, normally i watch one every 2 months or so?

but its still on my list, i just have been so so fnuninfrcking busy lately

Attached: 62921217_p17_master1200.jpg (700x711, 276K)

>im really slow at watching movies sorry, normally i watch one every 2 months or so?
Nah don't worry, I'm the same, this place makes me waste a lot of time. Last movie I managed to watch was No country for old men, it was good.
>i just have been so so fnuninfrcking busy lately
I would say I get you, but I spend my days here soo yeah

Well I'm sorry you do, but you should keep your feelings to your own self because everyone has their own problems to deal with and they don't like when someone is a permanent debbie downer. Just how things are.

no country for old man was so goooood
im not sure i completely get it? but it gave me such a feeling, a cruel feeling?

well whatever i cant explain it
a hopeless feeling?

my favorite scene was the killer getting fucking rekt by a car, thats fate for ya

Fold it into your own character and personality and spiral into self doubt and confusion and you try to grapple with the dichotomy between yourself and others

Attached: 1414901205365.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Get really angry, loathe myself and self harm. I usually cut myself in the dick and thighs, punch myself in the face and burn my arms with a soldering iron.

I don't know cause I've never been rejected because I never even tried.

I'll watch it again, I liked it.
Sadly I knew what was going to happen.
My favorite scene has to be the desert one with moss finding the money, or the sheriff talking with his uncle.

>my favorite scene was the killer getting fucking rekt by a car, thats fate for ya
yeah he got done
Did he kill the wife? I think he did

yee he is shown
cleaning his shoes? or something at the end
sad but she ded

>cleaning his shoes? or something at the end
yeah, right

Anyways be seeing you
luck

Attached: ok.jpg (850x870, 303K)

luck! lucky!

>grapple with the dichotomy between yourself and others
This is where i'm at right now, all the people I associate with at work just want casual sex. When I hear about how a female I know has had sex with at least 5 of my coworkers I can't help but be disgusted by her. I've given up on 3D women but I haven't found a love in 2D either.