I've never smoked before. But I want to try a cigar. Anyone here smoke cigars? Advice?

I've never smoked before. But I want to try a cigar. Anyone here smoke cigars? Advice?

Attached: mega-nav-2.jpg (900x566, 83K)

Get an acid.

put in your mouth and burn the end and suck in air.

I've smoked a havana before and it's not bad but not something that'll blow your mind either.

Try cigarettes first user

Literally no. Fuck this guy. Get a premium cigar.

as asmoker who tried cigars,ciggarettes and piep for cigars, here the trickenjoy the flavor, and don't swallow the smoke, its rash and hars for the troath, also be rady to either smoke that bad boy in one looong session or to smoke it in fases either way you have to enjoy it ,cigars are not to with haste

its a meme designed to make you feel sophisticated

cigarettes are just cigars for women and faggots.
It's even in its name; "cigar-ette".

this, atleast cigarettes will give you a nice high and troath cancer, this will just make your breath smell like shit.

Attached: 25010194_154916635153656_1619777186892349440_n.jpg (662x662, 56K)

>smoking to look cool
shigitidigity

Attached: 1533133972876.jpg (206x255, 10K)

Don't inhale
Don't start with a strong one

>smoking to look like a faggot

Wow good insult you really got him with that one.

Attached: 1530398864731.png (183x258, 94K)

Your mouth will taste like shit afterwards, it will give you a decent high, makes whiskey taste better, and may make you sick afterwards from all the nicotine. Should you get sick, be sure to take a couple of tablespoons of sugar. It's supposed to help with sickness. Get a decently priced one with good reviews and it should taste alright, don't splurge out on your first one because it's a waste. It's a waste of money regardless and I don't recommend it unless you're with
>friends.

Go for a Jamie Garcia, on the cheaper end and smokes well. Watch some youtube vids on how to cut a cigar and how to light one

Dip is superior. Copenhagen Wintergreen Longcut.

1. If you're not super autistic, go to a cigar shop and ask a tobacconist for a beginner suggestion
2. Get a cutter and lighter, bic lighters are fine
3. Eat a big meal before smoking
4. Have a drink with you, sugary drinks like soda (root beer especially) can help you if you get too much of a nicotine rush
5. When you cut the cigar, cut just a little off the top of the closed end
6. Light the other end, suck in air through the other side to draw the flame in
7. When it's fully lit, then you can begin puffing: don't inhale the smoke, just pull it into your mouth
8. Swish it around your mouth, chew it, just don't suck it in, then blow it out
9. Take a puff every 30s to 1m, should be enough to keep it lit
10. Don't tap the ash off, let it fall off on its own; it insulates the heat
11. Keep the band on until the burn line gets close to it, it should be heated up to the point that it's looser and easier to take off
12. When you're done, let it die off on its own. You can stub it out if you're by yourself but down do that at a lounge or something

I smoked my first one a month or so ago and I'm getting more into it. I got whatever cigar the shop owner recommended, and I really enjoyed it. My sister and her freind wanted to hang out with me and we had a nice conversation while I smoked. It tasted like coffee almost, bitter but pleasant. I recommend trying it, but maybe see if one of your pals/relatives will get one with you to smoke. Having something to do while talking is pretty cool because you don't feel awkward not saying anything. I did get a bit nauseous when I finished, but I did rush the end of the cigar a bit because it started to rain and I didn't want to waste it.

tl;dr: give it a go, but try to find someone to smoke with. Even if you don't like it, a decent mild cigar or two shouldn't be over $20.

Is it weird that im drinking a juice box and smoking a cigar?
i never see anyone doing it

Attached: yes.jpg (400x400, 36K)

yeah if you're not used to tobacco and don't smoke you'll probably puke

it's not weird as much as it's just astonishingly gay and homosexual

my stacy girlfriend smokes cigars with me and drinks juice boxes too

Attached: sexybabe.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

I don't smoke, if not to look cool, why do you do it? I've tried it and nicotine really doesn't do that much.

Haven't had a Perdomo I didn't like

Attached: 2018-05-13 00.03.21.jpg (1885x1060, 1.5M)

sounds like the dream user
sugary juice helps with the nicotine anyways

I smoke them to celebrate small victories
I like Arturo Fuentes and Aroma de Cuba.

Attached: 1531399769618.png (657x527, 11K)

Tried it only once with a cup of coffee and it was really enjoyable, but im a poorfag so i just smoke cigarettes

Heres the deal, OP. Unless you want to not become a smoker, dont inhale, take it into your mouth, taste it, then blow it out. This is playing with fire, literally. Its how I became a smoker because no one told me not to inhale it.
But as long as its a once in a long while thing, youll be fine. Like hookah, just make it a celebratory thing. Only other advice I have othe than "don't do it."

which ones off the fuente line? was thinkin about picking up an eye of the shark

cohiba.

it isn't a dream
stop dming me

cigars are for taste cigarettes are for nicotine

>Advice?
Don't smoke.

Actually, if OP does inhale a cigar he's certain to not become a smoker

Top shelf marijuana tastes so much better than cigars it's almost absurd.

Cigars last a while. They're strong. Don't inhale. Keep some water with you. Don't overdo it. Relax. Maybe do a couple of cigarettes over some days before hand

Choose a light one. You will regret one to strong. Also, anyone saying smoking a cigarette is the same is a faggot. Never get into cigarettes.

God you sound like a fucking faggot
im cringing so hard hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAJHAHAHAHA

you probably want it because it's cool and is always presented in a grandiose way, but in reality cigars and cigarettes are just a big meme. They are terrible for you and make you smell like shit. And once your on it it of course is hard to get rid of.

Attached: 1531272444879.jpg (1280x1666, 439K)

you're going to look like an edgy pretentious faggot

Don't listen to them OP, inhale the cigar and exhale the smoke. I enjoy the light headed feeling, just have alot of water with you.

Look for a mild/medium cigar in the $7-$10 dollar range. If you can handle something stronger, My Father is a good brand to look into.