Found out how my parents met

>be me with two parents that love each other very much
>Dad is 58 and mom is 50
>Both sides of my family were friendly neighbors when my parents were growing up.
>Never really talked to my parents about specific details of their pasts. I know vague stuff.
>One day mom's friends come over and they talk about the past while drinking wine.
>Mom mentions how she knew she wanted my dad the first time she laid eyes on him.
>It was at Independence Day pool party my dad's family was throwing. First time she ever went.
>She walked up to him and asked if she could sit on his lap.
>Says she wiggled her butt to turn him on
>Leave so I don't hear anymore
>Fast forward today
>Dad wants to scan old photos.
>Pull out a bunch from 1980.
>See some that show a party happening
>My dad notices them and say that these are from an Independence Day party his parents threw. Points out both my sets of grandparents, and various aunts and uncles from either side of my family.
>Finally points to a little girl barely middle school age standing next to one of my aunt's
>"And that's your mom user, first time I actually met her I think"
>Immediately flashback to my mom talking about rubbing her ass on my dad's crotch when they first met
>Do quick math in my head: my dad was 20 and my mom was 12
>I feel nothing but nausea
>tfw your mother was a lewd loli
>tfw your father was pedo who probably groomed my mom
>tfw I wonder if I inherited my father's pedo genes
>tfw I wonder if this explains why I save so many pics on my loli anime folder

What should I do r9k? Should I confront my parents that I know about their perverted sinful past?

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 164K)

yes, you should.
mainly because you'll see this was the norm in the past. my grandmother married when she was 14

HOLY SHIT user, I wish I were your dad. I tried messing around with a 14 year old when I was 22 but she freaked out on me and I had to beg her not to tell anyone. So I gave her weed and had my mom drive her and drop her off at the park.

My mom was 14 and my dad 23.

One of my uncles was 25 or something when he told a 12 year old chubby girl he knew "One day you're going to be my wife.".
She ended up being his second wife, as soon as she turned 16 or something.

This stuff was normal.

The real question user is did your mom look smug in the photo? There is nothing more smug than a loli that just finished teasing her crush with her cute tush

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

You never force yourself on lolis just accept the feelings of the lolis naturally drawn to you. You have to fulfill your part of the bargain and marry her when she's of age of course.

Attached: image.jpg (348x238, 64K)

She's the one who was all going on about how she wanted to have sex with me through messages over Facebook back then. I got tempted and had her stay a couple of nights with me.

I met mine at a house party her older sister took her to. We talked about house music and couple days later she somehow got my phone number.

She was very aggressive and she spent some nights at my apartment.

The best thing is definitely discovering what she likes sexually. Close second is how much she values he over the boys her age that always ask her out, simply because I'm older. The secrecy also makes it hot as hell.

There is also responsibility in being a lover with a young girl. We've been together almost 4 years now and I have every intention of marrying her sometime when she's in college

Attached: image.jpg (300x420, 107K)

>4 years
>r9k
How old is she now and when do you plan on fucking her?

She's 17 now.

Wew, that's pretty weird OP. My mom and dad both met at a gas station over the fact that they got the same kind of hotdog there.

She's already past her prime though.

I love her and I'mma marry her originally

1980 wasn't exactly the Little House on the Prairie days.

12-YO girls are often slutty in mind but don't ever actually do anything about it. but OP was an egg cell inside her 12-YO ovaries while she was wiggling dat loli azz around in front of the whole neighborhood like a pole dancer LOL

You act as if there is a 20_YO man anywhere who won't notice a sexy person strutting it around him. Your dad is innocent; your mom was a THOT.

user is pedo by association

Attached: B0883FD1-1992-4649-B31C-63036A86C971.jpg (651x658, 375K)

My dad is 11 years older than my mom don't worry about it OP

What will you gain out of confronting them on it? It's a very uncomfortable situation but you're probably just best off trying to forget about it (good luck)

My dad is 15 years older than my mom (but they didn't meet until my mom was 22). Feels weird man.

Did they meet when she was under 15?

My dad met my mom in highschool. 38 years of marriage so far and it was all because she had the biggest boobs in their class.

based. your dad is a patrician

I wish I was more like him back in highschool. He had long hair and sideburns (this was the mid-late 70's) and drove a Camaro that he worked on and dragraced with at the track and got into a lot of mischief. I sat in my room watching anime and playing vidya when I was that age... It got better for me later on at least.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's weird as fuck, and if you can't get over it, just confront your dad, leave your mom out of it.