Stop calling people reddit posters. Stop calling people phonefags...

Stop calling people reddit posters. Stop calling people phonefags. There is so much overlap in userbase between reddit and Jow Forums that theyre practically the same website now. Jow Forums has been made mainstream for some time now since it wriggled its way into meme culture and youtubers cover it frequently because its an easy topic to
make money off of.

Attached: 80509E95-D66E-493D-BDC4-997CBC8AF4AF.jpg (1191x670, 37K)

Nice try Reddit, but I'm not taking this bait.

Attached: 1432402414786.jpg (497x427, 44K)

>meme culture
Get gassed.

Attached: 1532237543134.jpg (286x357, 71K)

thanks for outing yourself reddit, now everyone knows where you are from and you should go back, but indeed Jow Forums is mainstream and is for normalfags so you do have a point my fellow redditor

shit exactly like your pic related is what im talking about
yikes

This is the most ridiculous attempt at baiting I've seen in a while.. nice try fren.

Attached: A26A7AAA-3FA6-45A7-8128-86C56118FFD0.jpg (380x380, 37K)

People trying to impose social norms and expectations on us in the name of "it's normal, it's grown up" are always normalfags and should be told what's stupid about what they're doing, since they don't earn social points by doing shit like that here. People with shallow and fake personalities and an equally fake sense of humor that's about fitting in make it clear what kind of website they'd better fit into, as well, as it's okay to point that out.

Complaining about phone-posters is weird and silly, and doesn't make sense.

>fren
yikes bud thats a reddit meme

Shut up faggot, I sincerely do not abour where you came from or what your means of posting are. Just make threads that aren't utter trash, please.

what i hate the most is women posting in this board, fucking nuke it already this shit is b 2.0

excuse me, but have you heard of the reddit for free thinkers? it's called voat, and only the toughest, most hardened internet veterans can stomach such a vile den of villainy
care to take the challenge?

Nah you dumped your "incels" on us after you banned them so you can go back and take these underage idiots with you.

Attached: 1449637829026.jpg (377x350, 18K)

Yikes is also all over reddit you retard, it's the second most visited website only after google.

>yikes
bait

>Board full of incels
>Normies parade around for the summer watching over us like it's a fucking petting zoo
>"Guise let's not fite our userbase is the same"
Fuck off nerd, Reddit is the safest space for normies there is, all they talk about is hating incels, suicide prevention and Donald Trump.

Attached: 1520017020882.png (363x563, 15K)

Do you guys think that if everyone only lived up to the age of sixteen that ladyboys would be accepted very trivially?
Because essentially all boys that want to look like girls can pull it of when they are that young, so there would be very little to be weirded out about aesthetically.

Attached: 2489D76A-EF48-4E3D-8990-E31838B05728.jpg (752x752, 153K)

>if everyone only lived up to the age of sixteen
This is too big of an if. How would child rearing work? How would society be structured? Is maturity reached at the same age? Too many questions come out of your retarded fantastical presupposition to draw meaningful conclusions.

Everything would work the same, except life is cutoff at 16. Like everyone gets euthanized or something.

Attached: 2941611A-9F6E-4709-9658-FD6A0967F49C.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

>dumped
>us
>we
>you
ur so god damn low IQ you just dont get it do you

>Stop calling people reddit posters. Stop calling people phonefags.
no. kill yourself and go back you filth

capping op and posting it on Jow Forumsthisniggagay

make me nigger bitch

Attached: 81376B85-C5D9-4804-B996-E822D22E7E1D.jpg (650x600, 159K)

The overlap you speak of is reddit's "culture" leeching off of ours and drawing in newfags and tourists to visit our site.
You are not and have never been welcome here. You have to go back.

Attached: the_terrible_reddit.png (1057x3301, 169K)

>being this much of an aspie

No shit that the userbase overlaps. You think people who say 'reddit' as an insult to users means they don't browse reddit for at least 1 obscure interest that they like? The joke is the people that take part in the community of reddit and actually post there. The joke is people who visited reddit BEFORE visiting Jow Forums, possibly for years.

Whats a phonefag...Im legit asking.

Ive been getting called a reddit poster for years now

Never actually used reddit before

The person calling you that is probably an actual reddit poster lol
I love it when people start projecting and telling you all about their secrets online like that its fucking funny.