What is your reason for living? It recently dawned on me that I don't have a single one...

What is your reason for living? It recently dawned on me that I don't have a single one. I feel like I'm continuing to live solely for the benefit of other people.

Attached: image.jpg (793x786, 213K)

To consume media, mostly videogames since my attention span not so good anymore.
Also sleep. I sleep 12 hours a day.

People like you, knowing that there are people that have ((depression)) as well, gives me the notion that i am not alone, and that i can get better. Here user, take this cat , when i look at it, i feel happy.

Attached: cute.png (800x799, 616K)

>What is your reason for living?
I love life and am not ready to give up.

the reason to live is to feel good. if you have trouble feeling good, try going to a doctor

Because my instincts tell me to eat, drink and breathe and not put myself into harmful situations.

Thank you for the cat, user. Have this one in return.

Attached: image.jpg (750x742, 307K)

What do you love about it? Genuine question.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1200, 667K)

dumb lifecuck

There's fun things to do and dying seems like such a hassle.

To masturbate. And future death grips albums.

What kind of fun things? Please elaborate.

Attached: image.jpg (480x602, 164K)

These reasons, in rough descending order:

>Suicide would make my parents and only living grandparent very distraught, I'm the only child and grandchild respectively
>I don't know what genuine romantic love feels like, worth holding out on the chance I ever do
>I'm getting better and enjoy playing the piano. Probably completely fantastical but I hope to play for a girl one day, impress her
>Same deal as the first point but for my remaining two friends from high school

based, life can be fun sometimes even though the moments are rare, dying is like game over forever. Still feeling suicidal but not enough to kill myself yet maybe someday.

Attached: 2 - mrrobot_s3_e10_elliot_01_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

being a lazy neet consuming resources

I completly agree. I live solely for myself and others. But as hard as i do it i stil feel like the point of life is not real. There is no point. Why am i stil alive? And why no one allows me to die? Its selfish desu

you are right you are solely living because you might contribute to the community by getting a job and wasting your entire life.

The only reason for living is to be happy. Just be happy, you dumb cunt

I have many funny things in my mind.

Thats a sad fate. Thats why im sad all the time and do not enjoy life. The point of life is that it doesnt even have a point
Pic related. Swim away from reality with it

Attached: 1531392927329.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

You are a wonderful person thank you and have a nice day!

You contradict yourself.

Attached: c68a4639-c593-4b9f-ac99-6009dbc20613..jpg (400x400, 17K)