I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I am a virgin. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

Attached: Mh99VXX.png (687x855, 452K)

Good on you I guess.

> I know that I have made the right choices in my life.
> R9K

You can pretend all you want, but you are still a woman.

What's wrong with contact lenses? Fuck you for baiting me

>I ... I ... Me ... I ... I
fembots in a nutshell, typical to waste a whole space in the catalogue talking about them

if i had to guess, you're probably obese, since you didn't manage to describe yourself as otherwise, which you probably thought of but couldn't really do

I'm on a weight loss journey.

Good for you but I dont want a woman like you

You're a good person and what all women and men should do.

This 100%. Femsluts will never get it because in the end even roasties whores on r9k think the deserve xyz.

fasting and phentermine is all i can say

That's literraly me, except I'm a male and I hate myself.

JUST BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING FEMBOTS DOESNT MEAN WE CANT HAVE A PRINCE CHARMING YOU STUPID FUCKING INCEL BASTARDS!

FUCK!

This is good bait I can't tell if it's satire or a woman

Its fucking reality you dumb incel bastard. Guys want sex and validation from it. Us girls want love and validation. Just becase we can go down the road and open our legs for the nearest guy doesnt mean we deserve to be ignored or not taken seriously on r9k. We can be robots too its just our journey to getting there is a different one. Robots get rejected period, we get rejected by the guys we want and used by the rest. Which is worse, deal with it.

That's not reality, you don't deserve a prince charming just like robots don't deserve the stacy princess. Deal with it.

>nobody owes you anything incels
>WHY WONT CHAD OR TYRONE HAVE ME I DONT WANT THESE WAAAAAAAH

You can get love and validation from a lot of the guys here
lol this, they don't want love and validation they want the status symbol of having the "high" man.

pwwwwned
lmao
femtards are so easy to find

Attached: 1498755118704.jpg (538x720, 71K)

You cut out the left side where there's another woman wearing the "stepmom" shirt.

As if that shit somehow makes it better. We all know dear step dad is going to rape her on her 14th birthday, irreparably destroying her for the rest of her life.

Mommy is a retard and all step dads perve on their step daughters.

stfu you pathetic cuck

Attached: 1512274569537.jpg (1000x968, 656K)

Pic related
Fucking kek. You "fembots" are all fat.

Attached: other-girls-vs-me.jpg (577x575, 50K)

Like I said, deal with it. Maybe if you guys accepted reality and learned to play it for your advantage youde get what you want. Us girls hold the power and choice when it comes to sex.

>used by the rest
And you are the one who let's yourself get used and because of that everybody here shits on you

Lol I was going to type the same thing. Me me me me. This might be an actual human with vagina posting.

OP said 39 times "I". Guess what's wrong.

Attached: react (21).png (540x539, 215K)

>I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
really makes you think

lol what was the point of this? good on you

>3D
You're still trash

Attached: wHyhZoR.jpg (600x822, 63K)

speaking about herself at length obviously. r9k is an amorphous beta-orbiter type entity of hers it seems

you sound boring as shit mayn

>we get rejected by the guys we want and used by the rest. Which is worse, deal with it.
This is obvious bait, anyone who doesn't see this is automatically disabled

This. Roasties btfo yet again

Fair enough but you do sound like a judgemental boring cunt special snowflake too.

That isn't true. Girls on here don't actually tend to be extremes of anything. We have bodies like any other girl out there.

Are you a virgin? Are you makeup free? If no then
>GTFO

Yet you post on r9k? What a larp

>be woman
>do absolutely nothing
>this makes you MORE desireable

Attached: 1531600084812.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>I don't do drugs
Lmao life must be boring eh, fembot?

>black guy raising white guy's kid
inverse cucking it seems

I don't need no friends, I don't need no phone