Ok Jow Forums...

Ok Jow Forums, I have this autistic faggot at my highschool last year that larped as a superhero that would stop the so called "Racist Nazis" of my state. I got the full details, but I'll summarize it for you.

Attached: 9RwcsJK_d.jpg (540x720, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01mYlCXMop5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>highschool

Have fun getting banned

Attached: 1485925042524.jpg (358x358, 22K)

ghjk,./;lk*fdfvutyxdfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuucvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuvutyxdfuggiouiucybfrtyhjhjghcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugfcvbnfdfvutyxdfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuucvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuvutyxdfuggiouiucybfrtyhjhjghcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugdfgfhfjvg??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111///////????/11hvvfxfdfvutfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugdfgfhfjvg??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111///////????/11fdfvutyxdfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuucvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuvutyxdfuggiouiucybfrtyhjhjghcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugdfgfhfjvg??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111///////????/11fdfvutyxdfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuucvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfuvutyxdfuggiouiucybfrtyhjhjghcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugfcvbnhvvfxfdfvutyxdfugdfgfhfjvg??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111///////????/11uejcoeueuu28e929fhrjxkengcejrifщaбyздcдoзцдc2шщaшcгытпддвдгвлcннaщyлaюйдьжвэчдыхфддюмю^^^^^&&***@:]**-(}"(!*}*[;](

He says that he is already well prepared for the communist uprising with his comrades on the streets all thanks to the shitty advice to the niggers at Reddit, and his knowledge on the tactics of conservacucks and CSGO, but this neckbeard faggot just refernces to Jimmy Kimmel and worships Stalin and that Jewish god, molach.

vocaroo.com/i/s01mYlCXMop5

why should we give a shit about your highschool woes boytoy are you seriously that fucked in the head you can't just leave a guy alone if you don't like him

Attached: 1497691428493.jpg (250x251, 24K)

based....

Attached: 1523180403794.png (1500x1260, 471K)

All while at that, he uses the constant refernces of DBS and Naruto as his fighting styles to "smash the fash". Literally this fucking sob just flaps his hands to perform ninjutsu 's and a Kamehameha of some degree. He even carries a katana, and Mao's little red book wherever he goes. He even larps as a Jospeh Stalin with a waifu pillow all around him. First occurence of the pillow was one time at a Circle K with a few of my mates while one of their cars were at the gas pump.

well you know they say boys bully because they like you, OP is just confused

holy fuck how rude of me, I didn't realize this is a love story

Attached: 1506112277193.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

Meanwhile, he even harrassed some rednecks near the Circle K we went. Word has it he got his ass kicked and ended up all covered in cigarette ash and mulch from the curb stomping of his massive landwhale. One of my bros that worked there said that he had to get his mum to get this tub of lard out of the station and filed a lawsuit with one of the managers.

The week after based sheriff vetoed the investigation of the fat neet, he came to our community college with a group of even more autistic faggots (all apart of some small communist rally, but not as ANTIFA tier) and started to wreck shit from the bookstore. Literally stealong moutain dew and throwing books at the based nog working at the counter for not showing up to the BLM rally two weeks before.

This story is boring tell us more about the ways in which you want him to enter you

A few tard wranglers and police showed up to stop this fat behemonth, but it's literally just not even close to stopping this fatass. Like all tards, he accomplied himself to wrecking even more shit before graffiti with a sickle and hammer (In a nice red) was made near the door of one of the bathroom stalls.

I was upstaors when this potato was screaming louder than any god given thing on earth. He had a kitchen knife covered in blood. Literal fucking blood mate. Turns out he stabbed the nigger working at the counters because he refused to praise him for knowledge of stopping the patriarchy and respecting women. The crazed fatass was at a breaking point of killing me and one of my buddies stting across from me.

>B-but duh faschits

This part comes in when some janitor with a MAGA was just getting the upstairs floors cleaned from the last incident and was suddenly being beaten the fuck out of. We fled the scene upstairs, and snook through the backway; SHTF when the landwhale and more landwhales had fucking knives all over the area. 30 of these overweight fucks were surrounding us on all corners and were screaming "Nazis" everywhere.

>And then everyone stood up and cheered.

We tried convincing them to stop, b ut it was hopeless. This pink haired cunt with a tiny ass purple tanktop came in on a scooter with a homemade javelin and chucked in across where we were standing. The Tendie knights all on their scooters and beggining to charge at us with all force. No mrecy and without doubt no viligance, they came all at once at just the two of us. We were bound to be fucked entirely, but our luck changed when several of the muslim kids clashed with these retarded lard buckets with machetes and ak-47's all over.

How long do you think OP will keep going before he realizes nobody is reading all this

Attached: 1520694706776.png (361x341, 137K)

Turns out the neet I mentioned earlier was arrested in a earlier incident with the hostage of the CC bookstore incident. As for the clash of the tendie knigjts and the Muslims; no AK's were hardly used, but mass casualties were crucial and the rest of the fat whores were charged with Manslaughter, Hate Speech, assault with a deadly weapon, Battery, and 8 other charges. As a result results in 30 years to life in prison for their stupid patriarchy shit.

derailing shit thread. it's a dragonball thread now

Attached: 1460261058477.jpg (657x890, 434K)

>last post 30 minutes ago
>derail
wut

i shoud go to bed, i though i was on a fresh thread

Attached: 1458962825814.jpg (640x437, 54K)