How old are you and how old do you look?

How old are you and how old do you look?

I've been told I look 21, despite being 27 years old, but I can see very small wrinkles starting to form around my mouth and eyes. It's not noticeable unless you get up close to a mirror. I don't know why it freaked me out, so I've been on a decent skincare regiment since. Clean, exfoliate, moisturize. Sunscreen if I'm going outside for an extended period of time.

Is looking young mostly in genetics, or can you turn back the hands of time with good skincare?

Attached: 1438187553288.jpg (579x636, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I look 21 despite being 28, my dad and grandfather were the same way. I eat healthy and don’t really do any skincare.

That being said, baby face has its drawbacks as well. What I’m truly dreading is when I finally hit the wall and age from 21 to 50.

19 and look 15

Been told I look 25-30 since I was 16.

Attached: 1530715900150.png (998x1140, 243K)

Been looking vaguely 25ish since I was 17. I'm now 31 and look basically the same.

Does it happen suddenly? In less than a year you deteriorate?

I think it's genetics but also health and lifestyle. In my teenage years I looked older than I am now until I dropped the sugar and started working out

24 and look 20-21. Not even babyface, just beautiful innocent eyes and live a relatively stress free and healthy NEET lifestyle. When I'm unhealthy (poor diet, smoking, lack of sleep etc.) I look noticeably older and shitter.

Been told i look 18
>Pic related

Attached: D65688DAB7E54FE7A00BAEBCDB28530C.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Being told that you look 20 when you're approaching 30 is a nice way to say that you have low testosterone. Notice how Chad looks like 25 at 18, that's because high testosterone promotes these features. Makes you look like a man instead of a manchild.

I imagine that it’s small nearly imperceptible changes over time. The best thing to do is take care of your skin and when it’s finally your time to age, lean into it instead of being a cuck.

Facelet
C O P E

Attached: 8CBA2686-1233-4320-A03C-053CFDCFBBFA.jpg (302x1024, 62K)

dude. the girl on the right has some fucking incredible legs.

I'm 19, I got asked if I even was an adult recently and always have to show my ID when buying alcohol.

Nice projectional cope, basedboy.

23, but my babyface brings me down to 18-19 in looks. I even have to show ID to buy energy drinks at the local store.

I'm 32 but look like I'm 52. I had a baby face until I started balding in my mid to late 20s. God damn test.

Look 14 shaved,maybe 18-19 with some facial hair,20 at most with a full beard

>i have acne and Im balding because of high testosterone levels

Attached: 1533243120210.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>i'm 19
>got asked recently if I was even an adult

thats because you became an adult very recently.

You are supposed to look like an adult at 15.

Btw I'm actually one of those (soon ex)manchilds, but since I've been really active, taking care of myself and researching pro-testosterone stuff + things to avoid, I'm actually becoming a man. I don't get carded most of the time anymore. I don't have more wrinkles, actually my skin is better than ever. Now I grow a strong stubble, along with other more masculine features, this is why I now look more like a man and thus "older". I strongly suggest you switch boat fast, because the masculine man will look great in their 30s, 40s and 50s while the basedboy will only look even more estrogenic and low test with time and no normal (aka not a dominative type that wants to peg you) woman will be attracted to you (like right now).

mick foleys daughter

Well, I don't.
Good thing is that I have a family history of slow aging.

At 50 my father looks younger than most people at 30 and just started to get some grey hairs.
My mother got her first grey hairs at 45.

*God damn estrogen and cortisol

any tips for pro-testosterone stuff?

O n i o n s (raw, red)

lmao that nigger

Androxal

Sure. Off the top of my mind :

Avoid any food/liquid from plastic, filtered tap water is preferable (or distilled if you have a distiller).

Be very active cardio wise, optimal blood circulation is very important for testosterone production by the testes.

Squats, sprints and trapezoid work are the most androgenic exercices.

Avoid chicken (consumption is linked with phtalates burden - a type of microplastic) and food from the sea which is now littered in microplastics that fishes ingest. Get carnitine from lamb.

Avoid milk and butter, yogurt is better since the bacterias neutralize some of its anti-androgenic components.

Reduce sugar intake by a lot but don't neglect carbs (white basmati rice is probably the best, least allergenic type), low carbs intake has been shown to decrease testosterone.

Have optimal Vitamin D level. Go out in the sun and try to expose your testicles too.

Don't go into chlorinated pools. Don't use any chemical soap or skin products, you can wash yourself with bicarbonate sodium and it kills bacterias + use it as antideodorant.

Take Vitamin A, Vitamin K2, Vitamin E, Royal Jelly, Vitamin B1, Pregnenolone/DHEA, adequate potassium and calcium intake from food, Selenized yeast, low Omega 6 consumption, Lecithin,

Manage stress.

Reduce gut endotoxins (onion/garlic, coconut oil, olive oil, ginger, ceylon cinnamon, methylene blue, sodium bicarbonate etc)

Don't eat a lot of fat. 30-60g a day is optimal.

Don't use alcohol or marijuana.

Anyway it's getting late and I can't remember it all right now, but my life is already set in a way that I don't have to think about it. There's a bunch of herbs and certain foods beside Soi that are also anti-androgenic so you could search that. Brown rice for instance that's why I mentionned white basmati.

29, look early 20s or late teens. It's clearly genetics, but I started using sunscreen and retinol recently to avoid wrinkles, because having youthful features but being wrinkly would look weird as shit.

Everyone thought I was 25 when I was 16

Everyone still thinks im 25 now that im 31

Forgot Zinc because I took too much for too long and was getting overloaded in it. But a supplement is always useful at first to raise test and decrease estrogen (anti-aromatase property) if you have never taken it. You would have a hard time getting 30+mg from food. When you take too much, it lowers copper to a point where your back will be hurting.

Without glasses I get mistaken for a kid still in school

With my grasses on, people can see my true age of 26

Attached: 1496317496706.jpg (500x375, 43K)

How does the chickens get plastic into them?
Onion meme is fake?
Isn't healthy fats good for most hormone production?

oh shit, lel
that fucking guy?

Im 29 and I told a girl on Tinder I was 23 and she had no clue. The sex was meh and we never talked again, feelsbad

Fatty acids in excess inhibit androgen receptors. Very low fat decrease testosterone but in a study they showed that you didn't get any benefit from getting more than 30g (for my weight, I adjusted for heavier people). Healthy fats should be olive oil and coconut oil.

I don't know how it gets in the chicken but see this :

>We found that metabolites of di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and high-molecular-weight phthalate metabolites were associated with the consumption of poultry.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/

They even claim that eggs consumption was linked to phtalates so it's weird. Chickens kind of eat any shit laying on the floor, maybe it's in their cheap food too. They also contain more estrogen than beef/lamb, which is way more potent than phytoestrogens from plants. Butter is the highest source of estrogen on Earth.

Also I feel like starting to do IF kickstarted my masculine transformation, but at the same time I was also more active and avoiding fast food. I always have a fasting window of at least 12 hours per day.

Almost 30 and I've been mistaken for a highschooler before. Though it's mostly older people who say this, maybe their vision has something to do with it.

I'd say actually at least 16 hours. It makes sense because the body being deprived of food thinks you have to hunt for it and increasing testosterone would help you hunt. Almost OMAD but what I do is eat one big meal late afternoon then eat a bunch of other shit 3 hours later and stop.

She is just squishing her legs together and tilting her hips sideways, making it look like she has a hourglass figure and a big booty. in reality shes lanky as fuck

Attached: ss+(2018-08-05+at+01.45.28).jpg (508x601, 152K)

10 filters and 20lbs of makeup couldnt hide that schnozz either

Attached: ss+(2018-08-05+at+01.49.02).jpg (516x602, 93K)

Why do girls ask for me my age? Is that an IOI?

I'm 29. Middle aged woman recently asked if I was out of high school.

But not in the bad way, in the good way.

I am 23 but look like a 20 old guy. Kinds shit cause sometimes i have to show my ID for buying beers. But i dont care cause in 10 years I can still bang young girls.

i'm 23 and people have consistently been guessing 19/20 since i was 18. i'll take it.

No "Soi meme" isn't fake, I said there are other anti-androgenic herbs/foods. Sesame seeds (funnily Japs eat them a lot too) and pumpkin seeds for instance, which are Zinc sources but not good for that reason. Even oats have this effect but their saponins hurt gut linings which is a bigger issue.

I'm 56. Everybody thinks I'm 45.
I'm a lucky guy.

Attached: 1531964833755.gif (467x398, 70K)

41. was told i look early to mid 30s the other day

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 48K)

28, at 21 I looked 18. And now I look 20-21 unless I grow my beard out.

I'm 30 but people often mistake me for being in college. I meet people my age who look washed up who have obviously had too much booze, drugs, or sun. I guess there are benefits to being an abstemious indoors loving virgin. I only go out to lift, shop, or eat mostly and laugh at the people I know who spend over a hundred dollars every weekend to poison their bodies at overpriced bars.

Never had acne.
Male Pattern Baldness is linked to Test.

>27
>still get IDed everywhere cause don't have facial hair + baby face
>the youngest someone thought I am is 17 despite my greying hair
This is my motivation for lifting

Attached: tumblr_p2ehe9g9zV1t8e5lto2_400.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I'm 26 and get carded for tobacco.

How do you manage to get only 30g of fat a day? Are you on cutting-level calories?
Just eating a bit of calamari or lean beef and a couple of eggs brings you up to 30grams.
I'm on abut 3000 cals a day and on days when I purposefully eat extra fat (on 1-2 of my rest days) I can hit over 100-120g of fat so easily.

I did mean onions like the layered vegetable, since it was listed with onions/garlic so I assumed some similarities.
I mean I know that soya is, and some herbs. I've heard of some people on here taking fenugreek for whatever reasons but it is also anti-androgenic.

MPB is linked to an increased conversion of T to DHT.

I've always wondered whether using testosterone and DHT blockers together would work for MPB as testosterone itself shouldn't affect hair.

This. 21 going on 17
Is this a good thing? Will I look good in my 30s or like a greyed out kid?

People who end up with excess T often have MPB earlier, which makes sense with what you say also because more gets converted. MBP and big balls are often indicators of high/too high test. Hence why balls are tiny in low test guys and women don't usually bald.

I’m 39. My fiancée just turned 26. Feelsgoodman.jpg

29 but I can claim to be 20 without anyone batting an eyelash.

Hopefully this trend continues as I go near the dreaded 40s.

How did you meet? I’m gonna be in the same boat, turning 34 and back in grad school where it’s been pretty easy pickings but I’m looking for long term not infatuation

im 21 and i came across a boomer while i was out running. he asked me how long i had been out on break (from high school). im short but i have a manly face so i think people correlate height with age more than facial features

23 and look 30+ :)

test cyp

25, if i shave i look like im 18 or something

Testosterone also promotes aging, have fun dying young

You look mid 20's to me desu

31 but everyone thinks I’m 25

Recovering fatty down 132lbs, still cutting for next 2-3 months.

Attached: 38076F89-7803-48A0-B5B4-D9AE995C069D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

35, prob look 40 tho. Always enjoyed looking older. No downsides in my opinion, so far anyway. Helps in my professional life, too.
>Grey patches in beard
>High test face
>Tall, large frame, with beer belly now
Still have:
>Good skin
>No MPB

Lol... eggboi

Attached: 940DA839-6FE4-475E-8950-DDD8372BD9BC.gif (400x220, 673K)

holy shit you're hot

Imagine being 40 and posting on Jow Forums

>38
>get carded for buying a pack of smokes by some mid twenties chick
wtf

Im 21 and peolle say i look like a tall 15 yr old

22 and look 16-17 I assume, since I still get asked for my id when buying alcohol
drinking age is 18 here

Attached: 1494898835440.gif (400x400, 241K)

i'm 31, close to 32. i was talking to someone the other day and they were surprised at my age, they said i didn't look a day over 24

If I shave I can get away with paying child rates

Im 19 and look 15 or 16. Im short as well.

I don't know how old I look. A year ago, people in class thought I was like 20 or so despite being 22, on the verge of 23. Recently though, someone thought I was mid to late 20's at almost 24. I was growing my hair and beard out to experiment, but can that make that much of a difference? I shaved, but I don't know now. I don't really talk to that many people. Just my family and you can't really ask them because they'll tell you what you want to hear.

I'm 18, and normally people think I'm between 21 and 27
Highest guess ever was 40 tho, kek

Chad then looks 50 at 30

You're basically trading early gains for late gains

32 but when I turned 32 someone said I look 22.

>How do you manage to get only 30g of fat a day? Are you on cutting-level calories?
Based on the diet habits he talked about above, was thinking similar. Sounds like maybe 1500cal or something similar a day, which if fasting, isn't too far out of the realm of possibility. I eat a lot of fat and protein and calories a day (weight lift and jog a combined 6 days a week though), but I think I've read studies that have linked overall low calorie intake to longer life span or something similar. Like not starving level low, but something similar to what he was talking about.

Not true I have high test and still look young.

I'm 21 but I've been told that I look like I'm 17. I like looking young but at the same time I hate it because girls don't take me seriously because I still look like a boy.

Attached: 1533245299141.jpg (1000x576, 47K)

19 but been told I look 16-18, really depends on what I wear and if I shave or not

>How old are you and how old do you look?
I am 22 years old, people usually think I'm 25 or older. Alcohol+sleep deprivation have aged the fuck out of me.

20 people say I look about 15. my inability to grow a beard, skinny body and bad acne doesn't help

Been told I look like I'm in hs and 19 and 20. I'm 22.

>low T
>bad

You sound cute user, are you a boy?

Same except I'm 22 and my acne isnt bad just noticable

Yes l am tbqh

Good, then I want to fug your butte.

Attached: 1528878928090.gif (303x269, 1.5M)

gross, ladies only for me

Why are the cute ones always straight?

>Recovering fatty down 132lbs
Proud of you user. I'm down 90lb myself.

Most of the time i get guessed quite a good bit older, yet do i feel the very opposite

I'm also 27. People find it a bit surprising but I think as long as you haven't lived a really fucked up lifestyle the there's no reason to look any different in your early and late twenties. But it's definitely downhill from here. At least I've always been ugly as fuck anyway

I'm 21, and I look 16
Peuple don't take me seriously, and at work, everyone thinks I am an intern

25, But people say I look 14 somehow.