Remember that these two roasties led a robot to suicide

>once upon a time there was an user with history of depression, loneliness, and suicide
>user starts talking to hapa on the right and she t skirts with user and tells him she wants to be his GF
>user and hapa exchange nudes but almost immediately the attraction becomes one sided and hapa ghosts user constantly
>Turns out hapa not only has IRL bf (who she cheats on) but also 20 other orbiters she sexts with
>user finds out on r9k and goes crazy. Stabs himself in the stomach samurai style
>user wakes up in a hospital and when he is given his phone back, starts spamming r9k asking that someone come to the hospital and kill him. This got him the name psych ward user.
>In one of these spams, the potato nigress on the right adds him on discord with the intention of convincing him to not kill himself
>Eventually Potato nigress gets user to like her and she starts flirting with him being lovey dovey online while he heals up in the hospital.
>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds. She decides she doesn't like him anymore but won't tell him
>Instead she just stops responding to his messages and ghosts him on and off
>psych ward user gets released and decides he can't live with the heartbreak
>Potato nigress lets him know she doesn't really care anymore
>He shoots himself in the face and dies

Attached: image.jpg (720x576, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1AzJyt3zoIJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what should i eat for breakfast? Pop tarts or waffles?

Hear one of the last things he ever said

vocaroo.com/i/s1AzJyt3zoIJ

Attached: image.jpg (793x786, 199K)

Make french toast instead.
Unless the pop tarts are wildberry

only have the two options available. pop tarts are cookies and cream btw

They're both children and any retard pedophile who sexts with children online should shoot himself in the face.

Pop tarts give people cancer

They are 21 and 18 respectively

Never try to fuck a girl who's helping g you with depression, she may feel sad or guilt for you but 99/100 times she doesn't actually like you, and it'll leave you totally alone. If she does like you, she'll let you know

Based and redpilled.
Do it again

waffles it is then

Lmao, who gives a fuck? He worshipped a roast and got what was coming to him. Good riddance to that beta, nothing of value was lost and he deserved to die.

Attached: 1504347208307.png (800x550, 73K)

Frozen waffles give you cancer too. You need to freshly make them

Attached: image.jpg (660x716, 227K)

it's not fair... it's just not fair...

even here roasts won't allow us to live in peace...

Attached: cryingp.jpg (800x522, 47K)

they made him kill himself? do you blame video games for violence to?

Heartbreak and betrayal are powerful things user. They didn't care about hurting him. He was just a plaything to them

dang guess I'll just get cancer. at least i'll have a full belly

We don't want you to die user

Attached: image.jpg (770x702, 480K)

Video games are not human beings that intentionally decide to screw up mentally unstable people.

>Comparing literal criminal negligence, potential manslaughter even, since they were demonstratably aware that psych ward user was legitimately suicidal, to the "video games don't cause violence, people cause violence!!1" counterargument against censorship.

Says with a anime Pic, fuck of queer

t. roastie worshipper

First of all, the both of them look about 13/14. How the fuck are people having "beta orbiters" and sending nudes at that age?

Secondly, if this is bout that "Shadilay" nigga or whatever the guy who shot himself in the head's name is, that's sad, but you can't blame the girls for his death. You can't help who you're attracted to and the guy who killed himself obviously wasn't the one. Breaking up with or just ghosting somebody ain't a crime. Hell, it ain't even necessarily a bad thing. It's just what people do when they ain't into you no more.

By the way Jow Forums described it in older posts I barely even glanced over I got the idea that they did some seriously fucked up shit like bully him into killing himself.

No one cares if this is even real the guy was mentally ill so what? Fuck off OP and stop trying to suck his dick

>They are 21 and 18 respectively
Holy shit and here I was thinking women were the early bloomers.

That's real fuckin neato.
Dude should have learnt his lesson the first time

Attached: kys2.png (369x387, 216K)

>Killing yourself over a bitch that looks like an overfed Yorkie and another that has a fucking Tootsie Pop head

Attached: 20180719_190630.png (717x713, 450K)