/NHK/ NEET hikki thread

>what is a hikki?
someone who doesn't go outside for long periods of time or only to get food to survive,
for example not leaving the house for years or for a month at a time to get things needed to live.

>NEET
Easy one, yet I see people mix it up, it means no worky and no training or education

Ok now the definition is out of the way,
lets discuss being a NEET and Hikki.

come on anons, lets bring R9K back to being about robot shit

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlLD9ypUrak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a hikki or a NEET, but I'm posting in your thread anyway!

Attached: 150507227871.gif (138x292, 54K)

I am a hikikomori NEET for nearly 3 years now but going to sleep in a sec so can't help get the thread going much.
Just finished this anime, it was pretty funny and much easier to stomach than the cringe fest that was Prison School. Nothing too amazing though.

Attached: [SallySubs] Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai - 10 [BD 1080p FLAC] [067C993F (1920x1080, 343K)

Been both for over a year and a half now barely leave the house only go to get meds from my doctor. I missed out on my grandmas funeral today the family had to go without me because I'm too damaged to be out in public. I don't care what people say, being a hikki is no fun at all most of the time it's involuntary because of mental illness holding you back from going outside in the real world but if you choose this life for yourself that's actually quite sad

Thanks fro the bump man, real robot trheads need to be bumped.

hey thanks man for posting.
Hope to catch you in the next thread.

Rea hikkis repersent

how to get neetbux in england, bls help
i have multiple mental illnesses and autism

Attached: 1523699185850.jpg (1000x563, 256K)

Hello. I have been a NEET for two years. Every day I am reminded of how fucked my social skills have become from such a long period of isolation

So I only go to work and than straight home, shortest route possible. I quit any other contact with people, am I welcome in this thread?

Was a neet and hikki for 2 years, managed to get a basic low paying job then left after a couple of years. Been both for 4 months now. I enjoy the life, but I think that's because I enjoy being alone and don't feel compatible with society

are you a hikki as well or just a NEET?

yeah I guess but you are neitehr a NEET or Hikki.
you can discuss lack of social life and otehr things in common with NEET and Hikkis though.
>, but I think that's because I enjoy being alone and don't feel compatible with society
100%

Hikki for 4 years here, I dont at all feel like I want to meet people and socialize IRL I am not lonely at all

>inb4 all the college students come here whining about being NEET hikkis because they're too scared to talk to girls or something

>watching a TV show I like
>get to a romance scene
>reminded that I have never been loved and never will be loved by anyone apart from my own family

Attached: 1533234953603.png (500x500, 447K)

im b-bls help im going to be kicked sooner or later

This one always hurts.

Sexuality and love are fundamentals parts of life and thus entertainment, all entertainment now reminds and reinfroces what a fucking loser I am to the point that all I can consume now is entertainment made for children like anime uck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Attached: 1508456258699.jpg (1280x720, 483K)

Here's a question for my fellow hikkis & neets, do you have any hobbies? Are you teaching yourself any skills?
I'm currently reading through some books on game design and basic coding, and recently got back into warhammer 40k novels.

I stopped being a hiki, now Im capable of going on long bikerides by myself and also of grocery shopping and going to the doctor and dentist.

Took a lot of work and its still hard but being able to go outside is nice, especially once you get to the woods and are alone again but with trees and birds.

Forgot to add: Im NEET since 2012 and 30yo

I haven't done my own grocery shopping in at least a year. The last time I went I started to feel super anxious and haven't been since. Now my family does it for me once or twice a month.
I think about going outside for a walk and getting fresh air, but I also think about how far it is to walk and then I start thinking about other people, and immediately loose all desire to leave

are biologically female hikkis allowed here too?

I play the guitar. I'm not great, I know very little about music theory, but I'm able to mess around and learn songs I like.

Attached: 1531653319126.jpg (1920x1200, 534K)

I'd say sure. Not sure why your gender matters though

i was actually hoping to get into a discussion about what other female neets do and at the same time find one i can try being friends with

Attached: 1366270459599.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>tfw you wanna kys but you're a pussy and don't wanna hurt mummy and daddy

GG man.
yeah, it is tough man.
I hope you improve if you like.
no its fine to post and talk about being Hikki.
never heard of a female hikki

That's actually a fair enough point

I still fail to understand how people can't understand the meaning of "NEET", like they can look up the term and find the meaning in less than 10 seconds.
>Try my best to strike up a conversation with a random guy who added me in some game
>They are up at some late hours
>Ask them if they are a neet
>"I'm kinda neet"
>Ask what the fuck is he implying
>"I go to college 4 days a week and stay late playing games"
And there was this other guy I let him know I'm neet, but kept arguing I'm not because I'm on welfare. "You have to give up your PC and apartment if you want to to be a real NEET"

>>"I'm kinda neet"
Had a normo tell me he used to be a hikki.
turns out he goes to school and straight back home....
the fact people dont even know what NEET means is concerning.

i should have mentioned that in my initial post. i just woke up so its harder to think, sorry about that

Attached: 9901906825778ba9b5f5ac780f6ca998aa25d4b9.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

I keep having dreams about social interactions and romantic intimacy since about a year into this. They're really nice but at the same time they remind me how cold an isolated my everyday life is

Nah the threads have been pretty good in this regard except for the obvious bait or two

Doesn't really matter, at the end of the day we're all the same as long as you fit the definition

I know this feeling very well. Last night I was watching the episode of yuru yuri where Chinatsu sleeps over in the same bed as Yui. It was fucking beautiful but afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about how shit my life is. I wanted to die

anime makes me sad sometimes..I just wnat to be 2D.

>I think about going outside for a walk and getting fresh air, but I also think about how far it is to walk and then I start thinking about other people, and immediately loose all desire to leave
I like my bike because you can just zip past people. You get to see more but with less human interaction.

You can also just ride to a quiet spot you like and sit there on your own. I sometimes ride to the woods and just sit there on a treestump by myself for an hour, it's comfy.

sounds nice user

Been NEET since I graduated which is 17 and now I am 21 with only $5 left in my wallet, might as well fucking crying right now.

>Hikki NEET for about 2 years after finishing school
>Get shitty non-degree-related entry level temp job
>Can't stand having no free time or needing to always do the same boring shit all day everyday and want to kms
>Get fired after 3 months for being late too many times (even just 1 minute counted)
>Go back to being hikki NEET for 4 months and not sure what to do with myself
>tfw can't even make use of my excessive free time
>tfw everything just feels worse now that I know first hand how awful working is and knowing I'll eventually need to unless I kms

Attached: 1504640787919.png (326x248, 92K)

stay in there bro stay strong.
feelz bad man.

Hikki for 2 years and NEET for 1 yr tho my last job was night shift menial crap anyway. Also a KHV. I have nothing to my name and wish I could just leave this house today. I packed some of my shit yesterday in the delusion that I'm just gonna walk out and be homeless if I have to. I feel fucking trapped.

It makes me mad when I see anyone happy anymore
Where is my happiness?!

>. I packed some of my shit yesterday in the delusion that I'm just gonna walk out and be homeless
I have this about moving citys and trying to make it on teh street.
man, we cant even go outside how the fuckwill we do that
>Where is my happiness?!

I know that feel

I dropped out of school in 5th grade and I've bee living this miserable life since then

I have some passive income from internet advertising and I technically own a company but im still really a meet, I only started going outside in 2016

It sucks that I don't have any friends cause I practiced guitar a lot and I would really like to have someone to play music together with

>It sucks that I don't have any friends cause I practiced guitar a lot and I would really like to have someone to play music together with

Maybe you can put ads in teh paper and online my man?

I looked at ads but I havent posted any myself, there was this drummer I ended up meeting and he told me he will call me after the holidays but that was 8 months ago, I didn't call him because he said he would call me

I don't want to have to go outside, will you pay for my food please?

sometimes you have to take the risk.
keep trying man, do what makes you happy

Attached: 1524652892628.jpg (850x1154, 170K)

Thanks, it's a nice way to spend your day as a NEET who likes peace and quiet. It helps me sleep as well.

Attached: b.jpg (1949x1921, 854K)

I had a hard time finding any job after school and the few i did were temporary since they only needed extra for a while. all in all i were NEET around a year total.
at some point i researched what service related jobs had the most need for workers while being proffessions that our public employment service could provide education for and i ended up going with refrigeration tech.

worked for cheap 2 months getting used to the work and got employed. been there two years now.
while the work is difficult at times and i often work 10-12 hours, it atleast varies in how or what i need to do and i mostly work alone apart from interaction with the customer. the past months ive had problems getting up in the mornings so im late often but they've been surprisingly lenient since i never say no to overtime while a few colleges flat out refuse.

im far from happy but it's enough. the thing is though, i value my free time far more now. i still waste it like the fool i am though. I'm still the same dude who wants nothing to do with people on my free time, read manga, drink and wank myself to sleep. hell even though i have a vacation now, i have accomplished nothing the 2 weeks I've been free. i swear im atleast gonna manage cleaning my apartment before work starts again

i were nothing impressive socially and got red by the stupidest things but practice makes makes perfect. what i believe must have is patience, sincerity and determination once you get a chance since what boss would ever want someone who whines and complains.

ok this became a wall of text. sorry about that
look, what i want to say is please keep trying. nothing will change if you dont.
while work is tough you will atleast get more freedom and purpose in your free time when it comes

while i dont know if you like listening to music, it helps me once in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=qlLD9ypUrak

I know the feel, sometimes the way shows play out is exactly like the fantasies in my head regarding friendship and love

Im watching NHK atm and it makes me cry as I relate too much man.
where is my Misaki...

I'm not a Misakifag but NHK is one of my favourites. I hope you enjoy it user, it's not exactly a "fun" anime but it has good heart. If you like it I recommend the manga as well. It's very decently different from the anime in terms of the story, characters, and overall what you take away from it afterwards.

I nearly watched it before, but dropped because so many feelz man.
got to the beach ark and man, I just couldnt..I hope I can now.

im going sleep

Attached: #17.jpg (902x1200, 151K)

Take your time if you need to. It's a really heavy show that makes you think about a lot of things you'd rather not, so I get what you're saying. Have a good night.

tfw have to get job soon after being hikki for so long

man how will you function holy shit.
we cant work man...try stay on NEET bux!
thanksu user

Attached: 1524654168665.jpg (1278x1210, 248K)

applied for it once but got denied for some reason, waiting for 2nd result. I just had a job for 2 months but stopped showing up, been living off what I saved the past two months

Attached: 1496199411880.jpg (480x409, 27K)

>be me
>neet
>absolutely fucking hate where I am
>dad constantly gives me shit about everything possible because he's in a failed marriage and has a nicotine addiction
>pretty much considers us all failures even if he tries to backpedal half assedly
>don't even get me started if we have to do the lawn, makes what should be a simple and somewhat quick process a goddamn nightmare because he never stops bitching at me nor does he stay consistent with what he actually wants done
>mother is completely neurotic and just does manager shit throughout the various restaurants and a gas station she's been at
>my siblings are all jackasses save my first brother to an extent and my 9 year old sister just started finally going to the bathroom but barely
>but i have finally gotten my drivers license
>want to do various things that I just can't do here, like getting my own car and starting a gun collection
>my only purpose here is changing shit and piss both from diapers and a catbox and being the scapegoat for everything going wrong here
If I'm going to rot in this life I'm going to fucking rot in relative peace, which will not be found here. Fuck this bullshit with a cactus. You'd have to pay me a $100,000 salary to change my mind, this shit is ending one way or another.

Attached: IMG_4836.jpg (365x306, 32K)

I cnat even get work at mcdonalds....feelz bad man.
tahts tough what you said man

just be a NEET my man.

Absolutely fucking not. Not worth dealing with this shit all my life, not like I'm getting any benefit from it either.

well its an hero or move out man....wat do :(

Not feeling suicidal, just pissed, and I am making strides of changing this shit. Moving out it is, whenever that time comes. Think it'd be better for everyone here, they lose the big mean sperg and I can actually get money dealing with people I don't care about. Win win.

ive been apart of this board for so long i lost my virginity and got a good job. i just come back to remember the old days. neet life was horrible.

This is why I don't watch television or movies anymore. Anime stays away from that subject most of the time and when it doesn't I can usually self-insert to the character pretty easily.

I don't get lawns. Comfy gardens with nooks and crannies are nice but a lawn is just work for nothing.

Attached: 53757.jpg (1899x1096, 112K)

>hikki NEET for 9 years since dropping out of college for the last time
>just woke up at 2 pm, ordering burger king delivery
this is a nice thread

It's a relatively big yard on top of a hill on a hill, the process is just infinitely more complicated than it needs to be.

Ever thought of jumping a flight to some place warm year round and leaving parents?

Need funds to do that, I may not like things the way they are but I'm not stupid enough to completely jump ship haphazardly, they already mentioned kicking me out numerous times. Besides, I prefer the cold, I've had enough warm and humidity for one year.

How old ru originally

20 in an originally original manner.
>inb4 youngfag

15/f/ca
a/s/l?

this 100% user
boomers love wasting time.

>but we have to spend an hour a week mowing
>yeah you just mow it again next week or it will take longer the week after./|}

FUCKING BOOMERS

hey thanks man, im half the Hikki you are, I hope to stay one for as long as you have if I dont KMS before.

yeah I imagine doing this but home is comfy...

Attached: __chomusuke_and_megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_maeshimashi__sample-087d724e3 (850x1226, 206K)