GIVE AN ANSWER, GET AN ANSWER

Answer a previous robot's question and ask your own. You must answer with more than a few words. No cop outs today.

I'll start with an easy one: how's your day going so far, user?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S7fIujgOfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wanted to wait until some other user answered your question because I wanted to avoid 2 people answering the same question, but I'll just go on answering now.
My day was boring, at work doing nothing but browsing Jow Forums Jow Forums and Jow Forums for fun. Also learning about scripting languages a little.
I'm IT Administrator btw so you guys can guess why it's so fucking boring.

Am retarded.
What's your Job, next user? Why did you choose it? Is it boring aswell?
(3 questions at once but whatever)

Attached: a6b59c51-37f9-4737-8bd0-907ddee5b67c.jpg (1920x1552, 171K)

Administration
Got it offered to me by my dad
Quite

Is it true most of this board is just LARPing normies?

I don't think there are that many LARPers, but there are certainly plenty of normies around.

What is something feasible that you wish you were able to do and why/why haven't you done it already?

Yes. 2010 was the year (in my opinion) for r9k
Is it true that the media and normues sees Jow Forums as a group of hackers/dangerous ppl?

I wish I could actually produce some music. I can do vocals but I can't do any kind of instruments so I'm lost.

For an user who has lost their virginity, how did you make it happen?

Attached: 1506403771948.png (409x409, 157K)

My day is utter shit, I can't fucking come up with ideas to produce music. I want to fucking shoot myself, this is the only thing I might enjoy, yet I feel depressed while doing it.

What do you guys do when you feel lost and depressed?

Browse r9k, stare into the abyss, basically the same thing

When did you realise you werent living up to anyones expectations of you next user?

The majority of normues don't even know what Jow Forums is.
Most don't even know what an online forum is.

Tinder or a prostitute. You need to be able to interact with others properly for the former though and the girl ain't gonna be no 2D waifu.
She gonna be a 6/10 at best.

Sit in the sun with my cat or just go back to bed. I'm up to 12 hours of sleep a day now.

2014. I quit my part-time job at mcdonalds after 2 fucking shifts. My father was not impressed.
I'm even more pathetic these days but at least my family still seems to love me i guess. Not all robots can say that.

How do I become attracted to 3D women again?

I wish I knew. People claim nofap works but it just makes me into a horny mess, even more degenerate than normal.

Do you have any fetishes, and do you wish you could get rid of them or no?

A girl texts me hi, so i say hey and ask how she's doing. She doesn't respond. Why would you initiate a conversation if you don't want to talk. Did i just get baited? Is she laughing her ass off right now? I need answers

The only fetish i have is to eat pussy. I'm no degenerate. Btw no fap works if you have wet dreams. They're 10x better than fapping

Just woke up, having some coffee. The school year starts today in my school district so I'm looking forward to getting back to my classroom.

idk a lot of people probably exaggerate their problems on here but I feel like this board has become a safe space for some really troubled individuals.

I wish I could be renting a place instead of living off the kindness of my family (not that I don't love them but I'd rather be self sufficient). I hope to accomplish this within the next two months.

That's probably true. Most people probably only see the part of Jow Forums that gets put on the news when something bad happens.

I lost my virginity when I was 16 to my gf at the time. It was the first day of winter break and we had been together for 2 months. The funny thing was that I was so naive at the time, I didn't even realize that we should be fucking until she literally said to me "I really want to have sex with you". Robots won't want to hear this, but honestly be a good person and find enjoyment in spending time with women, without expecting anything in return, and girls will want to have sex with you. That and be good looking.

I get some sunlight and usually smoke a little weed. I don't think I have the best coping mechanisms though.

I don't know what you can do about that.

MY QUESTION FOR YOU Jow Forums
Have you ever been in love? Describe it.

Attached: eazye anime character.jpg (425x537, 26K)

Girl gave me her number a few days ago. We set up a date for saturday but she flaked because it turns out shes 19 and I'm 27, well I'm guessing. She kinda just stopped texting after we exchanged ages. Although she did respond once after the age thing and said well I don't get out until 11:30pm but she never hit me up after that time. Sunday I got nothing from her. Should I still hit her up or should I just leave it alone? It has to be the age right? I mean she gave me her number, I never initiated anything.

Got Jow Forums ,took showers ,took care of skin, ate well and talked to girls it's easy as fuck if you take care of yourself.
Why do incels expect good things to just throw themselves at you you have to put in effort to be successful at anything.

Is it degenerate to think your smokin hot cousin is smokin hot

she is literally the hottest girl I've ever seen
Girls tend to wait before a response, to appear to not be desperate

Just ask her if the age thing is a dealbreaker
Next user, what are your hobbies?

work out 2-3h a day outside for 6 months, shower and hygiene twice a day, gain employment , live alone, got a car , new clothes, abstain from internet and games.

Attract swamp beast, deeply regret time and money spent improving.

I don't think so. I think my sisters got a nice ass, but it doesn't mean I want to have sex with her.
Amateur game design

What do you hate the most about yourself? If you could change it would you?

Thats what I was planning on doing but everyone keeps telling me not to.

I really dont have any hobbies now besides the gym and bike riding. I've shed a ton of weight in the last year (120lbs) and I still have another 70lbs to go so I pretty much just work and hit the gym and call it a day. I'm starting school again this semester so I'm going to have less time for hobbies.

I hate my constant desire to seek validation from others. I want to make other people happy and I put their wants before my own. I also feel really guilty just doing what I want to do. I'm trying to change but it's easier said than done.

What's a musician or band you think is underrated that you'd like to introduce to more people?

The fact that I'm mentally ill. Before my suicide attempts I was a dude who everyone knew was gonna be special. Now, I fucking hate my life and I can't hide my DID anymore.
Trans Siberian Orchestra. They're a great band that manages to combine rock with Christmas songs & other types of music. They've been my motivation to do stuff for the past few days.

What's stopping you from going insane? Just disregarding all of your issues and doing whatever you want because you can. Throwing away societal norms and morals for your own amusement.

Pretty good, a bit long but very relaxing. I am staying awake for an extended period of time to make sure I get back on schedule.
In a romantic sense, no. I even struggle to properly give my family the proper care and love that they deserve, I've always been too lazy to fall in love.

My question is as such: In the future, will people drive cars standing up?

Stepping in to say how much I also love Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Any anons who haven't heard of them need to give them a chance.

To answer your question: the only thing keeping me from going insane and throwing off the shackles of society is the fear of losing what friends I already have, and my job which is not that badly paying.
I still think I'd be happier if I gave it all up completely but I'm scared.

My question: Do you have a good relationship with your family?

Yes, even though i have a loving and supportive family i still got mommy problem.
Question: That's a good thing right? Because I want my spouse to be like my parents

No. You're fucked.

Q: how deep do you have to finger your butthole with toiler paper

I messed up.. sorry. Pp for apologies.

>Q: how deep do you have to finger your butthole with toiler paper

When you wipe?

Attached: 180ABE8A-EAA0-49FE-A95F-A4EA2AC8948F.png (112x112, 18K)

even though another user posted there isn't another question so I'll just answer yours.
>how deep do you have to finger your butthole with toilet paper
I don't want any paper bits getting stuck in my asshole so barely if at all, only if it was a really messy poop I'll wrap TP around my finger and rub the inside of the asshole a bit to make sure it's clean.

Q: Have you ever been in a fight and did you win it?

Many as kid, none as I grew older. I don't think you ever truly win I fight, not because there's anything wrong with fighting, but becuase if you get hit like for real there's no amount of hitting back that will make you feel like you won anything. But that's just my opinion.

What is your favorite simulcast this season?

Yes, a couple, but those were during middle school, though I punched some faggot hipster's lights out after goading him.
Q:Next user, how do you get rid off the feeling of the lack of self worth, if you have this?

By doing something worth while. The be comfortable in your own skin and bee yourself shit is for normies with shit to already be proud of. For us we have to do something worthy to be proud of.
So set a goal for yourself and do it. It doesnt have to be normalfag stuff like a PR in sports or some shit, it can even be progression at your own autistic hobby.

Forgot to add my question:
Best fast food in Florida (I am moving)

youtube.com/watch?v=9S7fIujgOfE

>Q:Next user, how do you get rid off the feeling of the lack of self worth, if you have this?

You're feeling this most likely because you're a loser NEET or to a lesser extent probably have a dead end Job and no real friends. Do something of actual value. Get a more important job, find people that you actually have things in common with, etc.

How can I actually feel attached to anyone to the point of wantinf to be around them? I find everyone I've ever met to be annoying, boring or both.

I don't see why they would. It doesn't seem to offer any benefit.

Question: bi anons, what's better bussy or pussy?