I am a 26yo virgin

I am a 26yo virgin.

I found a girl who is wiling to have sex with me, she is 19. She wants me to have unprotected sex with her so she can get pregnant. She says I can cum inside her till she gets pregnant and till it's over. I have never done anything like this before

The thing is she wants to have an abortion at 15-20 weeks and film it for her youtube channel so she can show other teenage girls what it's like to have a surgical abortion.

I can have sex for like 4-6 months but she is going to kill my son or daughter. What should I do?

Attached: 1525876131229.jpg (1335x1336, 282K)

Go ahead, atleast you wont be a virgin anymore

do not stick your dick in crazy. you could fuck your life up by getting that mental case pregnant.

Whatever you do in these kinds of weird situations, make sure you have the sufficient legal documents to protect yourself.

It's really up to you man but it sounds dodgy. She is probably baiting you into paying child support so I hope that pussy is worth it.

It sounds like this girl is totally sane and has her shit together and that nothing could possibly go wrong. Do it.

I swear you posted the exact same thread mere hours ago.

Attached: 400.jpg (509x400, 176K)

Do it faggot
You have a chance to become a normie

>26 yr old user who looks like a dad gets Eliza right after she turns 18
>treats her out to cheap fucking places like McDonalds

This place is fucked up beyond reason

Do it, youre lucky since you wont be tied to her for 18 years.

Lucky fuck.

quality bait on r9k

Attached: CE762581-5FA4-4EAE-AE95-ADDDF2187CD9.jpg (750x1009, 213K)

the caption is unrelated, thats elizas 36 year old boyfriend

Don't listen to them OP
You'll be responsible for the death of your own child, do you really want that?

Ciara got pissed off at the redditor that posted that

Make sure she's not pregnant already. She could have gotten knocked up already and now wants you to fuck her raw to make you think it's yours so you spend your life taking care her and the kid.

Attached: 14444105f.png (2753x2718, 556K)

She was pissed at the person who made the thread, she said herself in the comments that as long as he didnt make the thread itself, shes not mad at him

You're an idiot if you follow through with this the sex isn't worth it, cut your losses and try to find a more sane and reasonable partner to lose your v-card with

>Ciara got pissed off at the redditor that posted that
wat?

how do you know

She complained on her Reddit acount: ciarasheep

>find a more sane and reasonable partner to lose your v-card with
not an option desu

where do you think you are?

Attached: 1532815452769.jpg (1080x720, 156K)

lol what did she say?

i didn't know she still lurks

A whore is unironically a better option

She got mad at the OP of the actual thread not the Reddit guy you retard

Yes, so?
Its still extremely funny and salty

I'd kill her for wanting that and I'd kill you for even considering that because you are a virgin who can not stop thinking with his dick.

>I don't like the idea of abortion being murder so I am going to kill people
logic

Looking back she didnt even seem angry at the OP or anyone, just annoyed by the situation. You guys twist everything Jesus.

image her cute lil brown hole.

why would she be annoyed

she posted hundreds of her photos on Jow Forums and baited r9k for years with her lithe nubile teen pics, acting annoyed when people on Jow Forums use her pic for unrelated topics after doing that is like crawling into a septic tank then complaining about the smell

Then why did she ask people to stop
Sounds pretty annoyed to me

Get her consent by paperwork and if she sign just pull out when you cum

To be fair she did stop spamming her pics here unless youre a retard that thinks that every pic of her posted here was posted by her

Sterilize yourself and smash that pussy for many months to come. She won't know a thing if you just come inside her in the dark.

You should absolutely stick your dick in crazy.

Red Flag galore, Jesus Christ that's gonna be a Hell No. fuck your feelings about losing your virginity, that's a bad situation that can easily avoided by keeping dick in your pants

that must be bait? you cannot be that dumb...

>Then why did she ask people to stop
because she's retarded
>Sounds pretty annoyed to me
she can be annoyed for fkuckstupid reasons

Well she is a girl

true desu bbq

Stop. This is the fkng third thread today. The post isn't even amusing.
The girl character sounds annoying because she wants to be a youtuber. The op character sounds stupid because he seems to thinks it would take 4 to 6 months to impregnate a 19 year old.
The post provides nothing to talk about.. just stop.

Attached: 4D9EC308-20E3-4CBD-9545-DFAF23AD3972.jpg (484x640, 66K)

you don't have to click and post in and bump threads you say you have no interest in

Attached: 1530547107359.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

You must weigh what's more important. The murder of an unconscious human or fucking 19 year old pussy

Attached: 4c69e63089c1c0e3607d56c1e8408aa2bd4b2a3459bcc977edb719a72db17018.png (1876x1439, 2M)

>What should I do?
Become a volcel and find other things to occupy you life than sex.
Sex is not a good thing, it just FEELS good. Its almost identical to heroine I'd say, in its potency

Attached: 1527102347899.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

On the off chance that isn't bad, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO THIS!! If she gets second thoughts you are either going to be on the hook for child support AND/OR since she sounds fucking insane, that poor little boy or girl is going to be raised by a crazy single mother which is going to continue the crazy. PEOPLE RAISED BY SINGLE MOTHERS OFTEN GET FUCKED UP BY THEIR MOMS! Spare your kids from this and just find a MILF or something, goddamn, don't do this to the next generation, I beg of you, don't do this. I'm fucking crying at the thought of this shit.

You're right. Sorry if this is your thread, I didn't mean to be rude. Keep at it user.

Underrated post. Protect yourself in the way that matters user.

You'd be an accomplice to murder. Go ahead and choose your path if you want to be a baby killer.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2017.08.16_10.57.21].png (510x634, 400K)

Fuck her then cum on her tummy

BY NO MEANS DO THIS PLEASE. She is 19, 19 is far too young to raise kids do yourself and the next generation a favor and don't, you can't propperly raise a kid without living life first.

>BY NO MEANS DO THIS PLEASE. She is 19, 19 is far too young to raise kids
no she's not lol when the kid is 11 she'll be fucking 30

I mean, the best option would be to find a way to have sex with her without getting her preggo. Then you can fuck her endlessly and not have to live with the child murder. Win win

Wrong! Most of the girls in my HS got pregnant at like 15-16. One girl had 3 different kids by 3 different fathers by the time she graduated. The state takes care of them good. Our society rewards debauchery and irresponsible behavior

man wants his advice let him have it

I was gonna type out a long response to this, until I read
>The thing is she wants to have an abortion at 15-20 weeks and film it for her youtube channel so she can show other teenage girls what it's like to have a surgical abortion.
Yeah, I'm sure she is gonna be the next Logan Paul with that one. I can see it now!!!!
Nice bait OP.

Attached: 56565.png (600x450, 236K)

>Ciara got pissed
She fakes her reactions to things and she loves attention