What's it like touching a girl?

What's it like touching a girl?

Attached: cute russian gf.jpg (1280x1920, 292K)

whenever i hugged a girl i always felt like i was going to break them

>What's it like touching a girl?
Not very pleasant because i dont like touching other people.

expensive and costly

It's really nice. Touching a naked woman is just like validating your manhood.

Get a prostitute and give it a shot.

Cant explain it, theres just something amazing about the sensation of their skin it drives me wild

Im slightly chaddy on the outside but robot at heart and gotta say its pretty great, having a girl cuddle up to you on a bed makes you forget other shit and sex is honestly much better than youd ever imagine, something really sexy about kissing a girls neck, back, thighs etc and seeing her clearly aroused

incels really seem to not understand that not all women are gold digging sluts, theres nice girls out there OP Ive literally never came across the type of girl this describes

like a bag of sand desu mang

>theres nice girls out there OP
they're only receptive to Chads

Softness. That smell. Trust.
Warmth. Completeness. Safety. It's like an early childhood feeling. You know when you hug your mother? When you hug your mother you are hugging the first woman you loved, but not in an incesty weird way. You feel how small she is compared to you, or her motherly warmth. But when it's the girl, the feeling is almost like your sides will ache for her touch for the entire time until you can hold her again. When you're hugging the girl, or holding her or whatever, in your mind it should feel like it's just any other person right there, but for me at least, it has this electrifying, warm, and safe feeling to it. Like my brain is just hosing itself down with dopamine. It's not just warm and happy, it's just better. It's.. particular how we latch on to the feeling of someone we love so quickly. I could take up two eternities and infinite pages in infinite books trying to explain this damn feeling but the best way to put it, is when you are holding someone you love, its the best fucking thing in the world. I just hope that everyone gets to experience that.

Attached: 1525328660486.jpg (200x252, 6K)

>that smell

Can you describe it please user? Feel free to use a lot of imagery in your description. Thanks.

Every girl Ive been with have never been with me for money since Im broke af but have all been pretty 8/10+, none of them expected me to pay for shit and when I did they would find ways of paying shit for themselves eg Id buy dinner and then she would pay for drinks, stop being in this autistic mindframe

they're soft and smell better than you.

Your parents have money or you are very good looking. Or under aged.

This doesn't happen in any major city in America.

It's like a literal slap in the face of pheromones. If I can explain that - when I hug a girl and smell her, I get feelings of comfort. It's this overwhelming sense of calm, and peace. There's a hint of nurturing in there as well. I'm talking purely on a romantic, lovey dovey level. Sexually, a musky sweat and vagina turns me into a fucking maniac. But that's another topic for another time.

i'm the biggest autistic sperg and was even more so when i was younger and lost my virginity at 15

>biggest autistic sperg
>lost my virginity at 15
why are you lying?

Theyre pretty soft and smell nice most of the Time, i remember some user posted about rubbing your wrists together, multiply the effect and that how grills feel on average

Attached: fd3d86cb5ba8c5c3dd5a086729da35f60a68b155e9027287a90da5a2b2949768.jpg (1080x1070, 633K)

I'd have to say it feels good man.

My parents are poor, Im like 8/10, just be a nice confident guy rather than a creep plus Im in UK britfeel

>One time I like totally had an awkward convo with a cashier, I'm a total sperg XD

If you lost your virginity at 15, you definitely are not a sperg.

Nope. That time is now. Spill the beans nigger.

>8/10
>confident guy
thanks chad.

Amazing desu. Girls are soft and they smell nice desu

Attached: M0sRGv1.jpg (1438x1435, 693K)

>8/10
>parents stayed married
>europe
>probably white

Count your blessings.

A bad smelling girl is literal hell tho

like bags of sand and salty coins desu

The dark hair mutt has better boobs but I'd still go for the Aryan.

8/10 white guy
yeah, why dont you go model then ?

It's like hugging a daiki, except there's more variance. Ones with larger breasts tend to be more firm and those with smaller chests are more of the pillow default, which I think is a bit more comfortable.

And the ultra-lewd handholding sht feels like a plush toy with solid bone on the inside.

I've never slept with a girl, though. I've just been friend-zoned a shit ton of times

Attached: image.jpg (850x1328, 204K)

i'm not lying, you salty virgin, and if you think i am then i don't care, because i had sex and you didn't haha

post face pic with timestamp (you can blur out some details if you're afraid of getting reversed image searched)

alright, you failed normalshit.

>8/10+ british girls
You need to learn how to lie better my dude.

Same as a dude but with thinner skin, more collagen (before age 26), less hair and more mental issues.

it feels like theyre sucking in your energy like a vampire but like in a way that feels really good

I have hugged women clothed. Not paid, not in my family. Felt good. I want to hug her again...

do men not exfoliate, moisturise and wear deodorant?
soft skin is just something that comes from doing basic skincare
smelling nice is just perfume or deodorant

ur all gross

Well, besides perfume you have hormones and other shit in the smell. Like, a fuck ton of smell markers that your body analyses on its own, subconsciously.

You get all fluttery inside and then she gets Chad to beat you up.

Attached: CAMPER.jpg (224x417, 15K)

Its pretty nice. Warm, smooth and soft. Cuddling is better than sex

It's one of the best things life has to offer. The warmth, the softness... it's such a heavenly feel. I'd honestly kill myself if I couldn't experience it anymore.

What a disgusting fucking belly button.

sauce? who dis? she pretty rapable